PDA

View Full Version : Can any1 xplain....

soapaddictuk
01-03-2005, 16:22
What on earth has happened to Bella in Hollyoaks :confused:
I know its ironic because my username is soapaddictuk, but I didn't get a chance to see what happened after Cam kissed Bella and now its just driving me crazy did he kill her? shes just dissapeared into thin air like her scary makeup and fake 'london' accent..........thanks from a slightly paranoid fan :D

SoapRach
02-03-2005, 12:56
She disappeared. They went in her room after he kissed her and all her stuff had gone. They then went all detective and tried to figure it out, but got bored quite quickly and forgot about her. hope this helps!

brenda1971
03-03-2005, 17:11
what happened is we found out that she was what we call trailer trash and not well to do at all.

Treacle
03-03-2005, 23:04
Bella Manning has now officially left the cast.

SoapRach
04-03-2005, 12:22
Soaps have started to do this more and more recently. Bella and Zach in Hollyoaks (plus other students over the years), Sonia in Coronation St. What do you all think about it?

Treacle
05-03-2005, 05:10
Sonia hasn't left yet though :)

I personally think Bella should have been given more of an exit but it was a nice twist having her turn out to be trailer trash IMHO.

Angeltigger
11-03-2005, 10:59
Bella and cam kiss than the morning after cam go to her room and all her stuff has gone so they all go looking throught her stuff and they found out she not really rich as she is in debt on her credit card bill., they also found a letter from her mum which had lots of spelling miskates