PDA

View Full Version : matt Healy

samantha nixon
04-04-2006, 19:57
hiya
does anyone no his official site as id really like to know and id love ya forever lol also just thought id put it on here but his real name is dave

Richie_lecturer
04-04-2006, 20:26
I'm not sure Sam.

A quick word of advice: Please refrain from using txt spk, and a bit of grammar and punctuation wouldn't be a bad thing either.

Thanks. :)

P.S. I wasn't having a go at you, I just thought I'd let you know in case you got into trouble for it next time. :)

samantha nixon
04-04-2006, 20:28
thanks richie i no someone knows it as they have wrote it on another site they just aint saying, also whats txt speak in it and i will try and use grammar but it aint my best subject. (im thick)

p.s i didnt take it as having a go believe me im used to it on here

Rach33
04-04-2006, 21:38
OHHHH if you find out let me know I think he's lovely

samantha nixon
04-04-2006, 21:39
OHHHH if you find out let me know I think he's lovely

ill be sure to let you no if i find out

starla
07-04-2006, 13:50
i think that he is wonderful aswell

Babe14
08-04-2006, 12:38
Me three he is sooo sexily bad and I just love his eyes and face when he goes off on one. He really is the JR of the Dales.

Another one of my sex soap gods.

Babe14
08-04-2006, 12:40
thanks richie i no someone knows it as they have wrote it on another site they just aint saying, also whats txt speak in it and i will try and use grammar but it aint my best subject. (im thick)

p.s i didnt take it as having a go believe me im used to it on here

Don't worry about it this is a site for having fun not English lessons. Just because you have problems with your grammar it doesn't mean your thick.