PDA

View Full Version : Who does not watch the worldcup?

Dutchgirl
02-04-2006, 18:05
Me that's for sure. I'm thinking of starting an I hate the worldcupgang!

di marco
02-04-2006, 18:42
i normally watch all the england matches and the final, and then just any of the other matches if im not doing anything else

lollymay
02-04-2006, 18:46
i watch all of the england matches and some of the other ones, but my family are football mad though.

Kim
02-04-2006, 18:59
I hate most types of sport and watch no football at all, world cup or not.

samantha nixon
02-04-2006, 19:19
i dont watch it as i dont like football

Debs
02-04-2006, 19:26
i hate football so i wont be tuning it,

Cornishbabe
02-04-2006, 20:43
I only watch the final if england is in it. other than that i wont at all

Chloe O'brien
02-04-2006, 22:45
Unfortuantly my team is not in it again (Scotland) so I don't think I will be going out of my way to watch many of the matches until maybe the semi-final and final

Meh
02-04-2006, 22:47
I'll be glued to the TV for the majority of games. How can you not watch an event as big as the football world cup!?!

Cornishbabe
02-04-2006, 22:49
Beacuse its just a bunch of overpaid men running around kickiing a ball.

I may watch the womens one though :cheer:

hazey
02-04-2006, 23:12
I hate football with a passion, I think they are alot of well paid men that just kick a bit of leather, and we are suppose to sit and watch them, well not me for sure.

Jojo
03-04-2006, 00:37
I'll watch the rugby world cup, but not the football one - i think footballers are a bunch of jumped up primadonnas who get paid stupid amounts of money to kick a ball around...rugby however....:D

Dutchgirl
03-04-2006, 09:35
In the Netherlands it is all they can talk about. In all newsshows it is mentioned, people get so hyped about it. I live near Germany, it is getting grimmer as we speak. It always costs a lot of money involving police and taxpayers who do not even like football. Give me F1 an A1 any day. Oh and the Tour the France.

Siobhan
03-04-2006, 11:44
In the Netherlands it is all they can talk about. In all newsshows it is mentioned, people get so hyped about it. I live near Germany, it is getting grimmer as we speak. It always costs a lot of money involving police and taxpayers who do not even like football. Give me F1 an A1 any day. Oh and the Tour the France.

I will have to watch the world cup. I am going to be in germany when it is on and my boyfriend is german.. but like you dutchgirl, give me the F1 anyday. oh and the rugby world cup

willow
03-04-2006, 12:18
we will have it on but i will only probably watch the england games, this is one of the reasons we had sky multi room fitted i can sit upstairs and he can watch down stairs!!!

hazey
03-04-2006, 13:21
I'll watch the rugby world cup, but not the football one - i think footballers are a bunch of jumped up primadonnas who get paid stupid amounts of money to kick a ball around...rugby however....:D I have to agree with you about rugby,at least they are men, and dont spend all thier time worrying about what designer label they are wearing, well entertaining is rugby.

Siobhan
03-04-2006, 13:57
I have to agree with you about rugby,at least they are men, and dont spend all thier time worrying about what designer label they are wearing, well entertaining is rugby.

I will keep quoting what my dad always says#
"football is a gentleman's game played by hooligans
rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen"
It is so true, rugby is a proper man's game and not like the sissy football where half the player have been to acting classes for penalty dives and over reacting to slight fowls

pookie1968uk
03-04-2006, 14:54
i love football but only when the team i am interested plays ie liverpool or england, so i will watch all of englands matches.

Skits
03-04-2006, 16:16
i'd watch some of the games and all the ireland games if they were in it. it depends what team grabs my attention. last time i was shouting for senegal!

Emma-Lou
03-04-2006, 18:19
I certainly will not be i can not stand football and i agree with what has been said about footballer players being over-paid sissys i just do not see the attraction of watching people run up and down a field kicking a ball and even if Scotland were in it i still would not watch.

~*~Leanne~*~
04-04-2006, 11:33
i don't like football so probably won't be watching it but flicking throught the channels recently i quite enjoyed watching it but won't go out my way to watch it

alkalinetrio
05-04-2006, 02:44
i love football especially the world cup hyper and nail biting crap!

Katy
22-04-2006, 17:13
i love football but Ireland didnt qualify (sob) so my team isnt in it. I will watch it though great to see Brazil and Argentina, the teams where the eral world class players are.

Abbie
22-04-2006, 18:07
I dont really watch it but i do keep up to date with whats going on lol

Tamzi
22-04-2006, 19:02
I will watch it, but I will be supporting France and England as I support Arsenal and quite a few Arsenal players are french. What does annoy me is how everyone get so hyped up. Ok so it's fun to watch it, but it really is a waste of time and some people treat like it's the most important thing in their lives. I do agree with the fact footballer's are overpaid. I mean they get paid for doing what 6 year olds can do. I always feel that the people who save lives e.g. firemen should be paid more than footballers. I will watch some of the world cup but I won't be hooked to it
xxx

.:SpIcYsPy:.
22-04-2006, 21:15
I only watch the big events because everyone will be talking about it.. though it seems interesting when it's soemthing as big as the world cup!!

Daisyduck
22-04-2006, 22:41
I get sick of England losing, we taught all these sports to lots of countrys and still loose all of them.
Maybe this year, but i get embrassed to be English sometimes as the fans make us look really bad trouble makers.

Abbie
23-04-2006, 14:38
I get sick of England losing, we taught all these sports to lots of countrys and still loose all of them.
Maybe this year, but i get embrassed to be English sometimes as the fans make us look really bad trouble makers.I know same here to but its nice to see how many people still believe in England

Rach33
23-04-2006, 15:46
I love footballl and will be watching most of the matches I adore the World Cup I was in France at the time of the 1998 World Cup when France won and the atmosphere was amazing

Florijo
30-04-2006, 15:08
I'll proberly watch most of England's matches but if I can't then I won't be that bothered. I might watch some of the other matches as well but only if I am bored and there is nothing else to do. I prefer rugby to football anyway so I will be watching more of the rugby world cup next year.

dddMac1
05-05-2006, 16:05
i might watch some of it just depending on who is playing and if i'm working