PDA

View Full Version : 2 exits revealed but not whos they are

samantha nixon
02-04-2006, 12:33
Fans of Emmerdale can expect an explosive storyline this summer.

Two characters are set to be killed off at the Kings' new housing development.

Early reports suggest there will either be a blast or one of the homes will collapse.

A source said : "The scenes will be some of the most spectacular and exciting we've seen in the village for quite a while."

Scriptwriters for the long-running Yorkshire-based serial are no strangers to writing actors out of the show in style.

In 1993, four locals died when a plane crashed in Emmerdale.

A colossal 17 million viewers tuned in to watch the horror unfold.

In 2000, a bus accident saw two residents lose their lives, including Butch Dingle.

Then on New Year's Eve 2004, Tricia Dingle met a grisly end.

During a freak storm, the Woolpack collapsed, crushing her beneath the rubble.

so i think this will be sadies exit and obviously someone else

shannisrules
02-04-2006, 12:50
oooo sounds good i loved teh storyline where tricia died so hopefully this one will be as good i think it mihgt be two important characters and they might be giving them a decent end storyline

samantha nixon
02-04-2006, 12:52
some people also think the other person could be tom aswell as sadie but i didnt no tom was leaving

Jojo
02-04-2006, 15:13
Didnt someone say sadie died in a car crash on here somewhere :searchme:

DaVeyWaVey
02-04-2006, 17:33
Didnt someone say sadie died in a car crash on here somewhere :searchme:

Yeah i heard Sadie was involved in a car chase with Cain just after the explosion and Sadie's car crashed and she died and Cain decided to do a runner. This is what i heard anyway :confused: Can't wait until this explosive storyline anyway. It should be really exciting and love the way Emmerdale does its disasters :)

alan45
02-04-2006, 17:38
There already is a long running thread about the explosion HERE (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=46618)

Bryan
02-04-2006, 17:58
A spoiler in general? Also a duplicate thread

closing thread