PDA

View Full Version : April17-21st in oz

tasha_hopkins
02-04-2006, 12:11
Monday: Morag risks her career and her life in a desperate bid to discover the identity of the murderer, but little does she realise that the killer is set to strike again. Alf's prison experience continues to haunt him.

Tuesday: As police investigate the second killing, the original murder weapon is finally located - and all signs point to the guilt of a Summer Bay favourite. Oblivious to Dan's true feelings, Leah embarks on a relationship with another man.

Wednesday: Martha and Jack face the wrath of the law as their web of lies is finally exposed. Dan's drunken night inadvertently places VJ's life in danger.

Thursday: As doctors fight to save VJ's life, Leah viciously lays the blame for his condition at Dan's feet - and makes a life altering decision in the process. Ric's first day as an apprentice mechanic does not go according to plan.

Friday: A tragic accident rocks the Bay. Rachel's past comes back to haunt her. Ric becomes the victim of workplace bullying

fareehab4ne1
02-04-2006, 12:30
where did you get this information? it sounds good and who was the second victim?

tasha_hopkins
02-04-2006, 19:59
i dont no who the 2nd victim is, and i got the information from backtothebay.net

Becksfanz
02-04-2006, 20:34
thats stranges coz i always look at backtothebay.net and never saw that info.

tasha_hopkins
02-04-2006, 21:25
it was added 2day on the austrailian forum!

Becksfanz
02-04-2006, 21:31
Oh rite sorry i never go to the forum there whereabout?

tasha_hopkins
02-04-2006, 21:32
go onto meassage boards, then austrailian disscussin its on there

Becksfanz
02-04-2006, 21:37
Oh thanks! I am not sure if i have joined that forum if i have then i forgot my username hehe

tammyy2j
03-04-2006, 14:14
Is Rachel Belle's mother or is she too young?

tasha_hopkins
03-04-2006, 14:23
i dont think it will be rachel as she hasn't long joined, i think it is someone who has been in h&a a long time or is related to someone, it has been suggested in the oz forums that bobby could be her mother and morag her grandmother, also its been suggested that amanda could be because of the girl who supposibly died in childbirth, and most recently its been suggested that barry hyde could be the father because belle adoptive grandparents left her a note saying either her grandmother or mothers name begins with K (kerry hyde) but thats just rumors hopefully we wont have to wait long.

tammyy2j
04-04-2006, 09:59
i dont think it will be rachel as she hasn't long joined, i think it is someone who has been in h&a a long time or is related to someone, it has been suggested in the oz forums that bobby could be her mother and morag her grandmother, also its been suggested that amanda could be because of the girl who supposibly died in childbirth, and most recently its been suggested that barry hyde could be the father because belle adoptive grandparents left her a note saying either her grandmother or mothers name begins with K (kerry hyde) but thats just rumors hopefully we wont have to wait long.

I don't think Bobby is her mother since she is going to hook up with Ric or has hooked up with Ric who is Alf's grandson so he would be related to Bobby since Morag Alf's sister was her mother.

tasha_hopkins
04-04-2006, 13:13
but belle doesn't no yet who her mother is, so she could think ric wouldn't have nothing to do with her family