PDA

View Full Version : Dan interview with Davina - Live

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:12
Hello everyone, we are back in the studio here with our Twelfth evictee Dan, to get his opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what he thought of his fellow House mates.

Did you enjoy your time in the house?

sbbb_Dan
31-03-2006, 21:14
Yeah, i had a great time. I loved all the **** stirring i did. Come on, you gotta admit, if it wasn't for me, then it woulda been a hell of a lot more boring!! I loved pushing people, seeing how far i could go before they snapped.... it was a laugh. I enjoyed every minute of it- no regrets

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:14
What would you say were your best bits in the house?

sbbb_Dan
31-03-2006, 21:15
When zach came in, because i got to talk my way outta some deep ****!! All those times with Nicky in the hot tub were cool... the magazines were even kinda fun!!

God, there was so many... these past weeks have gone like lightening... everything really. The whole experience was my best experience!! Well....one of them :cool:

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:17
What housemates do you feel you connected with?

sbbb_Dan
31-03-2006, 21:18
Nicky, definetly- 100% Nicky. She was my best mate in there, i loved her to pieces. She soooo should have won.....you were so evil evicting her like that....grrr...

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:18
And in the opposite who didn’t you feel you made a connection with?

sbbb_Dan
31-03-2006, 21:20
lucas, odessa, kyle, beth, gaz, norman, laurence, electrica, rachel, melissa..... pretty much everyone really!!! They were nearly all a load of ****ers.

I liked Lou though. Her and Nicky will be the only ones i keep in contact with.

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:22
Where you attracted to any of your fellow housemates?

sbbb_Dan
31-03-2006, 21:23
Erm... ok, thats a hard one. Yes and no. Because of all that **** i was doing with lou, i admit i did feel attracted to her by the end of it all.... but thats just typical bloke stuff aint it?! Its not like anything else is gonna happen between us!! Erm, apart from her- no. Me and Nicky were best mates, but i wasn't attracted to her. I liked her, but not like that!!

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:24
Did you have a game plan ?

sbbb_Dan
31-03-2006, 21:25
Well i reckon thats pretty obvious!! Yeah. Me and Nat agreed that i'd go in there, find a selfish and desperate girl, get with her and see what happens... then she'd sell her story, get loadsa money, and i'd win no matter what. Looks like it worked too, eh?!

In all fairness though, Lou wasn't any of those... maybe i shouldn't have done it on her, who knows?! All i know, is that i've got a fat loada dosh from OK! magazine in my bank account!! :rotfl:

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:26
Would you have behaved differently if you went back in?

sbbb_Dan
31-03-2006, 21:26
Yeah. I'd have been a hell of a lot nicer to everyone, so that when they learnt the truth about me, they all came down on their ****ing fat arses, a hell of a lot harder!

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:27
Who do you want to win Sbbb 2006?

sbbb_Dan
31-03-2006, 21:27
Just cause i put her thorugh so much ****... Louise. Better still, chuck 'em all out and replace them with the wombles- they'd be a hell of a lot interlectual, so i might be more decisive!!

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:29
If you could do it all again, would you?

sbbb_Dan
31-03-2006, 21:30
Yup, i have no regrets about anything i did. I wanted to do it, and i did. I'd have made them all fall for it hard though, if i did it again. So yeah, definetly.

After all, i got people talking about me, when i wasn't around. I got attention. I got the limelight. Who'd change that?!

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:31
What would have been the most outrageous thing you would have done to win?

sbbb_Dan
31-03-2006, 21:31
Well i think i kinda did it, didn't i?! Lying about my whole life is kinda outragous!

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:32
Also If you did do it all again, would you change anything and if so what?

sbbb_Dan
31-03-2006, 21:32
Nope. Nothing. Not a thing. I loved every minute of it, and have no regrets at all.

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:36
Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Dan everybody

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:37
Well everyone I know your probably dying to know who Dan actually was, so let’s do a few question’s with that person.

What made you decide to apply for Soapboards Big Brother?

Abi
31-03-2006, 21:38
God knows, i'm mad probably!!

Well, when i saw it, i thought it looked like a laugh. Plus, i'm known my all my mates to be a drama queen, and able to change personalities at a split second- so i thought it would be a good test to see if i could do it on the internet :lol:

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:44
Did you have a game plan ?

Abi
31-03-2006, 21:46
In a way, yeah. But i completly didn't work. A few days before it started, i wasn't sure how to act or anything, so i decided that i'd "get with" a girl, sensationally dump them, and get myself evicted, should i get bored. Well, i did that, and YOU LOT went and evicted Odessa instead!! I got myself all ready to be evicted, and you bloody saved me!!

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:46
Would you recommend it to other people if we did it again?

Abi
31-03-2006, 21:48
Totally. I has such a laugh, even if it was a bit hard at times. Everyone should apply, you have a right good time.

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:54
Did you have a good time ?

Abi
31-03-2006, 21:58
Totally, it was histerical!!

When i got my Dan Persona, i really didn't know how to play him, but in the end, i couldn't have asked for a better persona.

I even enjoyed the twists you and Bry through at me- you could have told me Dan was "married" before hand!! In the end, munipulating everyones ideas was fun.

It was also good that only jojomum knew who i was- everyone else thought Dan was LMF or Birks (with a little gentle persuasion from me though in the "who's who" thread......:p). It meant i felt like i could do anything- see how far i oculd push people without them getting too offended.

So yeah, i had a fantastic time. Thanks to Dawn and Bry for making it so enjoyable- even in the 2 weeks i was ill. It was great- i might actually miss Dan!!!

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 21:59
Well as you already know,

Dan was Abi

.:SpIcYsPy:.
31-03-2006, 22:08
Yes I knew before this happened.. ha ha :p BIG WELL DONE to you Abi!! :D :clap: Dan is brill.!!

Chloe O'brien
31-03-2006, 22:12
Abi well done you really stirred things up in there I never thought it was you congratulations on fooling everyone pity you were evicted

Layne
31-03-2006, 22:17
OMG Abi never guessed for a minute it was you, i thought you were zach at one point! *whistles* Well done relaly well done! x

Abi
31-03-2006, 23:28
Thanks everyone!!

For the record, i know someone asked this in another thread, but i didn't know Dan was gonna turn out to be married or anything. I knew as much as you lot did at the beginning. I found out about him being engaged with a kid, 5 minutes before Zach revealed it, and i found out about him being married the night before. Talk about having to do quick thinking on my part, to get myself out of it!!

Oh yeah, and "baby ruth", is actually one of my cousins children, chloe :wub: She's gorgeous, aint she?!

Chloe O'brien
01-04-2006, 00:55
abi as i said you played a blinder all credit to you and the other sb members still in there. I never got any prompt from bb where oddie was going i just made it up as i went along abd hoped that i entertained everyone. I was kinda hoping that you would have lied your way through about being married and having a kid. and yes Abi your cousin wee girl is adorable. Once again well done for being in SBBB

Tori
01-04-2006, 09:59
i kinda guessed it was you when you started saying dan was me lol! but well done....

the_watts_rule
01-04-2006, 10:36
Well Done Abi! Would have never of guessed. :D

Jojo
01-04-2006, 10:39
Thanks everyone!!

Oh yeah, and "baby ruth", is actually one of my cousins children, chloe :wub: She's gorgeous, aint she?!Told ya, told ya :D :D You can run, but you can't hide from eagled eyed Em :rotfl: :clap: Well done though Abbey, and awww shes so cute!! I want a girl!! :crying: :rotfl:

di marco
01-04-2006, 12:23
well done abi! :D i never guessed it was you, to start with i thought you might be in the house somewhere then when id matched all the housemates up i decided you obviously werent after all!

Abi
01-04-2006, 20:48
Told ya, told ya You can run, but you can't hide from eagled eyed Em Well done though Abbey, and awww shes so cute!! I want a girl!! :crying:

lol, you're too clever :rotfl: mind you, if you saw my rogue posts, then it was pretty obvious it was me!!

LMF: when people started to think it was you, i couldn't resist trying to make people think thatfor certain. the chance was too obvious!! Thanks for not saying anything though!!

I started adding some chris-isms when peope thought dan could be him too :rotfl:

It was wierd today, cause i went to my grans house, and i started thinking about random insults i could have used. When i remembered i wasn't in it anymore, i certainly came down with a bump!! Sbbb started taking over my life for a while there!! :rotfl:

Tori
01-04-2006, 21:01
i was going to, but then people would have thought it was me more! and i didn;t know if you were allowed to deny it anyways!

Abi
01-04-2006, 21:04
i was going to, but then people would have thought it was me more! and i didn;t know if you were allowed to deny it anyways!
lol, true. When someone denies it, it does make it sound more obvious that its them!!

Did you notice how i begun to change my posting trait as Dan to sound more like you, in the middle of it?! :rotfl:

Tori
01-04-2006, 21:08
i didn't becuase i didn;t have lots of time to look over all! but do i have a specific style? :S

Abi
01-04-2006, 21:10
i didn't becuase i didn;t have lots of time to look over all! but do i have a specific style? :S

Not really, but i tried to add a little bit sounding like you. Like, i use capital letters and punctuation all the time, whereas you dont always do it, so i tried to stop myself doing what i normally do (i gave up in the end, grammers easier :D) Does that make any sense?

Tori
01-04-2006, 21:15
i do use some punctuation... just not in the right place lol! and did you do the don;t like that (it never comes out right!)

Abi
01-04-2006, 21:19
i do use some punctuation... just not in the right place lol! and did you do the don;t like that (it never comes out right!)

A little bit in the middle of it, but then when i was on both of my accounts at the same time, i got all confused, so gave up :rotfl: spicy made a comment about Dan's punctuation about a week ago, so i tried to change back again, but i couldn't be bothered, to be honest!!

Tori
01-04-2006, 21:20
lol yeah well well done! becuase nearly everyone thought it was me at one point :lol:

Abi
01-04-2006, 21:38
lol yeah well well done! becuase nearly everyone thought it was me at one point :lol:

I bet you were pissing yourself, when everyone thought that!!! :rotfl:

Tori
02-04-2006, 08:26
i was like how wrong can you be? but i did apply but had to withdraw it becuase of my dad

Abi
03-04-2006, 11:31
Well at the time, i thought it was dodgy trying to make people think it was you- i just hoped you wouldn't come in and twist it back on me. Ems was the only one that actually guessed it was me though in that thread, i think, so i was so happy :D

Can you tell i love munipulating what people think and say?! :rotfl: It why i want to go into law :rotfl:

Tori
03-04-2006, 16:40
you'd be good in law then lol! hidden meanings to everything... i just don't want to be against you in court ever lol!

Layne
03-04-2006, 17:10
Hey best mate what is up :lol: I don't know i have posted in here (well i think i have) But anyway yeh abi you did really well considering everything, Bravo :cheer: x