PDA

View Full Version : Returning Housemate Vote!!!

Bryan
31-03-2006, 19:05
To add flavour to the Big brother house, one housemate will return to the Big Brother house this sunday.

The housemate with the most nominations will return. Get voting!!!! :D

.:SpIcYsPy:.
31-03-2006, 19:08
Oh my god :eek: Returning housemate!! Why isn't Melissa on?! She could do a dirty den :rotfl:

feelingyellow
31-03-2006, 19:26
Where's Mercedes? She was erm... great! :rolleyes: :lol: :p
Hmm don't know who I want to vote for tbh, once you know who people are it sort of changed everything :p

Xx-Vicky-xX
31-03-2006, 19:42
Where's Mercedes? She was erm... great! :rolleyes: :lol: :p
Hmm don't know who I want to vote for tbh, once you know who people are it sort of changed everything :p

I know what you mean it kind of takesthe edge off it

Jojo
01-04-2006, 02:20
Can this housemate win if they go back in???

Not quite the same when you know who the housemates are though, most of the fun was guessing who they were...

Abi
01-04-2006, 21:06
I dont think its fair if they won, but adding some more people in there is good, because today for example, theres hardly been any activity in there, has there? Because of the lack of housemates...

If more housemates were added, just to allow Kyle, Lou and Beth to talk more etc then its a great idea- even if we know who they are!!

Jojo
01-04-2006, 21:33
Bring Dan back in - there shouldn't have been an eviction after Nicky's departure - or bring Nicky back, as she shouldn't have gone in the first place :D :cheer:

Has BB or JW confirmed whether or not the housemate will be able to win or not though???

Abi
01-04-2006, 21:36
Bring Dan back in - there shouldn't have been an eviction after Nicky's departure - or bring Nicky back, as she shouldn't have gone in the first place :D :cheer:

Has BB or JW confirmed whether or not the housemate will be able to win or not though???

No, neither of them has said...

Bring Nicky back, definetly. Bring Dan back?! No way, i just got my life back!!! :rotfl:

chance
01-04-2006, 21:38
I can undersand why the ramaining contestants wouldnt want the 'newcomer' to win as they have been posting away for weeks on end so it wouldnt be fair in that way but then again they do this in the reall bb and the contestant is allowed to win arent they,also theres not much point them going back in if they havent got the chance to win is there?

Jojo
01-04-2006, 21:41
No, neither of them has said...

Bring Nicky back, definetly. Bring Dan back?! No way, i just got my life back!!! :rotfl:Awww go on Abbey!! So close to the end - needs another guy in there, even things out a bit.. :D

Dan back, Dan back, Dan back :rotfl: :rotfl:

Abi
01-04-2006, 21:42
Awww go on Abbey!! So close to the end - needs another guy in there, even things out a bit.. :D

Dan back, Dan back, Dan back :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol, no way!! :rotfl:

That one vote that Dan has, wasn't even from me!! I voted for Electrica!! :rotfl:

Cornishbabe
01-04-2006, 23:00
I recon that Electricia would be good back in the house just to see how she stirred things up with low being with her guy!

Bryan
02-04-2006, 22:49
Thank You Everyone For Voting.

Due To Beth Being Evicted More Than One Housemate Will Return.

Stayed tuned for the returns! Any time! Any day! Expect the unexpected!