PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You Want To Win?

Bryan
28-03-2006, 22:19
With the ending to the competiton only weeks away who would you like to see win and why?

CrazyLea
28-03-2006, 22:43
To be honest don't actually like any of them left that much.. but if I had to pick i'd go for Beth.. the others really annoy me :p

Chloe O'brien
28-03-2006, 22:54
I willl go for beth as she is the only one of ALL the housemates that has be honest with everyone face to face. If beth does not win then I would like dan to win as he is becoming more entertaining now that he is being evil and mixing it.

alan45
28-03-2006, 23:01
Beth has to be my pick but unfortunately I think the winner has been decided

JustJodi
28-03-2006, 23:04

U know I have to back U up on this one Alan, I think the winner has already been picked,,

Jessie Wallace
28-03-2006, 23:10
May i add to that, not by me it hasn't. And i'm unaware that it has!!

Jojo
28-03-2006, 23:24
U know I have to back U up on this one Alan, I think the winner has already been picked,,
If it is felt that it is rigged, perhaps you would either like to share your thoughts on who has apparently been decided to win, or inform the people that have been in their posting their hearts out for the past 8 weeks that its been a complete and utter waste of their time, including Dawn and Bryan...rant over - apologies

alan45
28-03-2006, 23:37
Sorry Im not meaning to accuse anyone it just seems that way. From the start I always thought the winner was going to be ********

Jojo
28-03-2006, 23:41
Sorry Im not meaning to accuse anyone it just seems that way. From the start I always thought the winner was going to be ********Well, not being funny, but once members of sbs that are still in the "house" read this thread" it may go very quiet, especially if its felt that the winner has already been decided....if you thought the winner was going to be *******, then did you know who was who in there already??? And if you felt you weren't going to win, why take part??

I'm not being funny or anything but it might be nice to a) share your thoughts on who the winner is apparently going to be and b) why exactly....:)

alan45
28-03-2006, 23:51
Well, not being funny, but once members of sbs that are still in the "house" read this thread" it may go very quiet, especially if its felt that the winner has already been decided....if you thought the winner was going to be *******, then did you know who was who in there already??? And if you felt you weren't going to win, why take part??

I'm not being funny or anything but it might be nice to a) share your thoughts on who the winner is apparently going to be and b) why exactly....:)Obviously this would be the wrong place to say who I think it is. I have shared my thoughts with a couple of others. I have no idea of the identities of any of the housemates. When I entered i did not realise what i now feel. Its just certain things that have happened over the weeks that make me feel this.. im not blaming anyone and I think the whole concept was a great idea

Jojo
28-03-2006, 23:59
Obviously this would be the wrong place to say who I think it is. I have shared my thoughts with a couple of others. I have no idea of the identities of any of the housemates. When I entered i did not realise what i now feel. Its just certain things that have happened over the weeks that make me feel this.. im not blaming anyone and I think the whole concept was a great ideaThats fair enough Alan, but when things are said like have been, about it being rigged etc, its forgotten that there are 5 sbs members in there, still posting away, trying to make it interesting for everyone, but possibly wasting their time and efforts in doing so, which i think is extremely unfair on them and its also unfair on Dawn / Bry too who have both spent time trying to organise everything.

Like I say this is nothing personal, but the feelings of people still in there are not being thought about, when comments are being made like this.

JustJodi
29-03-2006, 00:04
I honestly hope that the folks who are still in the house do not go quiet, cos this was pure speculation on my part, I have no Idea who is HONESTLY going to win,, I would love to see Beth win, just because she has been different from the rest of the housemates.

I think the remaining housemates are to be rewarded MEDALS for sticking in there,,

I never intended to open a can of worms or pandoras box..
Rant over !!!!!!!!!!!

alan45
29-03-2006, 00:06
Like I say this is nothing personal, but the feelings of people still in there are not being thought about, when comments are being made like this.Sorry JJM I didnt think about them when I made mmy post, and didnt mean to hurt anyone. I was only saying what I thought. Maybe Im just an oul cynic :)

Jojo
29-03-2006, 00:37
Sorry JJM I didnt think about them when I made mmy post, and didnt mean to hurt anyone. I was only saying what I thought. Maybe Im just an oul cynic :)lol - its ok Alan, i'm hitting 30 in a couple of weeks and the cynical side of me is starting to come out too, but I just felt that the comments were slightly unfair on the guys in there at the mo who have been typing away trying to make good reading for us sbs members, and things being said like this, could make them wonder why they bothered...:):)

alan45
29-03-2006, 00:47
I enjoyed my time in the house and all credit to dawn for the idea.

Big apologies to any one still in the house if I annoyed you BAD ALAN but luckily they will never know as Laurence didnt leave his laptop

BTW your non reply to my PM cofirms my theory but dont worry your secret is safe with me :)

Siobhan
29-03-2006, 10:35
lol - its ok Alan, i'm hitting 30 in a couple of weeks and the cynical side of me is starting to come out too, but I just felt that the comments were slightly unfair on the guys in there at the mo who have been typing away trying to make good reading for us sbs members, and things being said like this, could make them wonder why they bothered...:):)

hitting 30 in a couple of weeks??? I hit that with a bang and fell over the other side :rotfl::rotfl:

I don't who I want to win yet as they are all doing well and they have been there since day one... I think they all deserve something for stick at it this long

Chloe O'brien
29-03-2006, 10:41
I with siobhan i agree that all five SB members who have still managed to remain in the house all this time are all winners, epecially with all the stick they have to put up with.

Abi
29-03-2006, 18:38
To be honest, the only one of them that i even remotly like, is Nicky. Louise and Dan can be entertaining, but a bit too desperate at times. Beth and Kyle are ok, but they seem to think its vital that everyone likes them which can be annoying.

So i guess that leaves Nicky, so Nicky to win!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
30-03-2006, 16:13
Dan or Kyle, if Lou is pregnant I won't be interested with what Odessa and I think Nicky? already doing that oh my god pregnant thing...

Jojo
30-03-2006, 16:22
Beth to win!!! Beth to win!!!!

The 70 yr old rock, whose "wind" antics were hilarious reading!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Siobhan
30-03-2006, 16:27
Dan or Kyle, if Lou is pregnant I won't be interested with what Odessa and I think Nicky? already doing that oh my god pregnant thing...

Are you mad.. Lou been pregnant is going to cause fireworks!!! imagine the converstion, rows with Dan and Kyle.. Nicky was just sick, and we didn't find out about Odessa.. I think Lou been pregnant has all kinds of reaction. Can you imagine what Dan's wife would say cause it will be Dan's baby not kyles

Jojo
30-03-2006, 16:30
Are you mad.. Lou been pregnant is going to cause fireworks!!! imagine the converstion, rows with Dan and Kyle.. Nicky was just sick, and we didn't find out about Odessa.. I think Lou been pregnant has all kinds of reaction. Can you imagine what Dan's wife would say cause it will be Dan's baby not kylesOoh yes!! Do you think it was part of Dan's wifes plan for her hubby to sleep with Louise aswell. Can't see that myself - romance and stuff yes but sleeping with the person :nono: Naughty Dan!

Siobhan
30-03-2006, 16:32
Ooh yes!! Do you think it was part of Dan's wifes plan for her hubby to sleep with Louise aswell. Can't see that myself - romance and stuff yes but sleeping with the person :nono: Naughty Dan!

I don't think that was part of the plan at all.. I can imagine her saying "get into a relationship and I will sell my story to the papers" but sleeping with someone is different..

What are we like taking about a fictious persons non existent wife? :rotfl::rotfl:

Jojo
30-03-2006, 16:34
I don't think that was part of the plan at all.. I can imagine her saying "get into a relationship and I will sell my story to the papers" but sleeping with someone is different..

What are we like taking about a fictious persons non existent wife? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: This is getting as bad as Devon Seas!!!
Repeat after me its not real, its not real :rotfl:

Siobhan
30-03-2006, 16:36
:rotfl: This is getting as bad as Devon Seas!!!
Repeat after me its not real, its not real :rotfl:

My god yes.. Devon Seas and SBBB, maybe they should have a cross over :rotfl::lol:

Layne
30-03-2006, 16:46
Dan to win! He has been azing through this, what with coming out and saying 'you know actually i am happily married and have a kid, oh and lou i odn't love you'! :lol: He stirred things right up, so Dan to win!

Siobhan
30-03-2006, 17:00
Dan to win! He has been azing through this, what with coming out and saying 'you know actually i am happily married and have a kid, oh and lou i odn't love you'! :lol: He stirred things right up, so Dan to win!

I am not sure.. Dan seems to have 2 personalities.. I think Lou has been the strongest in there.. She has had so much thrown at her

30-03-2006, 17:47
Omg it's Dan's maybe if there is a baby!? :eek: Im a bit lost :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
30-03-2006, 19:18
spicy this is so much more entertaining than nicky's and oddies pregnancy scares. liccle miss innocent louise could be carrying dan's child poor kyle. will he be a woose and stand by and bring up another man's child or will he tell the little hussy to sling her hook :D

"BETH OR DAN TO WIN"

di marco
30-03-2006, 20:04
i wanted nicky to win but thats not going to happen now :(

30-03-2006, 20:05
spicy this is so much more entertaining than nicky's and oddies pregnancy scares. liccle miss innocent louise could be carrying dan's child poor kyle. will he be a woose and stand by and bring up another man's child or will he tell the little hussy to sling her hook :D

"BETH OR DAN TO WIN"
Ohh!! I see.. ha ha!! That clears it up!! Bring on Dan's or Kyle's lil baby :cheer:

Siobhan
03-04-2006, 13:51
Ohh!! I see.. ha ha!! That clears it up!! Bring on Dan's or Kyle's lil baby :cheer:

seem elektrica not only is carrying kyle's baby but she paid 100,000 to get back in and annouce this. Now she is going again... mmmm things are getting weird in the big brother house

JustJodi
03-04-2006, 14:03
seem elektrica not only is carrying kyle's baby but she paid 100,000 to get back in and annouce this. Now she is going again... mmmm things are getting weird in the big brother house

Hey we had to close the SBBB house with a BANG didn't we LOL

Siobhan
03-04-2006, 14:04
Hey we had to close the SBBB house with a BANG didn't we LOL

Lets hope there is no more banging in that house.. see where it has all lead too :rotfl::rotfl:

Abi
03-04-2006, 14:15
I definetly want Louise to win. I mean, argueing with Kyle was entertaining, but if it wasn't for Louise, i wouldn't have been able to do half the things i did. They made it really entertaining for me, and made me have a complete laugh. They're also easily munipulated. So Louise to win :cheer:

JustJodi
03-04-2006, 14:15
Lets hope there is no more banging in that house.. see where it has all lead too :rotfl::rotfl:

Hee hee but we had fun doing it .. giggles,, any way lets hope that things work out in the house, May either Kyle or Louise win !!!!!!!!!!!

Siobhan
03-04-2006, 14:17
I definetly want Louise to win. I mean, argueing with Kyle was entertaining, but if it wasn't for Louise, i wouldn't have been able to do half the things i did. They made it really entertaining for me, and made me have a complete laugh. They're also easily munipulated. So Louise to win :cheer:

Totally agree with you abi, without louise not much of the action in the house would have happened...

Mind you, if mercedes has stayed I am sure Dan would have had fun with her

Layne
03-04-2006, 14:47
Just reading back through the thread, when did nicky have a pregnancy scare? Or i am forgetting stuff in my old age :p ?? As far as i remember she didn't, she got food poisioning and Kyle said it could be 'couz she is pregnant but she wasn't

I have just answered my own question haven;t i?!

And i don't know who out of kyle or lou i want to win, i think i prefer kyle but lou has been good in the house like entertaining kind of, so i don't know?!

Siobhan
03-04-2006, 14:48
Just reading back through the thread, when did nicky have a pregnancy scare? Or i am forgetting stuff in my old age :p ?? As far as i remember she didn't, she got food poisioning and Kyle said it could be 'couz she is pregnant but she wasn't

I have just answered my own question haven;t i?!

yes you have answered your own question.. that was the pregnancy scare

Abi
03-04-2006, 17:14
Totally agree with you abi, without louise not much of the action in the house would have happened...

Mind you, if mercedes has stayed I am sure Dan would have had fun with her

Mercedes would have been too slutty for Dan :rotfl: The only reason it was faintly fun, was because of lou being so shy to start with, if that makes sense. Mercedes wouldn't have cared about whatever Dan did :rotfl:

Look at me, calling her Lou still, like Dan :rotfl:

Louise to win :cheer:

Siobhan
03-04-2006, 17:16
Mercedes would have been too slutty for Dan :rotfl: The only reason it was faintly fun, was because of lou being so shy to start with, if that makes sense. Mercedes wouldn't have cared about whatever Dan did :rotfl:

Look at me, calling her Lou still, like Dan :rotfl:
Louise to win :cheer:

I know what you mean, I won't ever get use to calling her Louise.. I think was Lou should do now it back off from Kyle, tell him she wants a break to see if he would do anything with Lecy, that way she knows where she stands.. Poor girl.. this is your fault Dan!! you crushed a poor girls hopes images/smilies/rotfl.gif

Abi
03-04-2006, 17:21
I know what you mean, I won't ever get use to calling her Louise.. I think was Lou should do now it back off from Kyle, tell him she wants a break to see if he would do anything with Lecy, that way she knows where she stands.. Poor girl.. this is your fault Dan!! you crushed a poor girls hopes images/smilies/rotfl.gif

And i'm so upset about doing that!! :rotfl: Not!!

Seriously though, if Lou hadn't been such a cool charcter, then Dan wouldn't have been able to do anything. So everyone vote for her!! :rotfl:

Siobhan
03-04-2006, 17:22
And i'm so upset about doing that!! :rotfl: Not!!

Seriously though, if Lou hadn't been such a cool charcter, then Dan wouldn't have been able to do anything. So everyone vote for her!! :rotfl:

she has my vote.. Lou to be the first Big Brother winner

Chloe O'brien
04-04-2006, 12:43
Just been catching up on what's been happening in the SBBB house. The story about dermot bribeing housemates to bully louise is *******ing classic who ever made that up is totallly off their heads. I'm sitting here wiping the tears away. I want to know what happened to Oddie's share and did beth get any :D

Layne
04-04-2006, 12:45
Its brillinat the whole dermot thing, God we better be having another sbbb next year its just fab! :cheer:

Siobhan
04-04-2006, 12:56
Just been catching up on what's been happening in the SBBB house. The story about dermot bribeing housemates to bully louise is *******ing classic who ever made that up is totallly off their heads. I'm sitting here wiping the tears away. I want to know what happened to Oddie's share and did beth get any :D

Beth got nothing.. there is no malice in Beth and she is very upset about what is going on at the moment.. She wants to tell Lou that she never lied to her and that she still loves her...

on the other hand.. it is mental in there. I am still not sure if Elektrica is faking all this again to get Kyle back. He read the papers and found she loved her dog, so she is not using the papers to say it was all fraud.. How come Nicky didn't see any of these? she was out all week?

JustJodi
04-04-2006, 13:35
Beth got nothing.. there is no malice in Beth and she is very upset about what is going on at the moment.. She wants to tell Lou that she never lied to her and that she still loves her...

on the other hand.. it is mental in there. I am still not sure if Elektrica is faking all this again to get Kyle back. He read the papers and found she loved her dog, so she is not using the papers to say it was all fraud.. How come Nicky didn't see any of these? she was out all week?

Maybe it is because she (Nicky)was so FOCUSED on seeing her kids and spending time with her family again to worry about that *&*&** house :p :lol:

Siobhan
04-04-2006, 13:42
Maybe it is because she (Nicky)was so FOCUSED on seeing her kids and spending time with her family again to worry about that *&*&** house :p :lol:

maybe that is what you want us to think Jodi and you really are evil :ninja:

Chloe O'brien
06-04-2006, 11:02
What is going on in that house. I thought that everyone loved kyle & louise being together it was the best love story to unfold before our eyes since "tony almenia and michelle dessler in S2 of 24" and what do they go and do send in louises so called buddy nicky to throw a spanner in the works saying that dan really loves her and all that crap. Come on when did miss goody two shoes nurse nancy decide to become a scheming bitch. as for kyle he is just a slut i hope his willie turns green :angry:
Beth get your backside back over that wall lou lou needs you :D

x~*Sexy~Amy*~x
06-04-2006, 11:16
Lol This Is So Sad !
Dont People Have Anything Better To Do In Their Life !lol

JustJodi
06-04-2006, 11:18
Lol This Is So Sad !
Dont People Have Anything Better To Do In Their Life !lol

amy can u explain what you meant by that ?? Just curious :searchme:

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:18
What is going on in that house. I thought that everyone loved kyle & louise being together it was the best love story to unfold before our eyes since "tony almenia and michelle dessler in S2 of 24" and what do they go and do send in louises so called buddy nicky to throw a spanner in the works saying that dan really loves her and all that crap. Come on when did miss goody two shoes nurse nancy decide to become a scheming bitch. as for kyle he is just a slut i hope his willie turns green :angry:
Beth get your backside back over that wall lou lou needs you :D

I think Beth and Odessa should storm the wall, punch Leccy and Kyle (what a ******* he has become) kick Nicky out and stay with Lou until everyone goes away and leave her alone.. How many more lies are going to be told in there? Dan is married now he is not. Leccy is married to a dog, now she is not.. Come on lou, get out so they can't hurt you anymore.. I will give you the prize money myself, don't let yourself be used like this anymore :angry:

x~*Sexy~Amy*~x
06-04-2006, 11:19
I Think This Whole Thing Is Sad

JustJodi
06-04-2006, 11:21
I think Beth and Odessa should storm the wall, punch Leccy and Kyle (what a ******* he has become) kick Nicky out and stay with Lou until everyone goes away and leave her alone.. How many more lies are going to be told in there? Dan is married now he is not. Leccy is married to a dog, now she is not.. Come on lou, get out so they can't hurt you anymore.. I will give you the prize money myself, don't let yourself be used like this anymore :angry:

Lou already slugged leccy in the mouth Siobhan, so she can slug her again, at least, there is a good supply of ice in that kitchen :sick:

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:21
I Think This Whole Thing Is Sad

It is a game Amy.. we are interested in it as many other people on the boards. I spend 8 weeks been someone else so I got to know the other characters in the game too. It is not sad, it if for fun

Chloe O'brien
06-04-2006, 11:22
Big brother you have a revolt on your hands stand up all ex housemates who want to storm the wall and kick the s**t outof kyle :cheer: lets have a wip round to give louise the prize money

x~*Sexy~Amy*~x
06-04-2006, 11:22
Ok Whatever It Sounds Boring To Me

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:23
Lou already slugged leccy in the mouth Siobhan, so she can slug her again, at least, there is a good supply of ice in that kitchen :sick:

Trust me Jodi, If beth slugged Leccy she would be going out in a ambulance for what she has done and so would Kyle.. it takes two and Leccy could have said to Kyle wait until he talks to Lou first.. do you not think she has been hurt enough??? he is a sneaky ****, he waited until he thought nobody was looking and then laughed it off

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:23

Then simply dont' read it.. you have the choice

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:24
Big brother you have a revolt on your hands stand up all ex housemates who want to storm the wall and kick the s**t outof kyle :cheer: lets have a wip round to give louise the prize money

Right plan of action: Laurence, you go down your secret tunnel, grab lou and get out.. Beth, Odessa and Dan, we go into the house and beat up leccy and Kyle... do it in the dead of the night so big brother won't have time to react.. We can all chip in the prize money for lou :rotfl:

x~*Sexy~Amy*~x
06-04-2006, 11:25
Ok I Was Just Saying I Think Its Sad
Dont People Have Anything Better To Do
What Is The Point In This Anyways

Chloe O'brien

Stick around soapboards amy you'll love it and by the next sbbb you'll be dragged in to the pretence as well :rotfl:

Siobhan

The point in SBBB? the point is that it is a game and you have to guess you think the real people are behind the characters...

Abi
Right plan of action: Laurence, you go down your secret tunnel, grab lou and get out.. Beth, Odessa and Dan, we go into the house and beat up leccy and Kyle... do it in the dead of the night so big brother won't have time to react.. We can all chip in the prize money for lou :rotfl:

:rotfl: I'm in!!!!! When we gonna do it?! :rotfl: :rotfl:

x~*Sexy~Amy*~x
06-04-2006, 11:27
Sounds Fun!
Not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abi
06-04-2006, 11:28

And all i'm gonna say, is i think its sad that you come onto a forum, and post about something being sad, when you've obivously had to of read parts of it, so build up your impression on whether its sad or not!

So whats the point in saying somethings sad, when you've spent your time reading about it!!

:rolleyes:

x~*Sexy~Amy*~x
06-04-2006, 11:29
I Can Have An Opinion I Think Its Really Sad And Boringgg¬

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:29
Sounds Fun!
Not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mean to be rude but as I said before you don't have to read it.. other people find it fun and your opinion is that it is pointless, far enough but you don't have to reply to any of the comments made here. There is other stuff that might interest you on the boards that you do find fun. Bondboffin and Jessie Wallace have put a lot into this and they deserve the praise for making it as interesting as possible

sbbb_nicky
06-04-2006, 11:31
yeh it is fun! Actually its a ball, maybe you hsould spend some time reading it and you'll find out!

x~*Sexy~Amy*~x
06-04-2006, 11:31
But Its Not Interesting! Lol ITS BORING

Abi
06-04-2006, 11:32
I don't mean to be rude but as I said before you don't have to read it.. other people find it fun and your opinion is that it is pointless, far enough but you don't have to reply to any of the comments made here. There is other stuff that might interest you on the boards that you do find fun. Bondboffin and Jessie Wallace have put a lot into this and they deserve the praise for making it as interesting as possible
Your a mod, Siobhan. Whats the punishment for trolling and spamming?! :moonie: :rotfl:

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:32
But Its Not Interesting! Lol ITS BORING

that is your opinion and we get it.. We find it fun and we like it so it doesn't matter what your views are, we are going to continue talking about it

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:33
Your a mod, Siobhan. Whats the punishment for trolling and spamming?! :moonie: :rotfl:

this is not my section, I can't do anything.. Rob or BB have options to do that

Chloe O'brien
06-04-2006, 11:33
:rotfl: I'm in!!!!! When we gonna do it?! :rotfl: :rotfl:
we need to get someone to activate our sbbb names for us as jessie is on holiday but i see that norman is back in so we can get him to help. Let's go DAN THE MAN :rotfl:

JustJodi
06-04-2006, 11:34

Yea shes trolling and spamming,, Siobahan use the Beth mode and kick some beeeeehinddddddddddd. :cheer: :moonie:

x~*Sexy~Amy*~x
that is your opinion and we get it.. We find it fun and we like it so it doesn't matter what your views are, we are going to continue talking about it

OK IM SURE YOUR HAVE FUN TALKING ABOUT THIS POINTLESS BORING THING

Siobhan
we need to get someone to activate our sbbb names for us as jessie is on holiday but i see that norman is back in so we can get him to help. Let's go DAN THE MAN :rotfl:

excellent, I will contact Laurence cause he took a shine to beth and will do anything for her and then we go in and kidnap Lou :rotfl::rotfl:

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:35

Amy, I just have to warn you, you have broken a few rules here on the boards, you can't post in capitals, you are spamming and trolling and you are been argumentive with a mod.. I have warned you and you maybe recieving a ban for this conduct

JustJodi
06-04-2006, 11:37
excellent, I will contact Laurence cause he took a shine to beth and will do anything for her and then we go in and kidnap Lou :rotfl::rotfl:

Sio Laurence is out of town right now,, should be back soon,, :searchme:

x~*Sexy~Amy*~x
06-04-2006, 11:38
ok i dont no what any of that means
but am i botherd!?

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:38
Sio Laurence is out of town right now,, should be back soon,, :searchme:

If I was Leccy or Kyle now I would be afraid, very afraid. You have the Lou Squad coming to the house. Odessa, Dan and Kick ass Beth!!! Don't mess with my baby

JustJodi
06-04-2006, 11:42
Shaking in my boots darlin, Leccy can't be bothered by a 70 yr old fag hag :rotfl: :rotfl: Just for that Leccys is not gonna give u guys an all expense paid trip to Tathi :lol: :lol:

Layne
06-04-2006, 11:43
Loving the plans guys, but nicky isn't out to hurt lou *shakes head* no she isn't she cares for her, (yes abi she does :p)

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:44
Shaking in my boots darlin, Leccy can't be bothered by a 70 yr old fag hag :rotfl: :rotfl: Just for that Leccys is not gonna give u guys an all expense paid trip to Tathi :lol: :lol:

Leccy can stick her holiday up her ass.. you think giving Beth money is going to get her on your side.. think again, Friends (fags and all) are more important to Beth.. Odessa will tell you that...

Abi
06-04-2006, 11:46
Loving the plans guys, but nicky isn't out to hurt lou *shakes head* no she isn't she cares for her, (yes abi she does :p)

oi, stop it you!! :rotfl:

I didn't make you do anything... i just suggested you could winde them up a bit.... i didn't MAKE you... thats your evilness coming out!!

:angel: :rotfl:

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:46

mmmm I don't think so.. What good was telling Kyle that Dan loved Lou? he could have found out when he left the house.. Lou doesn't need to hear it either as she has lost 2 men she was in love with, Dan's baby. Nicky should have kept quiet.. what good was it telling anyone?

Layne
06-04-2006, 11:49
mmmm I don't think so.. What good was telling Kyle that Dan loved Lou? he could have found out when he left the house.. Lou doesn't need to hear it either as she has lost 2 men she was in love with, Dan's baby. Nicky should have kept quiet.. what good was it telling anyone?

Abi made her *nods head* You did abi don't deny it, aww i feel really bad now, :(

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:50
Abi made her *nods head* You did abi don't deny it, aww i feel really bad now, :(

I knew Beth should never had trust Dan and the last thing he said to me was to make sure the two of them got back together.. nasty nasty Dan.. you just can't help yourself

Abi
06-04-2006, 11:52

:eek: I did nothing!!

From my PM's....

Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
Yeh i wanna wind them all up, and plus i don't think they trust me so yeh ts great! Yeh keep your eyes peeled :rotfl:

Layne
06-04-2006, 11:53
:eek: I did nothing!!

From my PM's....

hey them PMs are taken out of context, Abi made me do it she did, she is twisted!!!

Chloe O'brien
06-04-2006, 11:53
your too late in trying to redeem yourself now FLD you have crossed to the dark side and your gonna get your butt kicked along with kyle and leccy I hope the three of you enjoy your holiday in tahiti or whever you going. You'd better buy a one-way ticket :rotfl:

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:55
your too late in trying to redeem yourself now FLD you have crossed to the dark side and your gonna get your butt kicked along with kyle and leccy I hope the three of you enjoy your holiday in tahiti or whever you going. You'd better buy a one-way ticket :rotfl:

Change of plan Kath, Dan is not going in with Odessa and Beth.. we can handle all 3 of them on our own.. you don't know who you can trust :ninja:

Abi
06-04-2006, 11:55

Serve you right for lying, Layne!! I did nothing!! I just...suggested what you could say, cause you asked for help!! I'm innocent!!

Abi
06-04-2006, 11:56
Change of plan Kath, Dan is not going in with Odessa and Beth.. we can handle all 3 of them on our own.. you don't know who you can trust :ninja:

:eek:

Well in the words of Little Britain...

"screeeeewwww yoooouuu!!!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Layne
06-04-2006, 11:57
You are anything but innocent abi!
And nicky wasn't going to go to the ta....place anyways, she isn't mean, she does care for lou, she is still good, she is"

Abi
06-04-2006, 11:59
You are anything but innocent abi!
And nicky wasn't going to go to the ta....place anyways, she isn't mean, she does care for lou, she is still good, she is"

I did nothing!! I didn't MAKE you say that stuff... you just asked for suggestions, so i gave you some (being a lovely kind person that i am :p)

JustJodi
06-04-2006, 12:01
omg I am laughing my:moonie: off here, thanks guys I needed it bad...Maybe Leccys should take them to some uncharted tropical island. After all she is richer than Paris Hilton. shes RICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:lol:

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 12:01
I did nothing!! I didn't MAKE you say that stuff... you just asked for suggestions, so i gave you some (being a lovely kind person that i am :p)

hahaha we should have "out of the house" SBBB and all blame and suspect each other.. :rotfl::rotfl:

Layne
06-04-2006, 12:02
hahaha we should have "out of the house" SBBB and all blame and suspect each other.. :rotfl::rotfl:

yeh ! :rotfl: Abi did it she made me she did!!! She is turning everyone !

Abi
06-04-2006, 12:02

:rotfl: Fab idea...!!

You know, thats the last time i try and help Layne... i'm really going off her now!!! :rotfl: Jokes!!

Layne
06-04-2006, 12:03

You know, thats the last time i try and help Layne... i'm really going off her now!!! :rotfl: Jokes!!

ha you've admitted it! And you carry on i will be blocking you *sticks tongue out* God i really need to stop doing that!

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 12:05

I am sure we can have a reunion. Odessa would want to punch Lucas. I am sure Zach may want to propose to Nicky.. Kyle and Dan can kill each other over Lou and Leccy will announce that she is pregnant by kyle but is letting the child be raised by Dogs

Abi
06-04-2006, 12:05
ha you've admitted it! And you carry on i will be blocking you *sticks tongue out* God i really need to stop doing that!

How did i admit anything?! I helped you think of an idea and suggested it, thats all. I'm innocent of making you say it. You're your own person, you didn't HAVE to. Your just evil, so you did....:p

Chloe O'brien
06-04-2006, 12:06
Dan and nicky you both are a couple of back stabbing cowards :D you had the nerve to go on about how nasty lucas was at least he was honest with his nastiness. well that's fine beth and oddie don't need you help we will recruit honey rachel instead and the three of us will invade that house like charlies angels. I'm just off to get my karate suit on :rotfl:

Abi
06-04-2006, 12:08
Dan and nicky you both are a couple of back stabbing cowards :D you had the nerve to go on about how nasty lucas was at least he was honest with his nastiness. well that's fine beth and oddie don't need you help we will recruit honey rachel instead and the three of us will invade that house like charlies angels. I'm just off to get my karate suit on :rotfl:

:rotfl: Well i'm not suggesting anything else to Layne now- she'll just blame it all on me again :( You're on your own, love!

Layne
06-04-2006, 12:08
I am sure we can have a reunion. Odessa would want to punch Lucas. I am sure Zach may want to propose to Nicky.. Kyle and Dan can kill each other over Lou and Leccy will announce that she is pregnant by kyle but is letting the child be raised by Dogs

That is a brilliant idea :cheer: I am all up for a reunion, i want one i do i do!
Nicky isn't a backstabbing coward :( And abi i am not evil either :p :(

Chloe O'brien
06-04-2006, 12:11
Reunion party next friday night yahooo :cheer:

Abi
06-04-2006, 12:12
A reuinon sounds like a fab idea!! Although if its not Good Friday, and its another Friday, then i'll miss half of it, cause of this youth group-type thing i help out at.

Thats why i was never around for an eviction at 7.00 :rotfl:

Layne
06-04-2006, 12:13

yay i can't wait it will be fab ..... But no fights now people ...... :p

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 12:14

yeah that is normal what happens, all the other housemates come back to congradulate the winner.. that would be good fun

Abi
06-04-2006, 12:14
yay i can't wait it will be fab ..... But no fights now people ...... :p

Dan would never fight with anyone. Dan just wants to create some drama in the house and create an impression... :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
06-04-2006, 12:21
Dan would never fight with anyone. Dan just wants to create some drama in the house and create an impression... :rotfl:

you certainly did that sweetie :p I hope dan is going to get his haircut before the big night. I dont think there will be any fighting FLD unless Melissa appears back from the dead with her gun and shoots all the rebels maybe we should all go in disguise:lol:

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
06-04-2006, 12:39
you certainly did that sweetie :p I hope dan is going to get his haircut before the big night. I dont think there will be any fighting FLD unless Melissa appears back from the dead with her gun and shoots all the rebels maybe we should all go in disguise:lol:

Bring Mel back from the dead is like bringing dirty den back after he was dragged out from under the Vic :rotfl:

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 12:44
Bring Mel back from the dead is like bringing dirty den back after he was dragged out from under the Vic :rotfl:

Hey leccy... Be careful. Beth and Odessa are baying for blood

Chloe O'brien
06-04-2006, 12:47

hey your not allowed to post in here :readtheru get back in that house we're talking about you not to you mind your own bees wax:moonie: :D

Behemoth
06-04-2006, 18:58

I've had just about enough of you... :banned:

Abbie
09-04-2006, 17:50
Its getting closer to the final weeks i so cnat wait to see who wins