PDA

View Full Version : Ramani DeCosta, Yvonne Hemmingway and Neil Manson AXED

joeUK
01-03-2005, 16:04
It's shocking news, but they have all been axed.

Ramani is a breath of fresh air, it's disgusting that they've not given her a chance. Yvonne could have been developed and so could Neil.

First Ken, now Neil and Ramani, will CID have anyone left when Paul Marquess is finished? :rolleyes:

soap addict queen
01-03-2005, 21:16
If Neil Manson is leaving there will be no hunky actors let in there :mad: :mad:

$sTaCeY$
02-03-2005, 11:24
Sad why do all the good people get kicked out does anyone know how there exit is gonna be done hope they don't just kill em

Steven Hartley
02-03-2005, 12:55
Neil Manson axed sooooooooooo not fair

holbymad1978
02-03-2005, 15:19
Where was this taken from there is nothing on the Bill website???:confused:
Hope they bring others in but for Neil to leave like that is sad as JoeUk said they need to use him and develop his Character and as for Yvonne the whole Shirley storey line was so boring at the end. Ramani has helped Margaret and helped others but now Ken and the guy's whose brother is a problem with his kids ( Can't rememebr his name) are out or not there, what has she to do?

Bad Wolf
02-03-2005, 18:34
i really like those characters, they are all refreshing and entertaining

Steven
02-03-2005, 23:27
Why????? They are the best everyone seems to be leaving lately :(

Tanya
03-03-2005, 10:12
whats your source? i cant find anything on these 3 leaving!!!! :confused:

pookie1968uk
03-03-2005, 12:35
i have been looking round and cant find anything about it either!
where did you find it?
i really like those three characters too! :confused:

Steven
03-03-2005, 12:56
I just hope its made up as I would hate to think that they will leave :(

*JSW*
03-03-2005, 23:29
If Ramani leaves then what a disaster! She's a breath of fresh air in Sun Hilla and is quite frankly excellent don't leave!:(

Also you shouldn't worry about no hunky actors being left. you've still got the Hunter boys:D

soap addict queen
03-03-2005, 23:40
True forgot about Hunter boys, but would choose Phil over Steve any day... ;) ;)

Steven
03-03-2005, 23:49
True forgot about Hunter boys, but would choose Phil over Steve any day... ;) ;)

Steve is better looking than Phil :p

soap addict queen
03-03-2005, 23:53
No i must say I prefer the bad guy Steve is too babyfaced and goody goody, although I do feel sorry for him because of the way Honey is treating him... :o

Steven
03-03-2005, 23:58
Yeah, I think that Scott is just using Honey as why would Yvonne suggest that if it wasn't going to happen in the programme?

billbabe04
04-03-2005, 21:04
i totally agree he's got that cheekiness about him and he's just plainly gorgeous whereas Steve is just wimpy most of the time

suzewebb
06-03-2005, 21:32
The source of these was a rumour started by one person and posted by the same person onto several sites. there has be absolutely NO confirmation of this being true whatsoever. No need to panic.. fans of the three.. until we get any confirmation from another source it is purely gossip and nothing more.

Steven
06-03-2005, 21:37
I just noticed today when at a friends house, they had on Queer As Folk the programme and I saw the actor that plays Neil Manson in it and he looked so different as he looked so unprofessional for a change and he had a T-Shirt on it looked so weird I didn't think he acted elsewhere.

suzewebb
07-03-2005, 07:43
Andrew has been in quite a few different things... Blue Dove, Bad Girls, Queer as Folk, Urban Gothic 'Eater', Cardiac Arrest, City Central, D Day, Liverpool One, Holby City, Soldier Soldier and The Vice to name just a few of his credits.

Steven
07-03-2005, 10:51
Andrew has been in quite a few different things... Blue Dove, Bad Girls, Queer as Folk, Urban Gothic 'Eater', Cardiac Arrest, City Central, D Day, Liverpool One, Holby City, Soldier Soldier and The Vice to name just a few of his credits.

Oh right never knew that I thought he was just a new actor.

jeangenie
13-03-2005, 16:53
I think it`s about time they wrapped up the "Gabriel Kent " storyline, its just so ridiculous that he works at a cop station & his real identity is still unknown! A real shame if Ramani, Neil & Yvonne are being axed, if they are can we hope for one happy ending at least?

suzewebb
18-03-2005, 09:23
The source of this spoiler is known to be an unrealiable one. They have posted dubious and far fetched spoilers on many boards.. things like Neil is visited by the ghost of Andrea Dunbar and that Neil's wife threatens to kill him etc etc... all a load of codswallop.

Never believe anything that doesn't have a proper SOURCE .. that's my motto

callummc
18-03-2005, 20:03
I hope it's not true cos their all excellent,i've only just got used to Neil,i suppose it's ok if the actors want to leave,but to axe them is a different story,i was annoyed when ken and jim were axed and at the time some others were mentoined but so far are still there,i hope it's not true cos the bill is doing so well at the moment,yhanks to a great team of actors.

Angeldelight
21-03-2005, 17:27
I really love Yvonne i mean you could do so much with the character. Neil is really growing on me i hated him when he first arrived but i like the friendship between him and Phil Hunter. Ramani is cool and she's guna have a good stroyline coming up with that werid Margret.

PLEASE DON'T AXE THEM THEY@RE ALL REALLY GOOD

Soaps King
21-03-2005, 22:00
Yvonne and Ramoni were great! Not to sure about Neil i think they could have developed him a bit more!! :o)

suzewebb
21-03-2005, 22:02
Neil may be developed a bit more looking at the most recent episode guides 300 and 301

Soaps King
21-03-2005, 22:03
Yeah i have just read them suzewebb and i agree

suzewebb
22-03-2005, 08:10
Also Philippa obviously still has something to do with Neil... maybe she is bitter and turns the tables on Neil trying to implicate him in her messy affairs.

Los_hb
25-03-2005, 22:00
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Neil Cant Leave!

suzewebb
25-03-2005, 22:24
No-one has said that Neil is definitely going to leave. He is taking some time out for his Honeymoon... but there is no CONFIRMATION that Andrew Lancel is leaving.

Los_hb
26-03-2005, 21:20
I know that, i never believe i you read- im just saying he cant leave in case its confirmed.

parkerman
30-03-2005, 19:09
Well I certainly hope it's not true. Not only are they good characters that could be developed even more, the three of them are also good actors. If they go there's no hope for anyone...just don't touch our Jack that's all!

suzewebb
30-03-2005, 20:02
Who knows what's in store for Jack but it looks like hard times ahead if he thinks his old mate is corrupt... and by old mate I mean Mickey Webb... certainly not Neil Manson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeangenie
07-04-2005, 11:12
I hope they dont axe Ramani, she is excellent in her role, it amazes me that in a police show they can`t see what under their noses, its very obvious Margaret, is the "wrong un", frankly I find the story irritating, the same can be said of Gary Best, ok I know it adds humour to the show, but can you see anyone like him even being in the police?

parkerman
07-04-2005, 11:24
Talking of people who shouldn't be in the police force, I think the reason they can't see what's under their noses is because they're all too busy murdering each other! How many cops in The Bill have murdered someone (mostly other police officers)? I can think of four without trying...(not including Community Support Officers!)

jeangenie
07-04-2005, 11:46
Yes, I remember a few cops who have been killed by fellow officers, I think the writers are losing their grip a bit lately, stories are dragging on too long, they need to be short, sharp, hard hitting and sorted out reasonably quickly, otherwise they lose crediblity. They are supposed to be crime fighters after all!

Luna
07-04-2005, 12:21
I hope Neil isn't leaving he's one of the best actors there

pookie1968uk
07-04-2005, 14:32
i think some stories are drawn out too.
the story with margaret is already bugging me and i just want her to be found out!
i am so glad that sun hill isnt my local police station if it takes that long to find everything out!!