PDA

View Full Version : Sadie's double!

xCharliex
28-03-2006, 12:22
For those of you who are gutted that Patsy Kensit, who plays uber bitch Sadie King, is leaving the show later this year, stop crying right now.

For it seems there’s a new cow in town in the form of rich raven-head Perdita Hyde-Sinclair.

Viewers will have already spotted her in earlier shows when she hosted a party at Oakwell Hall that Matthew and Jimmy attended along with Sadie and her new fiancé Alasdair Sinclair.

Well, Perdita is the wife of Alasdair’s brother, Grayson, and, like Sadie and Jimmy before them, theirs is a marriage in serious trouble.

Just like Sadie, Perdita, or Perdy as she will become known, has a penchant for the finer things in life and will do anything she can to ensure she gets them, including getting up close and personal with one of the village’s most eligible bachelors!

That’s what we like to here!

“Like Sadie, Perdy loves money, men and getting her way,” an Emmerdale spokeswoman told Inside Soap.

“She’ll turn heads straight away, but whether she’ll risk her marriage and status for a fling remains to be seen.”

Sadie? Sadie who?

Taken from the ITV Website

tammyy2j
29-03-2006, 17:15
She is rumoured to have an affair with Hari the vet friend of Paddys.

xCharliex
29-03-2006, 17:25
I hope not, i just wish they would let her live happily ever after with Matthew its so annoyin, i know its soapland but it would be nice to see her change a bit and they would just run off together! i liked her with Cain as well

melmarshall858
30-03-2006, 07:45
I think the affair with Hari was on about Perdita.

bakedbean
30-03-2006, 16:22
Hmm Perdi i think Emmerdal needs to take a bit of a break from rich bitchses and snobs once Sadie has gone i mean we already have the kings well whats left of them!!!

RealityGap
17-04-2006, 13:34
it does seem to be a tradition in the dales to have a ritch bitch - there has been Lady Tara and of course the biggest bitch ever Kim Tate :)

samantha nixon
17-04-2006, 15:20
i dont like perdy in it and tammy ive also read shes ment to sleep with hari

alan45
17-04-2006, 18:00
On first impressions I like Perdita. I think she is a good addition. She will have a long way to go to beat the Ultimate Superbitch Kim Tate but she shows promise

DaVeyWaVey
18-04-2006, 21:10
I could see Hari and Perdy getting quite close in last week's episode but i never knew she had anything with the Sinclairs :confused: