PDA

View Full Version : Little Mo's Exit

x Amby x
27-03-2006, 22:19
I found this on WalfordWeb

"EASTENDERS Little Mo Slater will accidentally smother baby Freddie to death after motherhood becomes too much.

Viewers will be left stunned when Little Mo (played by Kacey Ainsworth) holds a pillow over her son's face when she's left to mind him alone and he refuses to stop screaming. As the tot falls silent the horror hits Mo that she's suffocated her own son. She dashes to the doctor's surgery with the baby in her arms but is too late.

Square residents are left shell shocked and offer their support and sympathy but it soon becomes apparent that Little Mo is to blame and she is almost driven out of town before being carted away from Walford by police. Even new love interest Dr. Oliver (played by Tom Ellis) sends her packing when Mo tries to explain it was a moment of madness.

The storyline unfolds at the end of May."

Chris_2k11
27-03-2006, 22:21
Oh my word!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

x Amby x
27-03-2006, 22:22
i know, it doesn't sound like something Little Mo would do, but it would be a great storyline and exit!

Florijo
27-03-2006, 22:23
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is a horrible exit for Little Mo. The women has been through enough already, there really is no need for this (if it is true, that is). I am sure nobody would begrudge Little Mo a happy exit where she moves away with the new doctor and Freddie for a fresh start. But no, we have to have unhappiness and suffering. Enough already.

shannisrules
27-03-2006, 22:26
oh no! surely eastenders can give her a nice send off suffocating freddie!!!

Florijo
27-03-2006, 22:32
It is a bit of a shock that they are planning to kill a baby. That is pretty serious and upsetting stuff. The baby that died years ago in EE of cot death (Hassan?) was pretty hard hitting but this is actually a mother killing her own son in a moment of madness.

CrazyLea
27-03-2006, 22:32
Oh my god!! That would be horrible!! I can't imagine Little Mo doing that :eek:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
27-03-2006, 22:39
Oh my god!! :eek: You're joking!! :eek:

The sad thing is that these sort of things does happen in the world I guess.. :(

I disagree, I can actually see Little Mo doing that.. the way she's been acting with motherhood and support and everything it seems as she could indeed result to this. :(

Chloe-Elise
27-03-2006, 22:43
:eek: Thats a horrible exit for her! Shes been through so much. I can't imagine her doing this :eek:

big bro fan
27-03-2006, 23:04
Well it is EastEnders were talking about anything can happen. Personally i think its horrible but it could change yet.

Daisyduck
27-03-2006, 23:07
Oh how horrible is that. I didnt even now that she was coming out of the soap.

I heard that Freddie died of Menigitis they must have changed the story line again.

Bryan
27-03-2006, 23:16
TOTALLY out of character... this has ruined a character that was superb until 2004!!!! Kacey is a fantastic actress and doesnt desevre some a rubbish ending!

So much for a happy ending with Dr Oliver and Freddie! :angry:

DaVeyWaVey
27-03-2006, 23:26
This would be such a horrible way for Little Mo to go. I hope this storyline isn't true as Little Mo deserves a happy ending after all the suffering she has been through. She should be carted away by Dr.Oliver and her, Freddie and Dr Oliver can leave Walford on a happy note not a sad one :mad:

Daisyduck
27-03-2006, 23:52
TOTALLY out of character... this has ruined a character that was superb until 2004!!!! Kacey is a fantastic actress and doesnt desevre some a rubbish ending!

So much for a happy ending with Dr Oliver and Freddie! :angry: well said, i like her too, so is she going to end up in jail or what, she should have got a better story line then that :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

chance
28-03-2006, 00:04
oh my god,i could see something like that coming though,she doesnt seem to be able to cope at all lately.

Siobhan
28-03-2006, 14:46

So much for a happy ending with Dr Oliver and Freddie! :angry:

I don't think it is out of character.. women change when they have children and they do anything to stop a child crying.. it sounds really bad but if she is stress which we can clearly see she is, then yes, I could see her do this. She is a single mum and finding it hard to cope with motherhood

matt1378
01-04-2006, 02:11
horrible storyline, but i hate little mo so i'm glad she's going finally

Kim
01-04-2006, 02:21
I can imagine Little Mo having a moment of madness under the circumstances, but I don't think she'd do something like that even during a moment of madness.

Rach33
01-04-2006, 02:26
Horrible Storyline but I can actually see Little Mo doing it after all the stuff you've seen over the last few weeks I doubt I will be able to watch the scenes personally I work with kids and it would be too upsetting and my cousins little boy died last year

Killing her own child happens every day and although soaps are meant to represent real life it seems killing a toddler in such a way sounds harrowing

Joanne
01-04-2006, 18:51
Horrible storyline if this is true. I don't like the sound of it at all.

Jada-GDR
01-04-2006, 20:53
i know this sounds wrong, but i kinda want this to happen. it's such a shame on freddie, but it'll be something new, and itll be dramatic. thankfully its not real - omg, what if she accidently smothers the poor wee kid that plays freddie?!

lollymay
01-04-2006, 21:24
wow that storylines a total shock, but i could imagine her doing that at the mo cos shes really annoyed with him at the moment

but i think shes already been through enough.

i_luv_dennis
08-04-2006, 11:00
i heard that her wedding day goes wrong with doctor oliver then she leaves

di marco
08-04-2006, 18:18
i heard that her wedding day goes wrong with doctor oliver then she leaves

isnt she leaving in may? i doubt shes having a wedding!

Layne
08-04-2006, 18:31
:eek: no way! I mean i know little mo has been finding it hard to cope with freddie but i never thought for a minute Little mo would suffacate him?1

I don't know what to think of it all?!

JustJodi
09-04-2006, 10:50
Good grief :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Surely the EE writers can come up with something just alittle bit better than having Lil Mo snuffing out Freddie.. Honestly if u guys think back, no one ever thougt Lil Mo had it in her to lash out and boink old trevor on the head either,,,the writers can make her capable of any thing...Does this also mean Kacey is out of EE FOREVER ???:searchme:

kinkybootz
09-04-2006, 10:55
What a shocking story line but good, you can see how she is getting stressed out with Freddie keep crying.

Dr. Tangliss
10-04-2006, 12:03
I really hope this storyline is just a rumour. However, I find it symbolic to be honest, in the way that Freddie was conceived....

Cornishbabe
10-04-2006, 18:35
:eek: :eek: :eek:
omg cant they give little mo a happily ever after ending?

instinct
14-04-2006, 00:38
That is a crazy good storyline. Very interesting very interesting indeed.

twinkle_eyes83
14-04-2006, 09:23
a horrible exit for her! Shes been through so much.

but in a way it does happen in real life aswell i no i have had to walk out the room when my kids just keep crying and crying and it does get to you aswell but its still a bad story to do

Siobhan
14-04-2006, 09:50
a horrible exit for her! Shes been through so much.

but in a way it does happen in real life aswell i no i have had to walk out the room when my kids just keep crying and crying and it does get to you aswell but its still a bad story to do

They say that is what you should do.. make sure the baby is sedure and walk away for a few mins until you have calmed down, then go back to the baby. If you stay angry you are more likely to hurt the child out of anger..

Poor Mo. I feel for her, i know what she is going through right now as a lot of mothers/fathers can relate.. When you are not getting enough sleep every little thing annoys you and when someone helps and the baby is quiet you think to yourself "how come I couldn't do that, I am the baby's mother" and you feel useless.. Little Mo needs help

twinkle_eyes83
14-04-2006, 09:53
They say that is what you should do.. make sure the baby is sedure and walk away for a few mins until you have calmed down, then go back to the baby. If you stay angry you are more likely to hurt the child out of anger..

Poor Mo. I feel for her, i know what she is going through right now as a lot of mothers/fathers can relate.. When you are not getting enough sleep every little thing annoys you and when someone helps and the baby is quiet you think to yourself "how come I couldn't do that, I am the baby's mother" and you feel useless.. Little Mo needs help

i no i got it a lot with my oldest girl with my mother in law i could never calm her but as soon as she took her sha would stop crying and that makes it a whole lot worse cos you think iam a bad mother and thats were it gets on top of you and more likley to hurt the baby