PDA

View Full Version : the person who kills josh is ....

tasha_hopkins
26-03-2006, 18:33
Josie Russell!!

Josie (Laurie Foell) will return to screens early next week (oz) in a seemingly unrelated storyline, after apparantly being contacted by Robbie (Jason Smith) about Tasha's (Isabel Lucas) drug-rape ordeal. However through a series of flashbacks it will slowly be revealed that Josie had in fact already returned to Summer Bay a few days earlier to make Josh (Daniel Collopy) pay. But did she pull the trigger? :clap:

melmarshall858
27-03-2006, 08:04
I think that this was just a made up spoiler on one of the forums as there was also a doctored picture of Josie so i wouldn't take this as a definate although you never know

tasha_hopkins
27-03-2006, 11:20
yeah i was just going to aplogize for getting peoples hopes up. Although we cant rule her out just yet lol

kirsty_g
27-03-2006, 15:52
i thought that it was tasha who was going to kill josh

melmarshall858
27-03-2006, 16:02
As yet no one knows who killed Josh both Tasha and Robbie confess to killing him and amanda was seen with a gun just before it happened its a bit like when Angie was killed and everyone confessed to doing it.

beckyboo
27-03-2006, 20:58
Josie (Laurie Foell) will return to screens early next week (oz) in a seemingly unrelated storyline, after apparantly being contacted by Robbie (Jason Smith) about Tasha's (Isabel Lucas) drug-rape ordeal.
DID JOSH RAPE TASHA OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

melmarshall858
27-03-2006, 21:59
no josh did not drug rape tasha but when she was took in by the believers she was drugged and raped by Jonah and the only reason he got away with it was because as mayor Josh knew what was happening and was being paid by the believers to turn a blind eye - hence why tasha and robbie blame him for her pregnancy

*-Rooney-*
27-03-2006, 23:00
its tasha who kills him i dont know why but i know its her

melmarshall858
28-03-2006, 06:58
how do you know this where is your source from?

*-Rooney-*
28-03-2006, 12:06
the home and away weekly that i get emailed to me every week
i went to main stories it had a pic of tasha crying lying on her bed saying something about how she couldnt tell anyone about what she did to josh and the word guilty next to it

melmarshall858
28-03-2006, 12:17
yeah well Tash and Robbie both admit that they killed Josh but i dont think it will turn out to be either of them to be honest i mean Robbie has already got away with one murder in the last month or so as i said i think its going to be like the death of Angie with everyone confessing

*-Rooney-*
28-03-2006, 12:57
who else has robbie killed,

robbie prob confessed to killing josh to protect tash

melmarshall858
28-03-2006, 13:04
robbie switched off his grandads life support machine as amanda had won a court case to keep him alive against his wishes.

*-Rooney-*
28-03-2006, 13:06
but that doesnt make sense why would amanda win any case to keep robbies grandad alive, its not like she was related to him

Gadders
28-03-2006, 13:09
ooooooooo this will be a good story line. i really dont like josh and i hope josie does kill him

*-Rooney-*
28-03-2006, 13:10
actually think about it if it does turn out to be tasha she has a lot in common with her brother dylan because he killed their mum

melmarshall858
28-03-2006, 13:12
well amanda was married to robbies grandad so that is why she won the case to keep him alive

Becksfanz
31-03-2006, 22:38
no way! Tasha is preg by one of the Believers?!

*-Rooney-*
01-04-2006, 00:55
oh my god doesnt this go to show how rumours can esculate, i always imagined tash robbie and their own little bambino ( p.s whose the believers) does she get preg due to the date /rape????

*-Rooney-*
01-04-2006, 00:57
but i have a very good feeling rob wont care who the "biological" dad is he will be a dad to this baby, thats the type of guy he is

Pixie
02-04-2006, 15:24
its a bit repetive of the kim/hayley/ scott story line with a baby and they dont know who the father is

*-Rooney-*
02-04-2006, 15:36
yeah you could say that i suppose but there is one main difference hayley chose to sleep with both kim and scott whilst tasha would only ever sleep with robbie unless drugged which is what happens in this case

Becksfanz
02-04-2006, 20:44
Robbie and Tasha are sreally suited together so Tasha dont deserve to be raped and get preggers by Jonah woteva

*-Rooney-*
02-04-2006, 22:08
Well To Be Honest No One Deserves That Do They

melmarshall858
03-04-2006, 16:22
Well from todays episode we know that Tasha did have a confrontation with Josh just before he was killed and she had a gun at the time and has now confessed to killing him but i think there will be a further twist as we have also learned that the gun shot was not the sole cause he also had head injuries so i think tasha shot him and ran out thinking that she had killed him but someone else came in and finished the job off - top rumour now seems to be that it is the work of Zoe who is soon set to return but i hope not.

Siobhan
03-04-2006, 17:21
Well from todays episode we know that Tasha did have a confrontation with Josh just before he was killed and she had a gun at the time and has now confessed to killing him but i think there will be a further twist as we have also learned that the gun shot was not the sole cause he also had head injuries so i think tasha shot him and ran out thinking that she had killed him but someone else came in and finished the job off - top rumour now seems to be that it is the work of Zoe who is soon set to return but i hope not.

I hope not too. why would Zoe kill Josh, surely she would work with him to destroy summer bay not kill him and stop what he is doing

Em
03-04-2006, 18:45
If they bring Zoe back again I swear I will stop watching!! The inital storyline - going back to Felix when it all started - has just gone on too long!!

*-Rooney-*
03-04-2006, 18:53
yeah i think they should just leave the felix/sarah/zoe storyline now.
it was a good storyline felix stalked dani then got murdered by sarah his girlfriend getting dani jailed for manslaughter, then sarah stalked the bay and killed noah in the process after wards zoe took over the stalking rampage from sarah.

i think if it got brought up again it would be over playing it and it would be boring

melmarshall858
04-04-2006, 17:17
If they bring Zoe back again I swear I will stop watching!! The inital storyline - going back to Felix when it all started - has just gone on too long!!

well from all the spoilers - unless they are all wrong zoe should be back on austrailian screens from mid april and it looks as though they are going to be right from how suspicious Peter has been lately - he is working on a case has files on everyone in summerbay has knocked Jack out for trying to find out what case he is investigating and has been looking at a photo of Zoe and stalker related things.

Emmak2005
05-04-2006, 00:02
but i have a very good feeling rob wont care who the "biological" dad is he will be a dad to this baby, thats the type of guy he is

I agree there as he is a very sensitive person. And I'm sure he'll deal with it in a responsible enough manner. Although he is prone to a bit of a split personality, especially after when he stepped on the junkies needle while out in the bush with Tasha and Kym last year.

http://www.glittermaker.com/created/44201806.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/eastenders/characters/clare_b/char_clarebates.jpg

melmarshall858
05-04-2006, 07:23
Well in yesterdays episode in oz he confessed to killing Josh to save Tasha being arrested for it as he thought that that way was best for Tasha and the baby rather than having the baby born in jail

*-Rooney-*
05-04-2006, 15:59
i wouldnt say he was prone to having a split personality because of that one time when he stepped on a needle, in all reality he was just thinking the worst, and thought he was going to die so he thought he was going to try to live to the full

Becksfanz
07-04-2006, 22:56
no way josie killed josh, that wld be stupid! cant wait to find out who did it!

melmarshall858
08-04-2006, 07:26
Well so far Ric was suspected as he sent Josh a death threat, Amanda was suspected because her finger print was found at the scene covered in Josh's blood (as was her shoe) but she just found him dead and didn't report it. Martha was suspected because her finger prints were found on the magazines used to sent the death threats - until Ric confessed he used her magazines) Robie confessed to the murder to save Tasha from going to prison after she confided in him that she had shot him. Then we had Tasha finally come clean and admit to shooting him only for the police to discover that her shot had missed him and someone else had done it and they are no closer to finding out the truth. The Josie theory was just a prank on another board but the Zoe theory is growing stronger.

livergirl24
08-04-2006, 21:05
this is all great i cant wait home & away has kept me on my toes with all the great story lines keeping me watching to find out who done it & when will they find out stuff keep it up and keep telling us the spoilers

alohachica82
10-04-2006, 12:17
is tash preganant then? does she have babay?

melmarshall858
10-04-2006, 12:24
she is pregnant and her and robbie have decided to keep the baby so all is ok so far

Becksfanz
10-04-2006, 22:52
oh that is great but pity that jonah is the father! i think that they will split sometime after baby is born as robbie might cant cope knowing that its jonah babys

*-Rooney-*
10-04-2006, 22:59
i hope it turns out to be robbies baby the pair deserve hapiness

Becksfanz
10-04-2006, 23:55
oh yeah! same here! i wish tasha never met jonah. i really hope that there is a happy ending for tasha, robbie and baby.

melmarshall858
11-04-2006, 09:16
I suppose that the baby could be Robbies but as they had split up for a while i am sure once the hospital had worked out the dates it would have finalised if that fateful night that she was drugged was when the baby was conceived.

star_girl
07-05-2006, 13:10
whooooooooaaaaa!!! i never whould have guessed i never knew she'd be coming back at all! x

melmarshall858
07-05-2006, 14:06
who? zoe? sorry its just that the last few posts are all about tasha and i lost track of what was said before that