PDA

View Full Version : posh spice

Bad Wolf
02-05-2005, 15:01
after reading daily about her in the papers, i have to say

the poor woman needs to be left alone!!!!

she is constantly criticised for everything she does, even the so called "affair" and i think it is so unfair, most of it is probably not even true (like yesterday "i'll stop eating if you leave")

fair enough she has a wardrobe most of us would kill for, a lovely husband who will clearly do anything for her and three lovely children, but does that justify the the daily abuse she gets?

i like posh, fair play to her, the girls done good

what do you lot think? is it fair? does she deserve it?

Siobhan
02-05-2005, 15:09
It is a life she chose.. She was a successfull popstar and she married one of the most focused footballers... she should know that the papers are not going to leave her alone...

.:SpIcYsPy:.
02-05-2005, 15:13
Everyone is human and shes one of them. I think people deserve privcay if they want it. She's got talent she wanted to show it. She showed it, she cna still show it. Leave her alone people. She needs a life too. I agree with you Rach 100%!

Bad Wolf
02-05-2005, 15:14
its just too much, everyday its something new, its understandable if she was promoting something but from what i can gather she is trying to live a "normal" life for a bit and focus on her family

chance
02-05-2005, 15:15
i feel sorry for her a bit as becks seems to be a biot of a sleaze and shes the devoted wife trying to keep it together for the sake of her children and she knows without him basically she wont get the attention she gets now.they love the media,both of them,they made there bed..........

02-05-2005, 15:16
Quite a while ago my friend met David Beckham in his opening of his football academy in London. They got signed footballs and kits!! So jealous...

Siobhan
02-05-2005, 15:21
Quite a while ago my friend met David Beckham in his opening of his football academy in London. They got signed footballs and kits!! So jealous...

I am the only women on the planet who does not find him attractive at all????? I don't think Posh is all that goodlooking either...

Bad Wolf
02-05-2005, 15:23
i dont like him, far too pretty i'm more of a robbie williams fan, yum

02-05-2005, 15:23
I don't like his looks but you know the talent. Just meeting someone who likes him alot its just really cool. But I don't find him good-looking sorry!! Robbie Williams is OK but only like one song of his Radio. He reminds me of my lil cousin. Robbie looks innocent lol.

Debs
02-05-2005, 16:41
I am the only women on the planet who does not find him attractive at all????? I don't think Posh is all that goodlooking either...

no your not the only women ho does not think he is attractive!!
i cannot see anything appealing about him! :searchme:

Debs
02-05-2005, 16:50
after reading daily about her in the papers, i have to say

the poor woman needs to be left alone!!!!

she is constantly criticised for everything she does, even the so called "affair" and i think it is so unfair, most of it is probably not even true (like yesterday "i'll stop eating if you leave")

fair enough she has a wardrobe most of us would kill for, a lovely husband who will clearly do anything for her and three lovely children, but does that justify the the daily abuse she gets?

i like posh, fair play to her, the girls done good

what do you lot think? is it fair? does she deserve it?

i dont think she deserves the amount that has been in the paper lately!!
she is in the public eye but i dont thinkthey deserve the amount of stories they have had written about them!! so there marriage may be in trouble and they argue but they are trying to sort things out why dont they just leave them too it!!

i think that maybe rebecca loos may have had an affair with david but all these other girls are just trying to get famous and earn some money!! an ddont even get me started on the nanny!!

i like posh she has had a lot of bad press and that what people believe but i think she is fab

Debs
02-05-2005, 16:51
It is a life she chose.. She was a successfull popstar and she married one of the most focused footballers... she should know that the papers are not going to leave her alone...

no they wont leave her alone thats the price of fame but they have gone too far lately

Bad Wolf
02-05-2005, 16:51
couldn't have said it better, long live queen posh!!!

Debs
02-05-2005, 16:53
i dont like him, far too pretty i'm more of a robbie williams fan, yum

mmmm robbie williams or david beckham???

id choose robbie anyday!!:wub:

Amz84
02-05-2005, 17:11
Look what the press did to Diana, if anyone is going to split them up it is gonna be the press they can't stand to see anyone happy so what if they have had problems doesn't nearly everyone these days!! Just because you are famous does not mean that the press are entitled to be in your face 24/7. just leave them alone they deserve a private life!!! how would you like it if u were in the press 24/7 having every little detail true or a lie piublished just to sell papers etc, fair enough they have made money by selling some photos but come on give them a break, remember what happened last time it affected Becks' football and we don't need it not with world cup qualifiers coming up!!

Jade
02-05-2005, 17:14
I think its gone far to far now. But they sold their marriage pics to the highest bidder I mean come on!!

I feel sorry for Posh as we have only just discovered what Davids like she has probably known and lived with that for years

Siobhan
02-05-2005, 17:15
But it is the public that insist on the scandal.. the press would not be in anyone face as much if it was not selling so the more you sell the more they hound...

it is basically the public's fault...

Debs
02-05-2005, 17:16
But it is the public that insist on the scandal.. the press would not be in anyone face as much if it was not selling so the more you sell the more they hound...

it is basically the public's fault...

but a lot of the public have lost interest in this story so why carry it on!! leave them alone to get on with their life together surely if things were that bad she would ahve left by now!!

Jade
02-05-2005, 17:18
I pretty convinced he had an affair with Rebecca whateverhernameis.

I'd like to think she would have left...

Amz84
02-05-2005, 17:19
the press are the press they will do it no matter what!!

Exactly she would of left him by now and took him 4 every penny she could have!!

Siobhan
02-05-2005, 17:20
The press will realise this when sales drop, until then, it is hot gossip...
I personally haven't read any off the stories and I couldn't care less if they stay together or left each other

Maybe it is hard for her to walk way from someone she loves and has 3 kids with...

Amz84
02-05-2005, 17:22
true, but no-one will ever no what goes on behind closed doors.

Debs
02-05-2005, 17:28
Maybe it is hard for her to walk way from someone she loves and has 3 kids with...

i agree it must be hard to walk away fromsomeone when you have threekids!! i would find it hard if i was inthat situatuon and i only have one!!

but posh has such a close family to give her support!! i really do not think she wouls stay with him if he really had had that many affairs,

Debs
02-05-2005, 17:28
true, but no-one will ever no what goes on behind closed doors.

apart from the nanny!!

Jade
02-05-2005, 17:29
Or his tanning person!!

Debs
02-05-2005, 17:32
oh yeah forgotten about her!!!

.:Kitz:.
02-05-2005, 18:02
Just read this thread, poor posh but she did walk straight into that one by being part of the one of the worlds biggest girl bands of the 90's! But i do feel quite sorry for her. And as for David. Yukky, he is SO.....ewwww. So girlie, i read he likes pedicures and masssages and other girlie treats (but, it is ok for men to do that....just....not be so open about it!)

alan45
02-05-2005, 19:42
Victoria Beckham is a publicity seeker who really loves herself. :wub: :wub: She imagines she is royalty :bow: when in actual fact she is a talentless ex singer. :thumbsdow She should realise that whilst trying to promote herself that the press will dig for any dirt they can find. It sells newspapers and thats all they are interested in. She is so vain :angel: I have no sympathy for her whatsoever she brings it all on herself :rotfl:

Trinity
02-05-2005, 19:50
Live by the sword die by the sword. You cannot court publicity when it suits you and then cry 'privacy' when it doesn't. Tough, but she brought it on herself.

Did someone say she was talented? My dictionary must be out of date! Good producers and a bunch of good looking mates! Spice Girls!

SoapWatcher
02-05-2005, 22:14

Can't stand the man either. Don't like Posh either, she loves the publicity when it suits her, but only the publicity she wants. Shes got to expect to have some negative publicity, shes a celebrity. Though to tell you the truth I'm sick and tired of them, who cares about all the affairs? Just leave them alone, I'm sure theres some nicer stories they could write about them.

02-05-2005, 22:16
Exactly.

alan45
03-05-2005, 01:33
Oh yes and that pemeneant pout of hers EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHH