PDA

View Full Version : Week 7 Eviction Vote!!!

Jessie Wallace
21-03-2006, 20:45
These housemates face the public vote following the housemates nominations:

Jessie Wallace
21-03-2006, 20:48
Beth:

My first nomination is for Zach, no big surprise there. I haven't gotten on with him since day one and I really just don't like him at all. He is pinning over Nicky all day and it is sickly sweet

Second one is a bit tougher. I will have to say Dan Sorry! It was hard to pick but Dan is the one I get on least with now. We never did talk much in general and I can't vote for the other cause I like them so much

Dan:

Rachel, because all she's done this week is walk in, and boss us around about the tasks, then go in the shower. Shes a decent enough person, but shes only done that this week- and as there's other people who contribute more to the group, i reckon its unfair for her to stay, and them get evicted.

Beth, because she just has a constant go at everyone all the time. Everything that anyone does always has to go through her- she can't handle that people might not want to talk to her about their problems. Shes on a power-rage 24/7, and needs to get a grip, and some straight mates- so she should be evicted.

Rachel:

well this week its getting really tough, but then again im getting to know the people better:

Louise- i dont really know why im doing this, i mean we got on really well at the start, but i dunno its as if she has changed, and i find it hard to talk to her sometimes

Dan- well i would nominate myself as i like the others i still get on with Dan but there alwyas what he did on my mine i dont really know i guess its taking me longer to forgive him than the rest

well there you go BB

Jessie Wallace
21-03-2006, 20:49
Kyle:

hi big bro

my first nomination is going to go to zach, he is really really annoying me with his clinginess to nicky. his mood swings are horrendous, hes always crying about nicky if she says something he dosent want to hear. Its just a bit annoying and boring now. Also he came in half way through which isnt fair on all of us who have been here since the start

now second nommo, Rach or Dan, Rach or Dan HMMMM

OK second nomination will go to Rach. Big brother if i have to hear her mutter the word HONEY one more time i will throttle her its always honey this honey that GRRRRRR. Also she just dosent bring much to the group

Louise:

Hi Big Bro

This weeks nominations are really hard, but here goes

My first nomination is for Zach, he really needs to stop upsetting Nicky, shes just found out awful stuff about her marriage and needs to sort out whats happening with her husband and kids without him constantly on her case all of the time. He runs off a cries if she doesn't speak to him for like two seconds and I think Nicky could do without the hassle to be honest.

My second nomination would be for Nicky - not because I don't like her, i love her to bits, but I think she needs to sort out whats happening with Bry and the kids before getting too involved with Zach

Please big bro, do we still need to do this, cos I like everyone in here and don't like nominating anyone, its like betraying friends now....

Jessie Wallace
21-03-2006, 20:50
As Alexis and Nicky did not vote they are automatically up for eviction.

Big Brother
22-03-2006, 21:37
Now that Alexis Has Left The Big Brother House, the vote now remains with the final 3 contestants.

Cornishbabe
22-03-2006, 22:38
Now that Alexis Has Left The Big Brother House, the vote now remains with the final 3 contestants.

IF we voted for alexis do we get another vote?

Jessie Wallace
24-03-2006, 21:18
Thank you everyone for voting!

Stayed tuned for tonights eviction!