PDA

View Full Version : Ruby and Bradley!

littlemo
21-03-2006, 14:28
From EE Online, it seems it may have some truth in it. Apparently Stacey throws a party for Ruby at the Allens house. Ruby gets upset while she's in there, and she runs out, and Bradley runs after her. Then they get to talking about both their fathers being in prison (or having been in prison in Bradley's case), and they kiss, and there's some kind of connection. They then have an affair, which Deano finds out about, and tells Stacey. Stacey doesn't believe him and tells him he's jealous of their relationship. But Stacey then finds out the truth, there's a big violent outburst, where Stacey punches somebody. After this she tries to get her own back by kissing Deano in front of Bradley.

If it's true, I think it's been blown out of proportion. I can see that Ruby would try something on with Bradley, if she feels upset and lonely, and he shows her some comfort. But I don't think Bradley would reciprocate. I think it's more likely that Deano would walk in on Ruby trying to kiss Bradley, and he gets the wrong end of the stick. Then maybe Stacey sees Ruby and Bradley together, and there's another misunderstanding which leads to a punch up.

Siobhan
21-03-2006, 14:29
already posted here
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=50462