PDA

View Full Version : Ruby allen back in trouble

angelblue
21-03-2006, 14:18
After Arriving, Stacey decides to cheer Ruby up by inviting a few of the residents to the Allens. Ruby is not in the mood for partying and asks Stacey to stay out of her life. Bradley follows Ruby after seeing her upset, they have a heart-to-heart. Bradley knows what Ruby is going through as his own Dad, Max was sent to prison and then fled the country when released. Ruby makes a move on Bradley, she tells him that they similar and going through the same thing. Bradley eventually agrees and Kisses her.

The secret fling doesnt last long, they are caught in the act by Deano who then tells Stacey but she fails to believe him and accuses him of being Jealous. Its not long before she finds out the truth for herself when she spots Bradley kissing Ruby in the square. she causes a big scene and throws a fist.

To get revenge she decides to do the same and when she knows Bradley is watching she grabs her chance and Kisses Deano.

Its not known how long the feud lasts but it is just one of the many new storylines which is to hit our screens this year.

This is from ee online :)

Em
21-03-2006, 14:34
I wish they would leave Stacy and Bradley happy!

I can totally believe this of Ruby though after the way she treated Stacy before

Florijo
21-03-2006, 14:40
No, no, no. I knew this would happen. Why, oh why did I allow myself to love to Bradley/Stacey coupling. Why ruin it all by bringing flipping Ruby into everything? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

littlemo
21-03-2006, 14:42
It is on the rumour section on EE online, is there another source? I just put it on the rumour mill and had it closed but I thought that's where it should be.

Anyway, I think if there's any truth in this it's blown out of proportion. I can see Ruby coming onto Bradley if she's feeling lonely and upset, and he starts to comfort her, but for Bradley to reciprocate when he's of a sound mind seems unlikely. As he said before he doesn't cheat, and with her being Stacey's best friend, it's worse.

My theory is Ruby comes onto him, Deano sees this and assumes her and Bradley are seeing each other behind Stacey's back. Then thinking he's being a good friend Deano tells Stacey. Stacey tells him he's jealous and very wrong. But then with the idea that Deano has put in her head, Stacey goes to Bradley's (or wherever) and sees Ruby and him together and assumes the worst. Stacey goes into a rage, and attacks one of them or both of them. Then he goes about making Bradley jealous by kissing Deano.

More misunderstandings, Does anyone else agree?

littlemo
21-03-2006, 15:02
Why does Ruby want Stacey to stay out of her life? I mean throwing her a party wasn't the best plan (she probably wouldn't be in a celebratory mood), but she was only trying to help. She was probably just trying to make Ruby see that she's still got a lot of people that care about her. That most of the people on the square are on her side. Then for her to (if it's true), try it on with her boyfriend. That is not friendly behaviour!

Although I know Ruby is going to be a permanent character so I think they'll probably make us see it from both sides. On the one hand she is completely betraying her best friend, but she's lost her whole family, maybe she just doesn't care anymore. And I reckon Stacey will forgive her. She's very loyal, unlike some people.

Bree
21-03-2006, 15:57
ohh poor stacey why cant they just let her and bradley be happy :(

Florijo
21-03-2006, 16:24
ohh poor stacey why cant they just let her and bradley be happy :(

Because EastEnders does not do happy. They do miserable, sad, depressing but never happy.

I would think that Stacey might forgive Ruby but I doubt she and Bradley will be making progress anytime soon.

Katy
21-03-2006, 16:35
its such a shame as i love the freiendship between Ruby and Stacey it was so strong a bit like what we saw with Tiffany and Bianca.

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-03-2006, 17:18
Please dont let this be true i love Stacey and Bradley and if Ruby doesnt want Stacey in her life then she should just stay away from her and leave Stacey and Bradley to be happy. This is ridiculous they had so many problems getting together in the first place but now they are they want to split them up again and make Bradley do something he would never do by kissing Ruby i thought he said he loved Stacey, Eastenders are such idiots sometimes

littlemo
21-03-2006, 18:25
I don't think it is true. I read an interview with Louisa (Ruby) in All About Soap, and she said that Stacey was Ruby's best friend. She also said that she didn't know of any romance on the horizon for Ruby. I'd say that unless it's an innocent misunderstanding that gets out of hand, the rumours false. Although I'm not actually sure when that interview would have been taken. If it's something coming up maybe she doesn't know yet.

When would the party (Stacey's supposed to be throwing for Ruby) take place. You'd think it would be pretty soon if it was about her settling in, but I see no sign of it.

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-03-2006, 18:44
I don't think it is true. I read an interview with Louisa (Ruby) in All About Soap, and she said that Stacey was Ruby's best friend. She also said that she didn't know of any romance on the horizon for Ruby. I'd say that unless it's an innocent misunderstanding that gets out of hand, the rumours false. Although I'm not actually sure when that interview would have been taken. If it's something coming up maybe she doesn't know yet.

When would the party (Stacey's supposed to be throwing for Ruby) take place. You'd think it would be pretty soon if it was about her settling in, but I see no sign of it.

I hope your right and this is just a rumour but lately i wouldnt put anything past Eastenders what so ever

littlemo
22-03-2006, 20:37
I hope your right and this is just a rumour but lately i wouldnt put anything past Eastenders what so ever

They are full of surprises! but I don't think they are going to break Bradley and Stacey up. That being said I hope they don't take any notice of soap mags polls, it would be a bit worrying if they did, considering about 80 odd percent said they didn't want them together. I just can't believe it!

I don't think they are going to make Ruby bitchy this time round. It seems Stacey forgives Ruby instantly, obviously the stuff with her dad is going to be very difficult for her, and that's a lot more important that some petty row.

squillyfer
22-03-2006, 20:40
I cant believe Ruby would or could do this, it would just be so unfair after all that stacey has done for her

littlemo
22-03-2006, 20:53
I cant believe Ruby would or could do this, it would just be so unfair after all that stacey has done for her

Exactly! It just seems unrealistic. Stacey wouldn't even comprehend the idea of coming onto one of Ruby's boyfriends. Loyalty is important in a friendship.

I could understand if Ruby was upset and maybe Bradley started comforting her, and she made a play for him, but Bradley wouldn't reciprocate. There's no way it would turn into a full blown relationship, no way at all. It's just not in either of their characters.

Xx-Vicky-xX
23-03-2006, 15:02
I really hope you are right Stacey and Bradley are fab and i think if this happened it could be the end for both Bradley and Stacey and Ruby and Stacey as friends. Okay i dont like Ruby much because she was really nasty to Stacey when she came back but if she is nice when she returns that migt change.

tammyy2j
23-03-2006, 15:07
I've heard rumours that she becomes a little minx and tries it on with Bradley, Deano and Jake. Personally i wouldn't care if Ruby returned at all.

Xx-Vicky-xX
23-03-2006, 15:13
I've heard rumours that she becomes a little minx and tries it on with Bradley, Deano and Jake. Personally i wouldn't care if Ruby returned at all.

Fair enough Deano but not Jake because he is a bit too old and if he wasnt interested in Stacey he isnt likely to be interested in Ruby and deffinatly not Bradley because he is with Stacey but i can the thing with Deano working as Ruby is the kind of person i can see Deano one wanting to be with and two i can see Deano being with her and it being a great relationship

x Amby x
23-03-2006, 18:29
No offence to all the Stacey and Bradley fans but i've always prefered Stacey and Deano as a couple, it hink its becuse they're quite a like. But it would be really harsh if Ruby did this Stacey, jsut because spoilt daddys girl Ruby isn't getting her own way again!

littlemo
23-03-2006, 21:35

Where did you hear that?! I feel sorry for Ruby, she hasn't got any parents and she must feel like her whole world has fallen apart. Even if the rumours are true, I think it is quite understandable. She sounds like she's being a bit like Stacey, using her sexaulity as a way of distancing herself from her own emotions.

If she tried it on with Bradley, I reckon it would be because she was in a state, and she took Bradley's comfort as a sign that he fancied her, which I don't think would be the case. I think Stacey would forgive her.

Maybe Deano and Ruby could be good together, he's quite fun loving. And opposites do attract.

littlemo
25-03-2006, 18:45
I think Deano/Ruby and Bradley/Stacey could have some fun nights out together. Jake is too old for Ruby, and I don't think he would take advantage. Also as we said before he wasn't interested in Stacey. Although sometimes girls who appear to be sweet and innocent (like Ruby) are more attractive to men. Unlike Stacey she probably would sit back and let him do all the running. Imagine what Johnny would have to say about it! lol.

Daisyduck
25-03-2006, 23:52
im getting sick of this now, why dont they let stacey and bradley get on with it.
Every time they get close and happy its messed up.
ahhh poor old bradley

DaVeyWaVey
26-03-2006, 17:57
I don't believe this. Bradley doesn't seem like the cheating type and if it is true, Ruby would making all the moves.

littlemo
26-03-2006, 22:55
I don't believe this. Bradley doesn't seem like the cheating type and if it is true, Ruby would making all the moves.

No he doesn't, but Ruby doesn't either really. I can understand her getting depressed after her dad goes to prison, but it still seems a bit unrealistic. Bradley would definetely tell her where to go. He wouldn't cheat on Stacey. If he did, he would obviously have a death wish! He would not survive! lol.

littlemo
28-03-2006, 20:33
Any more further gossip on this rumour?! Anyone denying or confirming it?! Ruby's come back into it now, you'd think there'd be some news on upcoming storylines.

Even though I can't believe it of Bradley, it would be a good storyline! I don't want him and Stacey to break up, but there could be a little rift (or a big rift!). I did read on DS that there were going to be some upcoming affairs in the square. We know about Jane and Grant, but it seemed suggest more than one.

littlemo
30-03-2006, 21:25
Anybody want to add anything?!

I think that the misunderstanding coming up with Bradley think Stacey's seeing somebody, will make them stronger, and make him trust her more. I think Stacey already trusts him, she knows he's not a guy who would cheat on her.

But then again, I suppose they could be doing this to put Bradley's mind at rest, and to show that Stacey isn't somebody who cheats, which will leave the path clear for him (if you know what I mean). Bradley cheating on her wouldn't be something we'd expect.

I do think there should be something concrete by now, if it was going to happen soon.

I don't know if they'd want to jeopardise Ruby and Stacey's friendship. I think the producers would feel they worked well together, and they are great friends in real life. If this were to happen, I don't think they could get over it.

Please, any spoilers, post them!

ian@collins2439
31-03-2006, 13:24
[QUOTE=littlemo]Exactly! It just seems unrealistic. Stacey wouldn't even comprehend the idea of coming onto one of Ruby's boyfriends. Loyalty is important in a friendship.

the only boyfriend ruby is that wideboy juley
stacey did not like him from the start

littlemo
31-03-2006, 19:01
Yeah but even if Stacey had of liked him I don't think she would have tried anything on. Friendship is important to Stacey. It's just something you don't do!

Xx-Vicky-xX
31-03-2006, 19:10
I think from what ive seen of Ruby this week she will be alright with Stacey...ive warmed to her again this week so i really hope she is

littlemo
31-03-2006, 19:19
I think from what ive seen of Ruby this week she will be alright with Stacey...ive warmed to her again this week so i really hope she is

Yeah she will be. There was a nice clip of her and Stacey on 'This Morning'! If this storyline happens I think it'll be in a month or so, but now it's seeming less likely. I wish somebody knew more!

I have been reading the spoilers Bradley and Stacey seem to be getting on very well. I'm loving them!

Xx-Vicky-xX
31-03-2006, 19:33
I love Bradley and Stacey too i hope this is just a mix up over something really small that they are doing and that Ruby doesnt try anything...it would spell the end to her and Stacey forever and Ruby just needs someone right now and i think Stacey still needs a mate aswell

littlemo
02-04-2006, 21:05
I can see how Bradley and Ruby could become friends. They seem to have had similar experiences, her dad's in prison for murder, and Bradley's dad has 'supposedly' been in prison. Also they are very alike personality wise, shy, quiet and mature. I could see how they could become close. Bradley has a fight with Stacey, feels she's to full of herself, Ruby then comes along with sympathy and concern for Bradley. I could see it.

I don't know if Bradley would cheat but I suppose it's not impossible.

littlemo
07-04-2006, 21:59
There's an interesting picture of Stacey/Bradley and Ruby on the BBC EE website. Bradley's in the middle. It kind of looks like those pictures they put in front of magazines, when a love triangle is forming.

They are questioning us about whether Ruby is going to come between Stacey and Bradley, because Ruby is taking up so much of Stacey's time at the moment and Bradley might feel left out.

If they are sewing the seeds of a possible affair, they are beginning well. Bradley is taking it upon himself to come round to Stacey's to see her, because she is finding it hard to go out because of the Ruby situation. Stacey told him not to come round tonight, and he did so anyway. And of course Ruby lives with Stacey so he's bound to run into her a lot.

Still, I don't think we know anything yet, and I am liking Bradley and Stacey together. I don't know what the writers are going to do.

Jada-GDR
18-04-2006, 17:08
you know, i think i saw this coming. it said stacey and ruby would feud over him, so it was fairly predictable. poor stacey, he seems really sweet too. he deserves a punch :D

Jada-GDR
18-04-2006, 17:31
There's an interesting picture of Stacey/Bradley and Ruby on the BBC EE website. Bradley's in the middle. It kind of looks like those pictures they put in front of magazines, when a love triangle is forming.where abouts on the website is it?

DaVeyWaVey
18-04-2006, 20:04
I really hope there ain't a Ruby/Stacey/Bradley love triangle. I really like Stacey and Bradley together as a couple :)

Florijo
18-04-2006, 20:06
No to a Ruby/Stacey/Bradley triangle. Bradley should be with Stacey. End of.

littlemo
18-04-2006, 20:21
where abouts on the website is it?

It was a long time ago!

You know when they ask people's opinions on a EE subject?! There was one about Bradley and Stacey, where they passed their comments. And a picture of the three of them went along with that.

The Stacey/Bradley/Ruby thing is just a rumour. And I don't think it's going to happen! Bradley's too nice!

Jada-GDR
18-04-2006, 21:07
The Stacey/Bradley/Ruby thing is just a rumour. And I don't think it's going to happen! Bradley's too nice!i read in inside soap just after the new year that stacey and ruby would feud over bradley. that's got to mean something. i personally hope this happens as it'll show a slightly more imperfect side to bradley, know what i mean? AND if they managed to survive this it would only make them stronger, which is what a lot of us want is it not

mena16
18-04-2006, 21:34
excuse me but wat do u mean by stacey and ruby feud over bradley and which issue of inside soap was this from? :hmm:

Kim
18-04-2006, 21:38
excuse me but wat do u mean by stacey and ruby feud over bradley and which issue of inside soap was this from? :hmm:

Welcome to the boards. Text speak is against the rules, just thought i'd tell you.

mena16
18-04-2006, 21:43
oh sorry. i didn't know but could u plz answer me the question plz...anyone

mena16
18-04-2006, 21:44
oh sorri again. i did it again didn't i. stupid me

mena16
18-04-2006, 21:49
for the sack of it,pl plz answer the question. i'm dying to know. also i luuuuuuuuuuuuv bradley but it didn't have to be him that had to do the running over, almost felt sorri for him

DaVeyWaVey
18-04-2006, 22:17
i read in inside soap just after the new year that stacey and ruby would feud over bradley. that's got to mean something. i personally hope this happens as it'll show a slightly more imperfect side to bradley, know what i mean? AND if they managed to survive this it would only make them stronger, which is what a lot of us want is it not

Ok maybe they should do this storyline as long as Stacey wins against Ruby and gets Bradley and they become stronger :D

mena16
19-04-2006, 07:51
Stacey and Bradley.NO1 :thumbsup:

Jada-GDR
19-04-2006, 16:11
excuse me but wat do u mean by stacey and ruby feud over bradley and which issue of inside soap was this from? :hmm:it says in the 2006 preview issue from the new year that bradley will cause a stir between stacey and ruby, but i definately read somewhere else that they feud over him. trust me, something's going to happen :thumbsup:

littlemo
20-04-2006, 21:21
Ok maybe they should do this storyline as long as Stacey wins against Ruby and gets Bradley and they become stronger :D

Yeah I think it would be a good storyline. It might annoy Lacey and Louisa if they broke up Ruby and Stacey's friendship, but it would also allow each of them to explore their characters in more depth. And I can see Ruby getting involved with more older characters now, with her taking over the club, and her attachments to Jake. Things seems to be moving up for her.

If Ruby chooses to accept what her dad is offering her, Stacey and her might drift apart anyway. They would be going in very different directions.

As you said, the better outcome of this storyline would be for Bradley and Stacey to stay together. I hope they are with each for a long time.

Jada-GDR
22-04-2006, 08:13
this is now a topic on the spoiler section. so i think it's official