PDA

View Full Version : Sharon & possible brother for Dennis!

littlemo
21-03-2006, 14:14
Firstly, I heard on DS that Letitia is filming in June and we see Sharon on screen in July (I think this could be true). The baby would be due in about June, so it would have to be premature if she was to fly back from America with it. I'm not sure what how old a baby has to be to fly? about 2 months is it?

Anyway the rumour is (got it from EE Online) that Dennis's brother 'Chris Rickman' turns up in the square. Apparently Dennis never knew him, he's a result of a fling his mum had while Dennis was in care. Anyway 'Chris' is 22, apparently he left when he was 18, and went travelling, has no idea his mum's dead until he arrives back (a few months after Sharon arrives).

It's quite a long winded rumour, and it does seem a bit too exact to be true (if you know what I mean). If you want to read it try the rumours on EE Online.

It does mention that Sharon will have a baby boy and call it Dennis jnr, and Stacey will have a fling with Chris. It even goes on about how upset Bradley is going to be when he finds out about it. As I said a bit too exact.

I think it's a good idea the producer is having to expand our current families, but I think they may be expanding too much.

Em
21-03-2006, 14:21
Sounds good, but a bit much if you kow what I mean!

Dont like Stacey cheating on Bradley though - leave them as a happy couple!!!!

twinkle_eyes83
21-03-2006, 17:27
i think it would be quite good for ee to bring in anouther rickman

~*~Leanne~*~
21-03-2006, 17:42
i think it would be a great storyline and if he was as good looking as dennis even better

JustJodi
23-03-2006, 23:17
this would make an interesting story line really,If this guy Chris comes in,wouldn't he be more ideally matched up with Dawn ??:searchme:

Firstly, I heard on DS that Letitia is filming in June and we see Sharon on screen in July (I think this could be true). The baby would be due in about June, so it would have to be premature if she was to fly back from America with it. I'm not sure what how old a baby has to be to fly? about 2 months is it?

Anyway the rumour is (got it from EE Online) that Dennis's brother 'Chris Rickman' turns up in the square. Apparently Dennis never knew him, he's a result of a fling his mum had while Dennis was in care. Anyway 'Chris' is 22, apparently he left when he was 18, and went travelling, has no idea his mum's dead until he arrives back (a few months after Sharon arrives).

It's quite a long winded rumour, and it does seem a bit too exact to be true (if you know what I mean). If you want to read it try the rumours on EE Online.

It does mention that Sharon will have a baby boy and call it Dennis jnr, and Stacey will have a fling with Chris. It even goes on about how upset Bradley is going to be when he finds out about it. As I said a bit too exact.

I think it's a good idea the producer is having to expand our current families, but I think they may be expanding too much.

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-03-2006, 09:41
Sounds good but are people ready for another Rickman

Cornishbabe
24-03-2006, 09:56
It sounds good maybe a bit far fetched but it sounds good

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-03-2006, 09:59
People who are still cut up about Dennis are not going to be pleased with this if this happens

tammyy2j
24-03-2006, 15:43
It would be good if he was the complete opposite of Dennis as in a computer geek, who had no luck at all with the women or even better he is gay. Dennis didn't have to do anything and the women of Walford were dropping their knickers for him.

I'm glad Sharon is returning with Dennis Jnr will it be a boy Dennis or girl Denise. Will she have any contact with Grant or will he be gone when she returns. I'd like to see Sharon and Grant together again.

dddMac1
24-03-2006, 15:59
sounds good but not sure if Dennis fans would take to the new Rickman

i_luv_dennis
24-03-2006, 16:02
People who are still cut up about Dennis are not going to be pleased with this if this happensno i agree with you this is so stupid

x Amby x
24-03-2006, 16:14
No one can replace the original Rickman! This would be a bit stupid if it happened!

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-03-2006, 16:26
No one can replace the original Rickman! This would be a bit stupid if it happened!

I know people who would 100% agree with you

Siobhan
24-03-2006, 16:35
I can understand if sharon gets with his brother: A) she feels closer to dennis and b) we all know about her thing with brothers

DaVeyWaVey
26-03-2006, 18:03
Sounds to good to be true if you ask me.

littlemo
26-03-2006, 20:44

Yeah, but a lot of people thought that when Dennis came into it! Dennis Jnr supposedly replacing Den. Of course Den came back as well, but those few months without Den before he arrived were fantastic. Dennis was an original! The name didn't make much difference. He was himself a lot more than he was Den.

If Chris Rickman was to happen, he wouldn't be the same as Dennis. They'll try to get him as alike as possible, looks wise (probably), but he'll have his own identity.

crazygirl
27-03-2006, 11:17
sounds good i hope this happens & i didnt know sharon was coming back i thought she left for good

JustJodi
27-03-2006, 11:57
sounds good i hope this happens & i didnt know sharon was coming back i thought she left for good

Nahhhhhhhh she will come back with more hair extensions and a terra cotta tan and a baby,, she has something in her contract where it allows her to go off for 3-6 mos a year to do Panto or something to that extent..so be patient dear she is coming back :rotfl: