PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks - Spring Preview (Spoilers)

Lennie
21-03-2006, 13:59
All About Soap Magazine - Spring Previews

With plenty of heartbreak, love, sex and tragedy, a springtime is set to sizzle in Hollyoaks! And as new producer Bryan Kirkwood reveals, no one is safe…
“Mandy and Tony have a dramatic few months coming up,” he reveals. Sarah Dunn is leaving and the circumstances in which her character goes are heartbreaking… Tony’s brother, Dom, is involved, and we’ll find them in a will they/won’t they situation. Sarah’s been in the show for a decade – so her exit is a huge deal! “
While the outlook isn’t happy for the Hutchinsons, the future for Mandy’s stepbrother, Max, looks brighter as his relationship with Clare blossoms. But as ever in Soapland, nothing is as it seems… “We see Max drawn into the clutched of a vixen. Clare’s true colours will be revealed as she pushes OB out, causing a split in the lads’ friendship.”
As Max and Clare head towards a summer wedding, the scene is also set for the return of Davinia Taylor, who is back as Max’s sister, Jude Cunningham. Much-loved as one of Hollyoaks’ best ever bitches, Jude’s comeback will be a big moment for the show.
Meanwhile, the Justin/Becca/Jake love triangle reaches a climax, as Becca makes a shocking decision. "Viewers have been patient with this storyline" admits Bryan Kirkwood (the new producer of Hollyoaks) "and the end will see them rewarded. The affair will be revealed and her behaviour surprises everyone. Fans will be left gobsmacked."
While Justin causes a scandal, his sister Mel’s drink problem spirals out of control. Bryan hints that her behaviour causes problems for her sister Sophie – who ends up fighting for her life! On a positive note for Sophie, love is on the horizon! “There’s a flirtation with Russ Owen. We’ll be seeing a lot more of Russ” promises Bryan. “Stuart is a real asset to the show.”
Someone else who’s set for romance is Louise Summers. But will it be happy ever after for the ice maiden? “Louise and estranged Sean will continue to play games with each other, but a face from the past throws a spanner in the works…
“I’m excited about the coming months. I want to see how fans react to stories that might not be ‘traditional’ Hollyoaks – and I want to push the boundaries!” Sounds like we’re in for a treat!

It’s A Family Affair
Families are top of the agenda for Bryan: “I want to put the focus back onto the community and the families. We’ll be seeing more of the Osborne-Deans clan. The Barnes and Ashworths are set to splinter over the relationship between Rhys and Sarah – and her young sister Amy goes off the rails. Watch out for two new families: One is based around Amy’s new friend Micheala, and a new family, the Valentines, will have a dramatic entrance.

Em
21-03-2006, 14:17
This sounds great!

Well apart from the Mandy bit - Im so sad shes leaving and wish there was a way to have a happy ending - not here having an affair which is what this sounds like!

Lennie
21-03-2006, 14:55
Looking forward to J/Becca/Jake :D

So sad that Sarah/Mandy is leaving :(

I kinda wanted Mel and Russ to get together

Florijo
21-03-2006, 15:20
The affair will be revealed and her behaviour surprises everyone. Fans will be left gobsmacked."

“I want to see how fans react to stories that might not be ‘traditional’ Hollyoaks – and I want to push the boundaries!”

It may just be wishfull thinking on my part but I can't help thinking that maybe Becca and Justin end up being together and she quits her job or something. A proper relationship between Justin and Becca would be pushing the boundaries even if she was not his teacher anymore as she was when it all started and her and Justin being together would leave fans gobsmacked cos even Justin and Becca fans proberly would not see them being together in a proper relationship. I just hope I have not jinxed it now. :cool:

Sad that Mandy is leaving, she is a great asset to the show but I guess if Sarah wants to leave then there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Sophie and Russ sound alright.

di marco
21-03-2006, 15:33
sounds great! :) thanks for posting those lennie. shame about sarah dunn leaving, i dont really want mandy having an affair with dom though (although thats probably whats going to happen). hopefully the new families coming in are going to be a lot less boring than the ashworths and barnes!

9161leanne
21-03-2006, 15:46
i could not have said that better myself, it all hints to a happy ending

1 becca could not just end things with justin and stay with jake as it would not end with justin anyway cos we would still have her with him as the whole reason she cheated in the first place was cos she was unhappy

2 its got to be something that shocks the viewers and her staying with jake wont do that, we all know she aint leaving as her and justin are signed till 2007

so what else could it be?
It may just be wishfull thinking on my part but I can't help thinking that maybe Becca and Justin end up being together and she quits her job or something. A proper relationship between Justin and Becca would be pushing the boundaries even if she was not his teacher anymore as she was when it all started and her and Justin being together would leave fans gobsmacked cos even Justin and Becca fans proberly would not see them being together in a proper relationship. I just hope I have not jinxed it now. :cool:

Sad that Mandy is leaving, she is a great asset to the show but I guess if Sarah wants to leave then there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Sophie and Russ sound alright.

Florijo
21-03-2006, 16:06
Well I guess she could decide to end it with both of them. :(

Re Mandy leaving. I wonder what happens with the baby?

9161leanne
21-03-2006, 16:09
i doubt the viewers being rewarded means she ends it with them both

di marco
21-03-2006, 16:09

im not sure what would happen with grace, you would expect her to go with mandy as the kids usually stay with the mum, but it depends on what the writers have planned, if tonys staying and they want to have another little kid in the show then she will probably stay with him

9161leanne
21-03-2006, 16:10
mandy could be killed off, i know it hints at an affair but she could well have an accident or something

Florijo
21-03-2006, 16:19
I hope they don't kill Mandy off. There is potential for her to come back as long as Max, Tom and Tony are still around.

Katy
21-03-2006, 16:30
Mandys exit should be really good as she has been such a great cast member, its got to be something memorable and i doubt Hollyoaks will let us dow. Judes return looks rally good as well.

Im looking forward to Spring.

x Amby x
21-03-2006, 16:55
can't believe Sarah Dunn is leaving. I think shes really good on the show! I can't wait for all the Justin/Becca/Jake stuff! its gonna be good!

deadlyvampiress
21-03-2006, 17:06
To be honest if Becca started a proper relationship with Justin and left Jake I, and almost everyone I know, would not be surprised in the slighest; it's the most obvious thing they could do......

9161leanne
21-03-2006, 17:38
not surprised?
everyone wants becca and justin to be together but lets face it who expects a teacher to leave her husband for a 16 year old
it will be a scandal as far as hollyoaks village is concerned, which is what it says everyone is shocked at becca`s behaviour
To be honest if Becca started a proper relationship with Justin and left Jake I, and almost everyone I know, would not be surprised in the slighest; it's the most obvious thing they could do......

deadlyvampiress
21-03-2006, 17:56
Actually I don't want them to be together but that aside I was talking about the viewers not the people of the Village; they will be surprised but the spoiler said FANS will be left gobsmacked and Justin and Becca being together isn't all that gobsmacking. Sure noone in real life would expect that but come one; from watching hollyoaks you can't say it's not completely obvious.

Chris_2k11
21-03-2006, 18:25
I'm devastated about Mandy leaving. :crying: She's going to be a huge loss for the show. I had a feeling it wouldn't be long before Sarah Dunn decided she wanted to move on away from the show. I just hope they don't kill her off so there's a possibility she could return one day...

Lennie
21-03-2006, 20:16
Her exit does hint 'heartbreaking' - the first thought i had was death :(

di marco
21-03-2006, 20:36
I'm devastated about Mandy leaving. :crying: She's going to be a huge loss for the show. I had a feeling it wouldn't be long before Sarah Dunn decided she wanted to move on away from the show. I just hope they don't kill her off so there's a possibility she could return one day...

as soon as i read it i knew you would be devastated chris lol!

Lennie
21-03-2006, 21:02
Max and Clare getting married lol - i can just see OB gate-crashing the wedding to stop it from happening lol

Chris_2k11
21-03-2006, 21:14
as soon as i read it i knew you would be devastated chris lol!You can read me like a book can't you di marco :D

di marco
21-03-2006, 21:16
You can read me like a book can't you di marco :D

hmmmm now i wonder what gave you that idea...............? lol! :D

Petal
21-03-2006, 21:36
I that when they said the barnes and ashworths will be splintering it means Sarah's mum will be leaving

9161leanne
21-03-2006, 22:10
yea i know what you are saying but the point i was trying to make was that every person on every forum seems to think it will end tragically or she will stay with jake, you are the only persons comments ive read that seem to think justin and becca will get together or wouldnt be surprised if they did

the shocking decision will be becca quitting her job, its the only explanation
Actually I don't want them to be together but that aside I was talking about the viewers not the people of the Village; they will be surprised but the spoiler said FANS will be left gobsmacked and Justin and Becca being together isn't all that gobsmacking. Sure noone in real life would expect that but come one; from watching hollyoaks you can't say it's not completely obvious.

di marco
22-03-2006, 07:40
I that when they said the barnes and ashworths will be splintering it means Sarah's mum will be leaving

why, have you heard that shes leaving then?

Chris_2k11
22-03-2006, 11:22
She's only been in it two minutes :rotfl:

Em
22-03-2006, 11:45
Well I wont cry if she leaves - I find her irritating!

di marco
22-03-2006, 14:11
She's only been in it two minutes :rotfl:

yeh i know, what was the point in bringing her in?

Chris_2k11
22-03-2006, 17:05
yeh i know, what was the point in bringing her in?God knows? I think the procuders just like to annoy us half the time! :angry: :p She's a crap character anyway, I hope she does get the boot! :banned:

di marco
22-03-2006, 19:54
God knows? I think the procuders just like to annoy us half the time! :angry: :p She's a crap character anyway, I hope she does get the boot! :banned:

yeh they might as well get rid of her, shes awful! and i think the word youre looking for is "producers" not "procuders" lol! :D

Chris_2k11
22-03-2006, 19:57
yeh they might as well get rid of her, shes awful! and i think the word youre looking for is "producers" not "procuders" lol! :Dlmao.. oh yeah :o typed it too fast :p

crystalsea
30-03-2006, 16:28
Actually I really can't get on with the idea of Becca and Justin together, it turns me cold.

Perhaps she can run off with Mandy for lesbian relationship

Becksfanz
02-04-2006, 21:20
oh my god at the spoilers cant wait for it 2 air! :-D

Tinkerbellie
03-04-2006, 16:46
I was just on another forum which intimated that Becca gets pregnant and its not Justin's or Jake's?! Sounds a bit far fetched to me, but stranger things have happened!

crystalsea
03-04-2006, 17:06
It was also in an article by Brian Kirkwood - Metro I think the other spoiler said:

"Were just about to film the climax to the Becca/Justin storyline in which Becca will finally come out of her shell leaving viewers shocked as its revealed that her baby is neither Jakes or Justin’s."

Tinkerbellie
03-04-2006, 17:08
This is just stupid though! i can't believe they have told us this already and also that they think we are stupid enough to believe she could have been sleeping with someone else all along? hollyoaks ALWAYS drags its stories out way too far. :mad:

Becksfanz
07-04-2006, 22:50
I hate it when I hear spoilers and it turn out not to be true, i wish someone would confirm that spoilers are true. it will be crazy if its true! but brill! Justin do love Becca but i am not sure about Becca loving him back

Chris_2k11
07-04-2006, 23:49
hollyoaks ALWAYS drags its stories out way too far. :mad:Completely Agree.

The show produces some good storylines but the way in which they drag them out for months on end turns them into a yawnfest and loses the viewers' interest.. :(

9161leanne
09-04-2006, 11:41
guys this spoiler isnt true

the guy who won the t4 competition says brian kirkwood isnt even going down the pregnancy route

told you it was made up

Becksfanz
09-04-2006, 23:03
Thought so! it wld be crazy if it was! huh

Florijo
10-04-2006, 08:22
Hope that it true. It would totally ruin the whole Becca/J storyline if they involved a third bloke.

Dr. Tangliss
10-04-2006, 11:00
Sounds great! Looking foward to the coming months :)