PDA

View Full Version : Someone is leaving...

Florijo
21-03-2006, 13:37
I just got one of the soap mags, All About Soap, and it says that Mandy is leaving and her exit involves Dom...and it is going to be a big exit, and a will they/won't they thing.

I can't believe Mandy is leaving. She has been there for so long, it will be such a shame to see her leave. :(

pinkfirefly
21-03-2006, 14:32
I like Mandy too, it will be a shame, she's been in it ages.

She's had loads of storylines, what else could they give her?

Florijo
21-03-2006, 14:40
True, Mandy has been through the mill since she first came into it all those years ago but it will still be a shame to see one of the strongest characters and one of the few decent actors leave. I would much prefer for Mandy to stay and for those new students to leave instead.

di marco
21-03-2006, 16:36
its a shame sarah dunns leaving, shes a great actress and mandy is a good character, so much better than the new rubbish theyve brought in! looks like mandy and dom are going to have an affair, how predictable if this happens, ive been saying they would for ages, why cant she just have a happy ending, seeing as she never seems to get any happy storylines?

eastenders mad
26-03-2006, 13:49
i think Mandy will run off with Dom and tell Tony everything and Leave Grace with Tony.

angelblue
26-03-2006, 13:53
Why is Sarah Barns leaving i like her and why is Mandy leaving i already lost some of my fav characters :(

Sam
Danni
Toby
lee
Dan
ellie

DancingQueen
26-03-2006, 13:57
Why is Sarah Barns leaving i like her and why is Mandy leaving i already lost some of my fav characters :(

Sam
Danni
Toby
lee
Dan
ellie

dont think that sarah is leaving

samantha nixon
26-03-2006, 16:25
oh i dont want mandy to leave as i really like her but i dont think she would leave grace

Chris_2k11
26-03-2006, 17:11
Oh this is it now... it's gonna be all downhill from here. Far too many old characters have left, the only originals left are Tony & Jack! There's no way the show's gonna survive with all these crap new people...

Ashworths - Complete waste of space, time, money - Can't act. :thumbsdow

Barnes - Could have potential if the producers used them properly, but I can't see it happening myself, especially with this swimming saga still going on with Sarah & her Mum. :thumbsdow

New Students - Rubbish - Boring - Can't act - Stupid storylines. :thumbsdow

You look at how much better the show was back in the day with the Cunninghams, Hunters, Richardsons, Morgans, Kurt, Dawn, Natasha, Cindy, Ruth, Jambo, Carol, Lucy, Rob, Finn, etc, etc...

The only decent characters that have been brought into the show in the past couple of years are the Taylor/Burton clan - purely because they have been given decent & serious storylines, which have made most of that family brilliant and memorable characters. :clap:

And now Mandy - another one of the best characters - is leaving. You look at other soaps like EastEnders, Corrie, Emmerdale, etc. They have a vast number of original characters that have been in the show since day 1 and still remain strong characters all these years later. The more and more characters that leave Hollyoaks and get replaced with new ones, is gradually just pushing the show one step further towards the axe in my opinion.

:(