PDA

View Full Version : Problem

Aunt Sally
02-05-2005, 11:50
my friend has been with her fella for 4 years on and off now,they always have arguments and break up and she moves back in with her mum and dad.she wants his children and says she is goin to try for one soon, hes just bought a dog and told my partner that kids are a no no and hes got the dog to shut her up! he also said that he'l make sure they argue again soon so he she moves out again and he can have the house free from her whining again.
do i tell her that this is what he has said to my bf? but then the bf will know that it was my bf's fault she found out.
i know she can be a handful but she doesn't deserve to be treated like this and i dont want her having a child by someone who clearly doesnt love her and def doesent want her children.

I understand your concerns, your friends boyfriend does not sound good for her at all

It all depends of if your boyfriend wants to remain friends with someone like that, if he doesn't really care about the friendship you should tell your friend the full story

If he does want to remain friends with him or he is worried about what will happen as a result of him telling you, then you need to make clear to your friend that the constant arguements are clearly a sign of something being wrong and maybe she should question if he is actually the right person for her?

Before she considers kids she should think about what life they will have being raised in such an environment, she needs to be in a stable commited relationship before she considers children.

i hope this helps you, if you want to talk further just email me

Feel free to add you own comments and opinions.

Aunt Sally

Sherbs
05-05-2005, 14:22
Your friend sounds very immature, if each time they argue she runs home, and then in the next breath talks about having a baby with him, she has some issues.
How on earth can she want his children if half the time she is at her mums because of break ups.
She sounds to me like the sort of person who would rather "Better the devil you know, than devil you don't!"
tell her the truth, save her from a life of unhappyness.