PDA

View Full Version : Charley andMark dating

Em
20-03-2006, 22:22
Soap’s unlikeliest love match
Something hot 'n’ spicy is cooking between Emmerdale chef Mark Charnock and his teenage co-star Charley Webb. Despite a 17-year age gap, the couple have started dating and made their first public appearance last week at a TV awards party.

“They were openly behaving like a couple,” a sharp-eyed onlooker revealed. “They’re quite an unlikely pairing but they seem happy.” Meanwhile, a tight-lipped Emmerdale spokesperson would only say: “The whole cast get on very well and those two are close too.”

For those who don't know, Mark’s soap alter ego is Marlon Dingle - a man so stupid, the first thing he said when he saw his wife lying under the Woolpack’s chimney in the aftermath of the famous Emmerdale storm, was: "Tricia, what's happened?" Charley, meanwhile, plays Marlon’s troublesome niece Debbie, who recently gave birth to her secret baby in a farmyard shed as her 13-year-old friend Daz took charge down the business end, frantically thumbing through a GCSE biology textbook, while shouting helpful stuff like, “Er, that’s really horrible.”

Luna
20-03-2006, 22:30
oh yeah i seen this yesterday in the paper i couldnt believe it but when you think about it they do make a cute couple

tammyy2j
21-03-2006, 12:42
She is too young for him. I don't think they make a good couple.

Everyone in Emmerdale seems to be hooking up lately off set. Matt King and Louise, Steph and Pollard, Donna and Scott, and now Debbie and Marlon.

Siobhan
21-03-2006, 12:47
this is been discussed here

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=50262