PDA

View Full Version : British Soap Awards 2006 - Hollyoaks Nominations!

Chris_2k11
20-03-2006, 14:38
Thought I would start a thread for the Hollyoaks nominations, like Florijo did for the EastEnders ones. :)

SEXIEST MALE:

Chris Fountain (Justin Burton)
Stuart Manning (Russell Owen)
Kevin Sacre (Jake Dean)

SEXIEST FEMALE:

Ali Bastian (Becca Dean)
Sarah Jayne Dunn (Mandy Hutchinson) :cheer:
Roxanne McKee (Louise Summers)

VILLAIN OF THE YEAR:

Warren Brown (Andy Holt) :cheer:
Chris Fountain (Justin Burton) - God knows how they work this one out?! :confused:
Louis Tamone (Sam Owen)

BEST ACTOR:

Matt Littler (Max Cunningham)
Nick Pickard (Tony Hutchinson)

BEST ACTRESS:

Ali Bastian (Becca Dean) :rotfl: :rolleyes:
Sarah Jayne Dunn (Mandy Hutchinson)
Cassie Powney (Mel Burton) - I think she deserves it :clap:

Discuss...

di marco
20-03-2006, 14:51
Chris Fountain (Justin Burton) - God knows how they work this one out?! :confused:

probably cos of the whole boot camp/drugs/pushing darlene through a window thing, though hang on wasnt that last year not this year?

Chris_2k11
20-03-2006, 14:52
probably cos of the whole boot camp/drugs/pushing darlene through a window thing, though hang on wasnt that last year not this year?Yeah that was all in 2004 :confused: :hmm:

Lennie
20-03-2006, 15:50
Vote here - http://www.britishsoapawards.tv

I will be voting for -

Sexiest Male - Its between Richard Fleeshman and Chris Fountain - but i think i will go for Chris :D

Sexiest Female - Hollyoaks have put really got good nominations and they all very beautiful - this is a hard one, probably go for Sarah lol

Best Actor - Obviously Chris Fountain lol

Best Actress - Three good actresses, from Hollyoaks nominated, the best is Sarah and Cassie but my vote will go for Cassie Powney aka Mel

Villian - has to be without a doubt Warren Brown aka Andy Holt

Debs
20-03-2006, 16:06
Thought I would start a thread for the Hollyoaks nominations, like Florijo did for the EastEnders ones.

SEXIEST MALE:

Stuart Manning (Russell Owen)
Kevin Sacre (Jake Dean)

SEXIEST FEMALE:

Ali Bastian (Becca Dean)
Roxanne McKee (Louise Summers)

VILLAIN OF THE YEAR:

Warren Brown (Andy Holt)
Chris Fountain (Justin Burton) - God knows how they work this one out?!
Louis Tamone (Sam Owen)

BEST ACTOR:

Matt Littler (Max Cunningham)
Nick Pickard (Tony Hutchinson)

BEST ACTRESS:

Ali Bastian (Becca Dean)
Cassie Powney (Mel Burton) - I think she deserves it :clap:

Discuss...

here is who i would vote for

sexiest male: justin, only because kevin is gross as is stuart and id have to vote for someone!

sexiest female: mandy

villian of the year: andy, he has to win it, he was sooo bad and so great!

best actor: max

best actress i have never ever laughed so much as i just diid when i read that ali bastian is in that category!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: sarah jayne in that one for me! ALI :rotfl: :rotfl:

x Amby x
20-03-2006, 19:04
here is who i would vote for

sexiest male: justin, only because kevin is gross as is stuart and id have to vote for someone!

sexiest female: mandy

villian of the year: andy, he has to win it, he was sooo bad and so great!

best actor: max

best actress i have never ever laughed so much as i just diid when i read that ali bastian is in that category!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: sarah jayne in that one for me! ALI :rotfl: :rotfl:

I voted:

Sexiest Male: Justin
Sexiest Female: Louise
Villain of the Year: Andy
Best Actor: Justin
Best Actress: Mandy

di marco
23-03-2006, 08:18
SEXIEST MALE:

SEXIEST FEMALE:

VILLAIN OF THE YEAR:
Warren Brown (Andy Holt)

BEST ACTOR:

BEST ACTRESS:

those are who i voted for in the actual thing apart from best actress where i voted for lacey turner but if it had just been a hollyoaks vote id have voted for sarah dunn

Lennie
25-03-2006, 17:54
You can vote from here as well -

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006130439,00.html

Katy
26-03-2006, 17:52
hollyoaks have a few nominees, i hope they get an award this year they really deserve it.

Chris_2k11
26-03-2006, 18:01
hollyoaks have a few nominees, i hope they get an award this year they really deserve it.I agree. Hollyoaks was brilliant over 2005.

x Amby x
26-03-2006, 20:46
i have a feeling that if the Date Rape storyline is up for nomination it will win! Well i hope so! lol

x Amby x
09-04-2006, 16:12
Im suprised that Warren Brown isn't a favourite to win Villain of the Year, i thought he was brilliant last year! http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvType&id=10003163

di marco
10-04-2006, 08:38
Im suprised that Warren Brown isn't a favourite to win Villain of the Year, i thought he was brilliant last year! http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvType&id=10003163

i think its cos most people watch either ee or corrie so when they vote they vote for actors/characters from one of those two