PDA

View Full Version : Odessa's interview with Davina

Jessie Wallace
19-03-2006, 14:59
Hello everyone, we are back in the studio here with our Seventh evictee Odessa, to get her opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what she thought of her fellow House mates.

Did you enjoy your time in the house?

Oh my god Davina yes the best ever I met some fab friends, I’m just so gutted that they evicted me and left all those boring farts in there

What would you say were your best bits in the house?

Getting it on with Lucas meeting Beth and playing strip snap with Kyle and Mercedes oh yeah and hiding that magazine that Dermot gave me you know none of them know anything about Mel smuggling it in.

What housemates do you feel you connected with?

Beth, Lucas, Kyle, Mercedes and Norman was a sweetie. I would have liked to got to know leccy and Mel better as I think they would have contributed more fun to the house more than nicky, Rachel and Zach. It’s a shame I never got to know Nathan and Gaz a bit more as well.

And in the opposite who didn’t you feel you made a connection with?

Dan cause I did not like his girly haircut and his penis is really small, Nicky & Rachel cause I hated their goody goody nicey nicey stuff all the time and calling everyone honey and I hated Laurence he was a vile and rude man, he smelt I don’t know how Bindy put up with him she must be a saint. I did like Louise in the beginning but now I don’t trust her I think Lucas was right about her she is a mole planted by Big Brother and she has a game plan. She is playing with my friend Kyle and he can’t see it. Look at him now he is sitting there feeling sorry for himself because he nominated me but he wouldn’t have if he wasn’t so blinded by Loubie. I bet you by next week she would have manipulated him into stabbing Beth in the back by nominating her. Zach got on my nerves since he entered the house he has stirred up trouble pretending to act the wide boy but he is just a slimey little toad. I tell you davina if I had not been ill this week I would have taken him out into the garden and bitch slapped him for crying like a kid all the time.

Who do you want to win Sbbb 2006?

Beth without a doubt I would have said Kyle but I am so upset that he nominated me I would never have nominated him ever. He has hurt me deeply. It’s such a shame because he is such a wonderful guy and a great friend and has a great body but he is being made a mug of and he can’t see it. I just hope that his mother and sister can talk some sense into him.

If you could do it all again, would you?

You better believe it girl I’m coming back next year to do it all again I was robbed tonight robbed I tell you. I just can’t believe that Big Brother has evicted ozzy the drama queen in favour of those two-faced ****s.

Also If you did do it all again, would you change anything and if so what?

I would learn to be more cunning and devious as all the genuine housemates got evicted early apart from Kyle and Beth. I would practice being more fake and learn to say the word honey more and spend more time in the hot tub. Just look at them all pretending that they are sorry that I’m gone and they miss me and liked me. If they like me that much then why did they nominate me, back stabbing ****s.

Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Odessa everybody

Jessie Wallace
19-03-2006, 15:03
Well everyone I know your probably dying to know who Odessa actually was, so let’s do a few question’s with that person before we reveal their identity.

What made you decide to apply for Soapboards Big Brother?

I loved watching Big Brother on the telly and thought it would be laugh

Would you recommend it to other people if we did it again?

Of course yeah but you have to be committed, devious and very clever to pull it off because it does get more difficult to disguise your sbbb member as the longer that you are in there.

Did you have a good time?

Absolutely it was a blast I would just like to say to all SB members who took part whether they have been evicted or not, that I did not mean any of the nasty and bitchy comments about them personally it’s their alter ego’s and it is all done in harmless fun

Well I think that’s it now time to reveal your identity.

Odessa was Chloe O’Brien

Layne
19-03-2006, 15:11
Oh well done :cheer: Never guessed it was you! Bravo! :p

di marco
19-03-2006, 15:48
well done chloe! :) omg i would never have guessed it was you! and that interview you just did was so funny! :D

JustJodi
19-03-2006, 16:32
Well I'll be damn, you did really great Kath.. I would not have guessed .. wow !!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

lollymay
19-03-2006, 16:35
well done never guessed it was you.

CrazyLea
19-03-2006, 17:11
Omg!! well done Kath!!!!! im shocked :eek: you did really well!

Abi
19-03-2006, 17:59
Well done Kath!! I never thought it could be you!!! You were great- well done :)

the_watts_rule
19-03-2006, 19:39
Well Done! I would have never of guessed. :)

feelingyellow
19-03-2006, 19:49
Well done Kath! Had absoloutely no idea it was you ... didn't even think you could be in SBBB lol. I've had you on msn for ages lol but never talked to you lol, I was going to try and get you to confess at one point... but I kept forgetting lol :p

Siobhan
20-03-2006, 10:44
Well done Kath, you did a fantastic job in there. And your interview above was brilliant....

Chloe O'brien
20-03-2006, 11:07
I'm so glad that everyone enjoyed my interview and my alter ego. It was a laugh to do but i did not realise how difficult it was going to be I thought I would have been out the first week. The funniest thing I found about being in the sbbb house was that everyone got involved in the imagination of being in the big brother house

Siobhan
20-03-2006, 11:17
The funniest thing I found about being in the sbbb house was that everyone got involved in the imagination of being in the big brother house

I am noticing that I am getting ivolved with the alter ego's as if they were real. It is like you have 13 extra members on the boards and sometime I want to go into the house thread and chat with them :rotfl:

JustJodi
20-03-2006, 14:02
I am noticing that I am getting ivolved with the alter ego's as if they were real. It is like you have 13 extra members on the boards and sometime I want to go into the house thread and chat with them :rotfl:

I still wanna jump in and chat with them, I even tried once, and it said I wasn't allowed:lol:

Chloe O'brien
20-03-2006, 14:22
I was blocked not long after I was evicted on Friday Jodi. They don't trust me not to climb back over the wall :D

JustJodi
20-03-2006, 14:25
I was blocked not long after I was evicted on Friday Jodi. They don't trust me not to climb back over the wall :D

Me too cos Elektrica wanted one more go at Kyle :rotfl: Drag Louise off of him all curled up under the duvet and tie her up in the BB office,, and have her nasty way with him,, then scale the wall again or crawl thru Laurence's fabbled tunnel :lol:

Siobhan
20-03-2006, 14:28

Is everyone banned immediately when they are evicted?

JustJodi
20-03-2006, 14:29
Is everyone banned immediately when they are evicted?

Yup they don't trust us one bit!!!!!!! Revenge would be way too SWEET :cheer:

Chloe O'brien
20-03-2006, 14:30
I cant speak for everyone else but I was as soon as I was evicted as I was online when oddi was evicted then bryan asked me to log out as he need to de-activate the sbbb account

Chloe O'brien
20-03-2006, 14:32
rememeber when laurence was evicted and after wards he was still posting in the house that was so funny someone said laurence you've been evicted what are you doing here

JustJodi
20-03-2006, 14:40
rememeber when laurence was evicted and after wards he was still posting in the house that was so funny someone said laurence you've been evicted what are you doing here

Gawd it was a hoot, and he left behind 6 bottles of the cheapest vodka, no wonder every one was raving drunk that night , and Lou had to creep on top of the work top and fall down and go BOOM,, heehee

Debs
20-03-2006, 15:57
well done chloe never guessed it was you i really thought you would be beth! Best interview so far

chance
21-03-2006, 20:37
Well done Chloe,so it was you who was my pretendy g/f then (lucas and oddy) you played her very well.Good on ya !

Siobhan
22-03-2006, 10:40
Well done Chloe,so it was you who was my pretendy g/f then (lucas and oddy) you played her very well.Good on ya !

she might be pregnant because of you :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
22-03-2006, 10:56

you were robbed chance your sexist remarks towards lousie were classic its a shame that you and laurence went. I think there would have been many memrobile moments if you both were still in the house :rotfl: