PDA

View Full Version : spoilers april 3-7 in aus

tasha_hopkins
19-03-2006, 13:13
Monday: As new evidence is discovered which made Tasha a suspect in Josh's murder, Robbie makes a decision which is destined to change their lives forever. PG(v)

Tuesday: Consumed by torment, someone confesses to murdering Josh - but a shocking discovery soon changes everything. PG(v)

Wednesday: Leah catches Amanda and Dan in a passionate kiss. Morag struggles to hide her secret involvement in the murder. Special guest star Rodger Corser.

Thursday: Tensions erupt between Leah and Dan in the wake of her discovery - but nothing will prepare her for Amanda's vicious attack. Belle defies the law in her desperate bid to finally meet her mother.

Friday: As Belle edges closer to discovering the truth about her mother's identity, she and Ric give in to their feelings. Amanda moves one step closer to winning Dan back for good. Martha's birthday is crashed by a surprise arrival.

I cannot beleive amanda and dan :thumbsdow

~*~Leanne~*~
19-03-2006, 18:24
i don't want amanda and dan to get back together and i wonder what happens at martha's birthday

kels257
20-03-2006, 11:57
Why would he pick Amanda over Leah? Amanda is evil.

Siobhan
20-03-2006, 12:02
Why would he pick Amanda over Leah? Amanda is evil.

cause amanda doesnt moan all the time and she has a big hold on Dan, plus this is after the whole thing with Leah and peter..

kels257
20-03-2006, 12:06
cause amanda doesnt moan all the time and she has a big hold on Dan, plus this is after the whole thing with Leah and peter..

That's right she kisses Peter does she?

melmarshall858
21-03-2006, 07:58
yes she does and she doesn't tell dan until he over hears it from leah and peter.