PDA

View Full Version : 26-31 March 2006

Tamzi
18-03-2006, 18:40
Terence threatens Adam
Airs Sunday, March 26 2006 at 18:00 on ITV1

Sadie is furious when Tom reveals to her and Matthew that Jimmy has been made MD of King and Sons. Matthew demands a settlement and an argument ensues. Jimmy finally agrees to talk to Matthew and offers Holdgate as a goodwill gesture while the lawyers thrash out everything else. Will Matthew accept?

Meanwhile, Andy bumps into Danny and he tells him that he still has strong feelings for Katie. Danny reckons that it will only be a matter of time before the two of them are back together. Is there any truth in Danny’s premonition?

Adam receives a threatening phone call from Terence and agrees to meet him. Terence realises that he must have touched a nerve with Adam otherwise he would not have come. Terence reveals he has been checking up on Adam. Will this throw Adam into confessing his secret past?

Andy sees Katie with her ex-boyfriend
Airs Monday, March 27 2006 at 18:00 on ITV1

Andy finds Katie on her phone to her ex-boyfriend Kieran and afterwards she tells Andy that Kieran wants to see her. In an effort to keep up the façade that they are simply friends, Andy tells Katie to invite Kieran to Butler’s, as they’ll have the place to themselves. Katie is disappointed that he seems so unaffected by her meeting up with her ex. Kieran later arrives in a flash car, and Andy can’t help but worry when he sees the pair greet each other warmly. Once alone, Katie is taken aback when Kieran produces an engagement ring and proposes. Will she break Andy’s heart by agreeing?

Jimmy believes that buying Matthew’s shares of the business might be for the best as he wants to ensure that he doesn’t sell to one of their rivals. Despite the fact that Tom disagrees, Jimmy makes an offer. On hearing the offer, however, Sadie insists that they should refuse. Will Jimmy offer them more if they hold out?

Meanwhile, Debbie spots Cain and in an attempt to wind him up, she puts her arm around Jasmine. Jasmine shrugs her off and is left fuming, accusing her of using her simply to get a rise out of her dad. Debbie apologises again, and tells Jasmine how much she values her as a friend but will Jasmine forgive her again?

Katie admits her true feelings
Airs Tuesday, March 28 2006 at 18:00 on ITV1

Katie finally admits her true feelings to Andy. Andy confesses his fears that if he takes her back, Katie will leave him again – but reassured by Katie’s words, Andy takes the plunge, and they are both delighted and relieved to be back in each other’s arms.

Meanwhile, when Andy doesn’t turn up to collect Daz, Jack runs him up to the farm with his belongings. How will they react when they find out that Andy and Katie are back together?

Later that day, Jasmine impresses Debbie by breaking into the cricket pavilion, declaring it their new hide out. Jasmine spots Daz hovering close by, and she goes to check he’s okay after noting that he looks tearful. Daz pours his heart out, expressing his fear that he’ll lose his brother. Are his concerns justified?

Jasmine knocks Noreen's wig off
Airs Wednesday, March 29 2006 at 18:00 on ITV1

Noreen approaches the pavilion and is shocked to realise that Jasmine and Debbie have broken in. Debbie fronts up to her and an incensed Noreen makes to strike her. As Jasmine tries to defend Debbie she knocks off Noreen’s wig. A traumatised Noreen flees, leaving Debbie and Jasmine in fits of nervous giggles.

Meanwhile, Katie promises Jack that she won’t break Andy’s heart again. Jack is dubious but takes her word for it. Katie later spots Daz and begs him to accept her relationship with Andy for Andy’s sake but will Daz come around as easily as Jack?

Tom invites Carl and Chas to move into Home Farm. Initially, Chas refuses, but will she come around to the idea of being the new lady of the manor.

Alisdair's mother pays Sadie a visit
Airs Thursday, March 30 2006 at 18:00 on ITV1

Debbie and Jasmine run into Katie and Andy in the café. When Katie has some harsh words for Debbie, Debbie swears to get revenge on the two of them for what they’ve done to Daz. Wanting to impress Debbie, Jasmine agrees to help. Together they let Andy’s ewes out of his barn. But will this prank backfire into something more serious?

Meanwhile, Alasdair’s mother, Rosemary pays Sadie a visit and attacks her for the humiliation she has brought on her family. Rosemary says that the marriage will be annulled and that Sadie won’t get a penny out of them. Later Sadie tells Matthew about Rosemary’s visit and how it’s given her an idea. What does she have up her sleeve?

Sadie produces her evidence
Airs Friday, March 31 2006 at 18:00 on ITV1

Rosemary tells Sadie that she is confident that since the marriage was never consummated, Sadie’s prenuptial agreement is worthless. However, Sadie had planned for this and gets out Sam’s video tape from the previous day with footage of them in the background that reveals that she and Alasdair have been alone since the wedding day.

Rosemary watches the footage of Alasdair begging Sadie to take him back, then disappearing into Holdgate with her. Will Rosemary be convinced enough to give Sadie a settlement of a Sinclair business worth £1 million?

Meanwhile, at the hospital, Alice prepares to present a cheque to the hospital manager but is overcome by an attack of the shivers and can’t go through with it. Sam is clearly worried as he rushes to her side.

At Annie’s Cottage, Victoria is enjoying her birthday party until Andy arrives with Katie. Victoria is pleased to see her brother, but remains cold towards Katie. Daz is also furious at her presence and storms upstairs, accidentally knocking fruit punch over Victoria’s new outfit on the way. Jack and Diane are clearly annoyed with Daz. Has he pushed things too far this time?

xxx

xxxxxx
18-03-2006, 21:02
Thanks for the episode summeries!!!
Loving the Daz storyline and i wonder what is going to happen!!!!

chance
19-03-2006, 00:18
Sounds good but i cant stand debbie jasmine or sadie at the moment.

Em
19-03-2006, 18:49
Sounds great to me - Hope Debbie gets revenge on Katie - I dont see what shes got to be so high and mighty about!

xxxxxx
19-03-2006, 19:07
Sounds great to me - Hope Debbie gets revenge on Katie - I dont see what shes got to be so high and mighty about!

Here here lol. I like katie but she had an affair and the way she did it it was disloyal!

eastenders mad
20-03-2006, 12:12
wow it all looks really good.

i wonder if Daz will eventually forgive Katie or not?

Petal
23-03-2006, 09:53
Why should he, I don't think she's ever appologised for sending him into care so she could continue her affair.

Em
24-03-2006, 11:40
Im not surprised Daz hates Katie, he has every right.

She really is an awful character, and Andy is a fool for taking her back. He 'll learn though, I cant imagine Katie will manage to stay faithful!