PDA

View Full Version : Best Male and Female Actors

megan999
16-03-2006, 14:06
Who do you think are the best Male and Female actors, presently?

IMO the guy who plays Harold is the best actor at the mo
and the woman who plays Stef is the best female actress at the mo

stacyefc
29-03-2006, 23:16
sky and dylan. there a really good couple and i love watching them in it.

out of the oldies susan and karl

~*~Leanne~*~
09-04-2006, 20:50
i think steph and stuart/ned are but i like most of them

Becksfanz
10-04-2006, 00:28
I reckon the best male actor are Stuart or Ned. But the best female actress are Sky. She is good

Abi
10-04-2006, 00:32
The woman who plays Izzy is the best actress by far. She can go from happy, to emotional, to depressed to phyco in a really effective and realistic way. Shes very talented.

The man who plays Harold is probably the best Actor in my opinion. He's really proved his talent over recent weeks, and has won me over.

I might not like those charcters that much, but they are a fanastic actor/actress.

megan999
12-04-2006, 18:10
The woman who plays Izzy is the best actress by far. She can go from happy, to emotional, to depressed to phyco in a really effective and realistic way. Shes very talented.

The man who plays Harold is probably the best Actor in my opinion. He's really proved his talent over recent weeks, and has won me over.

I might not like those charcters that much, but they are a fanastic actor/actress.

Totally agree with you, well said :)

Pixie
10-05-2006, 12:18
i think Carla Bonner (who plays Steph), Natalie Basanthwaite (who plays Izzy) and Stephanie Macingtosh (who plays Sky) are all great actresses and i cant decide between them.

I think the guy who plays Lou is a very good actor as is the one who plays Harold

Mindy
10-05-2006, 14:19
Yeah i agree i think Natalie Basanthwaite and Carla Bonner are absoloutly great! Nat has the abiltiy to make you laugh and hate her too, and Steph builds up the drama by being so stubborn!
the two best male characters are Toadie and Conner they crack me up,and Lou and Harold are fab too!!

FROGGY
20-06-2006, 19:30
Izzy's nostrils deserve an award all of their own:lol: I think they are all pretty good actors, except that Lyn does have a tendancy to overact at times, and Summer seems to have forgotten how to do it in the times that she has been away.:rolleyes: