PDA

View Full Version : Commonwealth Games 2006

Jojo
16-03-2006, 11:40
Anyone watching this??

I didn't realise it had started already till late last night, but there have been medals already won by the home nations.

The Rugby Sevens was great last night, some outstanding performances we are doing great in the cycling too...

Trinity
16-03-2006, 11:43
Scotland - 2 Golds in the pool on the first day!

Fantastic!

Jojo
16-03-2006, 11:50
And Gold, Silver and Bronze for England in the individual pursuit aswell!! :cheer: Could be a good games for us this year :cheer:

We are slaughtering Sri Lanka in the Sevens!! 47-0 at the mo!! Varndell is fantastic!! Far better than the 6 Nations :angry:

Jojo
17-03-2006, 01:49
Yay - we won our group in the Sevens - beat Australia (the dirty dogs!!) Playing brilliantly!! I've even stopped Ci from watching his programmes downstairs so i can watch coverage :cheer:

shannisrules
17-03-2006, 20:17
ha... my friends tutor at school is the p.e teacher so hes into all these commonwealth games and stuff and cos we are doing our gcses next year we have chosen our subjects to do and now we have to have interviews with our tutors to make sure we have chosen the right subjects...anyway when it was my friends turn for her interview her tutor said he was just going to the toilet anyway he was gone for like 10 mins !and when he got back my friend was like where were you? and he said sorry i was lying i went to go and watch the commonwealth games lol.

ive not been watching but im sure they're good

.:SpIcYsPy:.
17-03-2006, 20:22
:rotfl: Lol!! That's really funny!! He sure is addicted!! :p

Jojo
18-03-2006, 12:34
Well, congrats to Wales for winning the Plate and well done England for gaining Silver in the rugby 7's.

Had a great night in the melodrome and pool again too :cheer: Go the home nations :D

Katy
19-03-2006, 17:58
well done to Matt Walker on getting the bronze in his swimming race.

I have caught bits now and again its quite good.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
25-03-2006, 19:40
Right here's the score table so far, top 15:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/SpIcYsPy/medels.jpg