PDA

View Full Version : Russ and Mel

Lennie
15-03-2006, 21:44
Since on today ch4 episode we saw Mel trying it on with Russ while Russ backed away and tonight on E4's episode - Who noticed the awkward glances between Russ and Mel???

Do you think they are gonna hook up??? - coz J's gone out with Nic and Sophie has gone out with Sam, so that just leaves Mel and Russ (the only two Owen/Burton who havent hooked up together) lol

Lennie
16-03-2006, 13:05
Did Russ feel slightly jealous coz OB and Mel were talking or just he didnt know what to say to Mel as they were giving those awkward glances to each other???

Florijo
16-03-2006, 13:28
I think it would be a good idea for Russ and Mel to get together and I really hope the writers go down this path. As important and as serious as the drug rape storyline has been, I think the writers need to give Mel some normality back in her life because I could see myself becomming very irritated with her and her drinking. Her actions are understandable but this is a soap and so reality has to be streched somewhat. They can't keep Mel doing the same thing every episode as it would not be entertaining.

Lennie
16-03-2006, 14:57
I think from her drinking started (heavily) was that she was blaming Andy and her rape, but now since she has some closure we are gonna see her more drunk so for us the viewers we are gonna see that she is gone beyond a alcoholic and is one coz she cant keep blaming Andy now she has some closure on it.

So from now on we might see that Mel has a huge problem and she is infact a alcoholic, even if she tries to deny it.

Russ and Mel would be good - as i think they can understand each other (what with what happened the rape and Sam/Andy) and also Russ was there when Mel confronted Andy (Southport) and knows how she feels - thats gives him a insight view to Mel

Em
16-03-2006, 17:19
I think Mel is better with OB - they could face their dirinking problems together - i dont think OB ever tackled his the storyline just didnt seem to be carried on

Lennie
17-03-2006, 14:33
I think Mel is better with OB - they could face their dirinking problems together - i dont think OB ever tackled his the storyline just didnt seem to be carried on

I dont think OB has a problem, he know that Mel does, but for some silly reason he keeps taking Mel back to the Loft, and he knows she loves a drink.

I think Russ will understand her better and not give in easily like OB does, and this will make Mel think, hopefully Russ will be the one to crack her and make her admit that she has a problem and there is help and support available

Chris_2k11
17-03-2006, 14:37
I dont think OB has a problem, he know that Mel does, but for some silly reason he keeps taking Mel back to the Loft, and he knows she loves a drink.I don't think it's his fault. If she says she wants to go the loft and he disagrees, then she just starts shouting and says that he's boring, dull, etc, and starts insulting him, so he has to give in really. When she wants a drink she'll shout and go in a mood until she gets her own way, so I don't blame him. She can't be controlled by anyone when she wants a drink.

Lennie
17-03-2006, 14:39
Yes but yesterday, he took her back there on his own accord and she asked him why are we back here

Lennie
17-03-2006, 14:39
Watched yesterdays episode again and loved Russ's discomfort when he saw Mel and OB talking :D

Em
17-03-2006, 15:08
I dont think OB has a problem, he know that Mel does, but for some silly reason he keeps taking Mel back to the Loft, and he knows she loves a drink.

If i remember thoguh they made a big thing about OB's drinking a couple of years ago disnt they? Where Jack and Max were telling him he had a problem?

Lennie
17-03-2006, 15:27
I meant i dont think OB has a problem right now wherus Mel has

eastenders mad
17-03-2006, 15:34
that would be good to see them together but i don't think it will last

Lennie
17-03-2006, 15:44
that would be good to see them together but i don't think it will last

Who do you mean - OB/Mel or Russ/Mel???

Lennie
17-03-2006, 15:44
Who is the oldest out of Russ and Sam???

I am sure they are not twins lol

di marco
17-03-2006, 20:37
Who is the oldest out of Russ and Sam???

I am sure they are not twins lol

ive always thought russ was older but im not exactly sure