PDA

View Full Version : Stacey pretends she's pregnant!?

littlemo
14-03-2006, 20:58
I really hope this rumour isn't true because it would really annoy me, but I got this from Digital Spy and apparently it has been said on GMTV. I haven't seen it on tv myself so I'm putting it here until someone confirms or denies it.

All it says is that Stacey pretends she's pregnant, they won't say who the person is that is set up to be the 'father', but according to whoever the source is, the 'dad' is not Bradley.

I don't want this storyline to happen, it would mean Stacey and Bradley splitting up, or even worse having Stacey sleep with somebody behind Bradley's back. Also if Stacey is doing as Lacey said in the interview, showing a softer side, this wouldn't be good for the development of her character.

Please if anybody has any information on this, post it!

di marco
14-03-2006, 21:01
I don't want this storyline to happen, it would mean Stacey and Bradley splitting up, or even worse having Stacey sleep with somebody behind Bradley's back.

not necessarily, stacey could pretend shes been raped or slept with someone, she might not actually have done

squillyfer
14-03-2006, 21:06
I dont think they could do this without completely ruining the character

littlemo
14-03-2006, 21:08
not necessarily, stacey could pretend shes been raped or slept with someone, she might not actually have done

I suppose but if she did something like this I would think it would be to set the other guy up not Bradley. If Stacey was just pretending this happened the other guy (who wouldn't exist) wouldn't be effected at all. Does that make sense? a bit confusing.

I think somebody watching gmtv may have got the wrong end of the stick because Tracy from Corrie is going through a similar storyline soon. Perhaps they were mentioning Stacey, 'the source' went in the kitchen to get a cup of tea or something, and when they came back they were onto the Tracy thing. Although that's just a possiblility. Actually Tracy and Stacey sound similar as well don't they?!

littlemo
14-03-2006, 22:11
On Digital Spy there is a reference to it on the Stacey/Bradley thread. Then there's a link onto Eastenders online where the message originated (I read it on that). The person who posted the message says they are never wrong, but that probably means the opposite.

Daisyduck
14-03-2006, 23:19
ahhhhhhhh thats not nice i been waiting for story line with bradley and stacey with happy ending for once.

JustJodi
15-03-2006, 00:11
This story line has been done to death,, remember Zoe ????

tammyy2j
15-03-2006, 15:06
Stacey and Deano are suppose to sleep together. So maybe he is the pretend dad.

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 15:17

where did you get this story? I never heard that

shannisrules
15-03-2006, 16:06
aww no stcaey and deanop sleeping together better not be true it will ruin stacey and bradleys whole relationship i really hope she doesnt pretend to be pregnant

JustJodi
15-03-2006, 17:32
Can some one please post the story from whichever magazine this rumour came from ?? I think we could use the source... :searchme:

Florijo
15-03-2006, 17:38

If that happens then I will seriously be peeved. Why the hell would Stacey sleep with Deano when she has the lovely Bradley wanting her? And please nobody say it is because Deano is "fit".

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 17:44
Can some one please post the story from whichever magazine this rumour came from ?? I think we could use the source... :searchme:

it came from digital spy apparently taken from GMTV.

feelingyellow
15-03-2006, 18:00
I hope this isn't true! They finally get a couple which everyone loves and then they have to go and ruin it! :crying:

BlackKat
15-03-2006, 18:07
According to a poster of DS, GMTV simply said that someone in one of the soaps would pretend to be pregnant, and the original poster simply assumed it was Stacey.

feelingyellow
15-03-2006, 18:25
According to a poster of DS, GMTV simply said that someone in one of the soaps would pretend to be pregnant, and the original poster simply assumed it was Stacey.

Ah, I don't think it is Stacey then because it has been comfired in Corrie that Tracy will be doing that, so yay! :D

littlemo
15-03-2006, 23:28
Ah, I don't think it is Stacey then because it has been comfired in Corrie that Tracy will be doing that, so yay! :D

Yeah I hope it's just Tracy. If you want to read the message for yourself, as I said it's on DS.

If anybody has any information on the Stacey/Deano thing I would be interested, it sounds very unlikely. I think Bradley and Stacey are going to have something deep and meaningful. She's never been interested in Deano before, I don't think he's her type. He's way to immature and he can't take care of her the way Bradley can. I also don't reckon Deano would go behind Bradley's back, let alone Stacey cheat on Bradley. I just don't feel it would happen unless Bradley and Stacey split up for a few days.

Mind you I reckon Stacey would like manipulating Deano, she hasn't had her revenge after the whole drugging incident. I thought she'd agreed to let sleeping dogs lie but maybe she hasn't.

Siobhan
16-03-2006, 12:14
Think I can safely close this. Obvious mix up with stacey/tracey