PDA

View Full Version : Week 6 Eviction Vote!!!

Bryan
14-03-2006, 15:36
These housemates face the public vote following the housemates nominations:

Bryan
14-03-2006, 15:39
Louise

My first nomination is for Dan - I really loved him and can't believe that he used me like that and is now saying that I was playing with him, I wasn't at all, I really did love him - I'm just glad in a way that I found all that stuff about him, before I left.

My second nomination is for Odessa - I love her to bits, but shes been a bit funny with me lately and seemed to immediately take Dans side over everything, seemed to think it funny that I was hurting. I could be reading wrong into though, cos I really do like her.

But i want to add that this is really hard because i like everyone in here....

Zach:

Hi big bro, well ent this nominating lark fun! :D

erm... rightey ho ill get cracking with Dan... thought he was my best mate... but how wrong was i... hes lied and hes a total wanker... hes made a fool of me, Lou and everyone else...i dont like him...simple...i want him out! :angry:

and my second nomination will be goiung to beth... she shouldnt be in the house when shes ill, it'll be best for her if shes outta here... plus i hate the woman... she bites my backside and expects me to react kindly to it... and then when i tried to aplogise she came out with all the swearing and insults so stuff her!

Bryan
14-03-2006, 15:40
Kyle:

first nomination goes to dan.

Do i realy need to explain myself on that one???His whole life in here has been a lie, He completely used louise to try and win the game. I never liked him always something dodgy, and he has turned into a nasty **** over night. Hate him, lets get him out and return the house to some sort of peace!

second nomination is for Odessa

god big brother she is one moody bitch she really is. when you talk to her she takes it that you are in a mood and says * kyle puts on pathetic odddie voice* dont need to talk to me like that i thought we were freinds* *rolls eyes* had enough and also she seems to have some personal vendetta against louise!! i see it in her eyes big brother.

lets jog her on as well

i said it would get hard this week, its actually very easy

thanks big bro

Dan:

I nominate Louise and Kyle, for pretty much the same reasons.

Louise played me, and she think shes got this whole house around her tiny little finger. She thinks that no one has noticed her kissing Kyle, and they both deny everything, but its funny the kind of things you see when your having a relaxing hot tub, aint it?! She took me for a mug, so i played her. I'm not ashamed of what i did, she shouldn't have been so desperate for it in the first place. But now i'm being honest and open with everyone, and she's STILL lying to everyone. Her and Kyle aren't together? Dont make me laugh! Everything always has to be surrounded by her as well. If shes not the centre of attention, then she aint happy. Shes a self obsessed bitch, who needds to be put in her place.

Kyle, because he's a mug. He's lying to everyone about him and Louise- at least when i lied i didn't make it so bloody obvious! He's falling for her pathetic little game, and deserves better. If he's evicted, then he'll find out what she's really like, before he gets sucked in too deep.

Bryan
14-03-2006, 15:41
Nicky:

1st nomination is Dan, i care for him loads, and he has been a really really good friend to me, and i don't want him to hold this against me but i just think he needs to get out of the house and sort things out with nat and his parents, i mean i don't know the ins and outs, but yeh and i am kind of worried that if he stays in the house he might get hurt

oddi becaue I just don’t feel that I am as close to her as I am with some other housemates, this is nothing to do with her personally she is a lovely woman, and I hope she doesn’t hold this against me either!

that was really hard – but Thanks Big brother,

Rachel:

heya well its monday so here are rachels nominations i know you havent said anyhting about them but im going outer later so they need to be done.

Dan- he lied i just cant believe what he has done i mean ok if he didnt use lou it wouldnt be so bad but he did and then was really awful to her.

Beth. well i hate to nominate her but she has been very ill, and she might need to go home and rest, i would hate to see her leave but if her illness gets worse i its for the best i think.

Bryan
14-03-2006, 15:42
Odessa:

here are my nominations big brother:
my first nominations is oh god this is really difficult i'm sorry *starts to cry* but this is based on what has happened the last couple of days, my nomination goes to nicky. the reason that i am nominating nicky is that since the allegations in the newspaper nicky has been a nervous wreck she is not eating or sleeping and being stuck in here she is just going out of her mind with worry and i am scared incase she suffers some kind of breakdown.

my second nomination is for louise. *rubs face with hands* my reason are i don't know who louise is trying to fool but it aint me, take last nite after all the **** with the newspapers her and kyle were in the hot tub kissing and drinking whispering to each other that they had to keep it a secret from everyone in the house and just pretend that they are friends, WHY i mean does she really think that everyone in the house gives a jack **** on who she is shagging,NO WE DONT it was the same when she started seeing dan, they were carry on pretending and using stupid words as codes and earlier when she came into the kitchen and seen me pulling kyles boxers down with my teeth she had a face the lenght of brighton pier, the girl, i mean it wasn't my fault kyle asked me to do it he was trying to cheer me up, but she has to be the centre of attention all the time and if she isn't she sulks like a child. she is playing a game big bro and she is making a fool of my friend kyle by maninpulating him to lie to his friends and i know that kyle will end up hating me for it,

once again they are for nicky and louise

Bryan
14-03-2006, 15:44
Therefore Dan and Odessa face the public vote this week:

Who goes? You Decide!

Bryan
17-03-2006, 19:02
thank you everyone for voting!

stayed tuned for the eviction!!!