PDA

View Full Version : 1st May

.:SpIcYsPy:.
01-05-2005, 17:00
Life after Blue Peter?

Blue Peter presenter Konnie Huq says she's desperate to move into grown-up telly as soon as her contract ends with the children's show. "I'm terrified I'm going to end up as 'that girl who used to present Blue Peter'" she told the Sunday Mirror.

Getting hitched

Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz have been engaged for ages, but it's rumoured that they'll actually be getting married next weekend at a hotel in the South of France. Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are just some of the celebrity guests expected to be going.

Lost forever?

Hollywood actress Hilary Swank has lost her Oscar. She sent it home to her mum who passed it around lots of their relatives, but now no one's entirely sure where it is - oops!

Quiet life

Angelina Jolie is reported to be thinking about quitting making movies because "she doesn't need the money or the hassle". She wants to spend more time with her son and doing aid work. She's also been spotted in a branch of Sainsbury's with Brad Pitt!

On the couch

EastEnder Jessie Wallace's ex-boyfriend Dave is staying with actor Chris Parker who played Albert Square's Spencer Moon. Last time Jessie kicked him out he slept in his car, so staying at Chris' is a bit of an improvement!

Meh
01-05-2005, 17:03
Life after Blue Peter?

Blue Peter presenter Konnie Huq says she's desperate to move into grown-up telly as soon as her contract ends with the children's show. "I'm terrified I'm going to end up as 'that girl who used to present Blue Peter'" she told the Sunday Mirror.

Please no! Stay with the kiddies.

di marco
01-05-2005, 17:04
Please no! Stay with the kiddies.

take it you dont like her then mordor?! :)

Meh
01-05-2005, 17:06
She is self-obsessed. It's all "me, me, me" with her - can't stand people like that

01-05-2005, 17:08
Lol!! In Celebrity Fame Academy I was glad to see her out!! She better not try singing!! I think she should just stay in Blue Peter... best for her and all of us.

Meh
01-05-2005, 17:10
If she does venture out of Blue Peter, I'm gonna start a "Keep Konnie in Blue Peter" petition.

.:Kitz:.
01-05-2005, 19:01
She was totally playing for the camera on Fame academy.

01-05-2005, 19:26
Good idea Mordor.. since I am a young girl I could start a petetion and then the will think I really really like her!! Yeah.. now that's an idea!!