PDA

View Full Version : Davinas interview with Elektrika

Jessie Wallace
12-03-2006, 16:39
Hello everyone, we are back in the studio here with our Sixth evictee Elektrica, to get her opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what she thought of her fellow House mates.

Did you enjoy your time in the house?

But of course.

What would you say were your best bits in the house?

Playing with Kyle (hes pretty hot for a bisexual)

What housemates do you feel you connected with?

Kyle, then later on, Rachel, Odessa and Nicky.

And in the opposite who didn’t you feel you made a connection with?

Louise,Beth and Zach, Louise cos she was such a whiney little baby looking to be center of attention all the time, God forbid of any one steals her thunder, Beth cos she just snaps at every one...Zach, cos hes a full on trouble maker, and has the hots for Kyle, and he has absolutely no scrupples at all

Who do you want to win Sbbb 2006?

I guess since it isn't MOI then i guess Nicky, she could use the money for those little rug rats of hers.

If you could do it all again, would you?

Of coruse, just ask, and be sure there are more hot men like Kyle in there.

Also If you did do it all again, would you change anything and if so what?

Yes more activities, and more people involved, I always woke up to an empty house.

Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Elektrica everybody

Jessie Wallace
12-03-2006, 16:41
Well everyone I know your probably dying to know who Elektrica actually was, so let’s do a few question’s with that person before we reveal their identity.

What made you decide to apply for Soapboards Big Brother?

The voice in my head forced me to do it, LOL No I was asked if I would like to come in and do elektrica,,

Would you recommend it to other people if we did it again?

Oh I would, but the person needs to be totally committed , or it just won't work

Did you have a good time?

Oh yea, I hope I can do it again

Well I think that’s it now time to reveal your identity.

Elektrica was Just Jodi

Cornishbabe
12-03-2006, 16:42
:cheer: Well done just jodi:cheer:

the_watts_rule
12-03-2006, 16:45
:cheer: Wel Done! You did really well! :cheer:

di marco
12-03-2006, 16:47
well done jodi! :) didnt realise it was you til just now when i was reading the interview lol! so i suppose i need to reconsider who beth is now lol!

Jojo
12-03-2006, 16:47
Well done jodi - thought it was you, though I'm confused, because reading through it, I thought Elektricia and Louise got on....:searchme: Ah well, but well done you :D :cheer:

alan45
12-03-2006, 17:00
well done jodi! :) didnt realise it was you til just now when i was reading the interview lol! so i suppose i need to reconsider who beth is now lol!Me neither. I was so sure you were Beth too. I will have to rethink my ideas :confused: :confused:

lollymay
12-03-2006, 17:04
welll done didnt guess that it was you!!!!!!

Layne
12-03-2006, 17:42
Well done jodi i had no clue it was you! Well if you were her then who is ...............

JustJodi
13-03-2006, 08:10
I dunno who is who any more, but boy did I have fun with that character, I wanna do another one LOL Funnily enough I never ever watched BB on TV, so I was winging it.. just caught on towards the end. Drats.. I would have really had more fun with HER..Now to bring on some more fun, and more bombshells in the house...

feelingyellow
13-03-2006, 16:21
Well done Jodi! :cheer: Had no idea she was you ... but just reading that interview now made me think it was :p :cheer:

CrazyLea
13-03-2006, 17:36
Woo well done Jodi! kinda knew it was you! but you did really well hun :D:D

Abbie
13-03-2006, 18:47
well done jodi when you started writing bold and stuff i had a feeling it could you be but then i thought you were someone like beth, so didnt think anymore of it

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 12:06
Well done Jodi but have to say I prefered the character when she first came in.. such a bitch

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-03-2006, 13:30
Well done Jodi!! :thumbsup: I thought it was Debs when reading the LOL :p

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 15:52
you look really good in this picture Jodi
http://www.carmen-electra.com.ar/carmen-electra9.jpg

Does anyone know if the picture of Kyle is Scott from home and away or is it someone different?

Bryan
15-03-2006, 16:05
you look really good in this picture Jodi
http://www.carmen-electra.com.ar/carmen-electra9.jpg

Does anyone know if the picture of Kyle is Scott from home and away or is it someone different?

yes it is kip gamblin who plays scott! well spotted!

15-03-2006, 16:08
Yeah it's a very sexy pic :rotfl:

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 16:12
yes it is kip gamblin who plays scott! well spotted!

I only spotted cause I think he is quite sexy, Kip that is not Kyle :rotfl::rotfl:

JustJodi
15-03-2006, 16:35
I only spotted cause I think he is quite sexy, Kip that is not Kyle :rotfl::rotfl:

Whooo eeeee no wonder Elektrica had the major hots for Kyle after she finally actually LOOKED at him :lol:

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/3375/kipgamblin0sj.png (http://imageshack.us/)

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 16:37
Whooo eeeee no wonder Elektrica had the major hots for Kyle after she finally actually LOOKED at him :lol:

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/3375/kipgamblin0sj.png (http://imageshack.us/)

If I remeber I think you said that as Electrica that he looked like Kip

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 16:41
did Zach change picture too or am I imagining thing? if yes, prefer the old pic

JustJodi
15-03-2006, 17:11
If I remeber I think you said that as Electrica that he looked like Kip

Don't recall, but nevertheless I think Elektrica chose well !!!!:rotfl:

15-03-2006, 17:13
Who is that model or whoever she is who was Elektrika/Jodi??

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 17:19
Who is that model or whoever she is who was Elektrika/Jodi??

I have no idea. I know dan is the guy stuart from BB, Nicky is woman from holby city, Rachel is Claire King, Beth is Joan Rivers, Zach no idea either. Louise is Bridget Jones

JustJodi
15-03-2006, 17:22
I have no idea. I know dan is the guy stuart from BB, Nicky is woman from holby city, Rachel is Claire King, Beth is Joan Rivers, Zach no idea either. Louise is Bridget Jones

Carmen Electra..is who Elektrica was, she was a model or sumthin,, ya know Bry loves those HIGH MAINTANCE women :rotfl: :lol:

15-03-2006, 17:57
:rotfl: Good choice though Bryan :rotfl:

Bryan
15-03-2006, 19:52

Rachel is actually Amanda Redman!!!!

and Zach is Phillip Olivier

Siobhan
16-03-2006, 09:54
Rachel is actually Amanda Redman!!!!

and Zach is Phillip Olivier

she looks like Claire king and who is Philip Olivier??? did he change picture or not?

Jojo
16-03-2006, 10:29
she looks like Claire king and who is Philip Olivier??? did he change picture or not?Philip Olivier was in Brookside - umm Tinhead or something lol, He was also in The Games last year too - won it, when Craig Charles, Jonathan Morris etc was in it...

I think the avatar picture has changed, but its still the same guy...

JustJodi
16-03-2006, 11:06
How come when I google Phillip Oliver some guy advertising in a personal ad pops up and hes about 50 yrs old :rotfl: Lemme know where I can find info on these boys LOL:wall:

Jojo
16-03-2006, 11:11
How come when I google Phillip Oliver some guy advertising in a personal ad pops up and hes about 50 yrs old :rotfl: Lemme know where I can find info on these boys LOL:wall:Try Philip OlivIer Jodi - you'll have a nice shock :lol: Otherwise, check your pms and I'll send you a lovely link :D :D

Siobhan
16-03-2006, 11:16
Try Philip OlivIer Jodi - you'll have a nice shock :lol: Otherwise, check your pms and I'll send you a lovely link :D :D

if it is the same pic.. I prefer the old one he had.. doesn't look nice at all in this one

Jojo
16-03-2006, 11:18
if it is the same pic.. I prefer the old one he had.. doesn't look nice at all in this oneI prefer the old one too Siobhan, but the link I've pm'd jodi - you won't be looking at his face :rotfl:

Siobhan
16-03-2006, 11:33
I prefer the old one too Siobhan, but the link I've pm'd jodi - you won't be looking at his face :rotfl:

hey Jodi.. pass it on so we can all have a look

JustJodi
16-03-2006, 13:36
hey Jodi.. pass it on so we can all have a look

Sweetie I sent it via PM.. so when you get a chance go take a lookie see..
:rotfl:

Jojo
16-03-2006, 13:38
:rotfl:Bet you wish Zach was in there when Elektricia was now don't you Jodi :rotfl: Now you know whats really hiding under thoses tops :rotfl: :D

Siobhan
16-03-2006, 13:41
:rotfl:

Em sent it on.. nice body shame about the face

JustJodi
16-03-2006, 13:41
Bet you wish Zach was in there when Elektricia was now don't you Jodi :rotfl: Now you know whats really hiding under thoses tops :rotfl: :D

I would have taken care of that boy.. :rotfl: wonder if things improve as I undress him ??????:p :hmm: Elektrica didn't care much for Zach when he first came in cos he was messin with her "goods" ( ie Kyle ) :lol:

JustJodi
16-03-2006, 13:44
Em sent it on.. nice body shame about the face

Yup..a crying shame !!! Oh well we have to do with what we have been given to work with in SBBB:rotfl:

Jojo
16-03-2006, 13:44
I would have taken care of that boy.. :rotfl: wonder if things improve as I undress him ??????:p :hmm: Elektrica didn't care much for Zach when he first came in cos he was messin with her "goods" ( ie Kyle ) :lol: But now Elektricia knows whats underneath - who cares what the personality is like!! :rotfl: sorry, how very shallow of me :D :D

Siobhan
16-03-2006, 13:45
But now Elektricia knows whats underneath - who cares what the personality is like!! :rotfl: sorry, how very shallow of me :D :D

No shallow at all... I was thinking the same thing