PDA

View Full Version : who is ur fave bad girl or badboy of all time in ee

asforgrant
01-03-2005, 10:28
who is ur fave bad girl or bad boy in eastenders
mine has to be nick cotton he was evil! :)

Claire
01-03-2005, 10:33
My favourite bad girl would have be the ultimate bitch, Cindy Beale :D

asforgrant
01-03-2005, 10:38
my fave badgirl will have to be janine she was totally mad

Behemoth
01-03-2005, 10:49
My favourite badboy was Trevor...he was evil! My favourite badgirl was Janine, I loved her.

queen of soaps
01-03-2005, 13:38
My favourite badboy has to be Grant Mitchell!
My favourite badgirl has to be Janine - bring her back!

LUSHLOOKE69
01-03-2005, 14:14
i agree best bad girl who walked the square was janine she managed to make viewers feel both sympathetic and hatred towards her at the same time she was a magnificant actress.

asforgrant
01-03-2005, 14:20
i totally agree with you she was mean but also she did have nice things about her i suppose she pushed to the limit she had a tough time growing up :D :D

crazygirl
01-03-2005, 14:22
cindy and nick but kathy was a good bitch to ian's wives

lucchia
01-03-2005, 16:18
Cindy and Andy Hunter!

Behemoth
01-03-2005, 16:40
Cindy and Janine look like the most popular soap bitches. I didn't watch Eastenders when Cindy was around, what was she like?

littlemo
01-03-2005, 22:55
She did a few bad things, she was a serial adulterer, cheated on Ian with Simon Wicks & David Wicks (brothers in case you didn't know), she was actually carrying Simon's baby when she married Ian, he was totally oblivious to it all. Ian still took her back, even when he found out.

Cindy got Ian shot, because she couldn't stand being in the relationship any longer, and wanted to run away with David. But this ended her and David's relationship. She could be cruel and calculating, but really only where Ian was concerned. But I definetely don't think she's in the same calibre as Janine, Cindy did try and stop the shooting going ahead, but she was to late. She just got sick and tired of the boring life Ian was giving her.

Actually when it comes down to it, I think I quite liked Cindy. She beats Ian any day! And you can say anything you like about her, but she did love her kids!

LUSHLOOKE69
01-03-2005, 23:09
I think they are in quite similar leagues as Janine has also done some terrible things such as lezve Barry for dead make many a females life hell to name just a few pat, peggy and laura. she also be- littled Jamie when he lost his virginity to her tricked many a man into bed and made them fall in love with her so she could be bought things and bleed them dry and manipulate a man by appealing to the fact he'd lost a daughter to get her own way.

littlemo
01-03-2005, 23:34
Yeah but I think the difference is Cindy felt bad about what happened with Ian, all she wanted to do was get away from her stale marraige. She took it too far, and she realised what a terrible mistake she had made, although it was too late to stop it, and her fate was doomed. She never loved Ian in the first place, but being let down by Simon, she wanted somebody reliable and that was him. She loved her children to pieces, and they were more important to her than anything. I genuinely felt Cindy had a heart, but even with her own family I rarely felt it with Janine. All Janine cared about was herself.

Although I must admit I did feel rather saddened that Janine was going to prison for a crime she didn't commit. I hope she comes back some time in the future and wreaks havoc.

Behemoth
02-03-2005, 09:38
Wow, Cindy does sound pretty bad but Janine sounds worse to me. Why did Cindy have to get Ian shot? Couldn't she just say "Sorry Ian, it's not working out."?

stacyefc
02-03-2005, 11:47
bad girl has to be janine
bad boy grant mitchell

asforgrant
02-03-2005, 11:48
ian was a bit of a muppet back then she felt sorry for him and she knew if she tried to leave he would beg her to stay :)

Behemoth
02-03-2005, 13:25
And she would rather have him shot than have him beg? riiiiight.....

emseyd
02-03-2005, 13:38
she knew how much ian loved the kids and he would never let her take them away. in the end she tried to kidnap the children and move to italy but due to plot twists and turns she only managed to get away with the two boys and lucy was left behind. Later the mitchel brothers helped ian get them back and cindy died in childbirth (i think she may have been in prison but can't remember why?!)

LUSHLOOKE69
02-03-2005, 14:13
yeh i agree with you there little mo the only time we ever saw Janine show the tiniest bit of love that didn't benefit herself was Paul Truman

Lizzie Brookes
02-03-2005, 15:42
Janine was the best dadguirl - she could easily beat ameteur Stacey. Den is like the classic badboy.

Behemoth
02-03-2005, 15:46
Yes, Janine is the best dadguirl alright.....lol

Cherryz
02-03-2005, 16:40
lol!!!

well, i think Janine was the best bitch, though chrissie's certainly becoming a bitch - manipulating zoe to abort her child, making sharon come back to hear her dad's confession and hate him, killing den and letting zoe think it was her who did it, conning sam out the pub....

Cherryz
02-03-2005, 16:42
oh and male - between nick cotton and trevor. trevor was a very scary manipulating man, he just had to do one of those :mad: looks at the camera and i was near tears or peeing my pants from fear!

but nick cotton, evil man... but he was funny at times.

hazey
02-03-2005, 17:25
bad girl is Janine
bad boy is Steve Owen

Debs
02-03-2005, 18:06
fave bad boy is nick cotton
fave bad girl was janine butcher

emma_strange
02-03-2005, 18:37
Bad boy- Grant
Bad girl- Cindy

Layne
02-03-2005, 21:24
BAD BOY-Steve
BAD GIRL-Janine

I want steve back but he is dead<boo Hoo>
I also want Tamzin Outhwaite-MEL(sorry if its spelt wrong)
To come back i think she was a fab charecter

Luv ya all
Layne
xxx

sarita85
02-03-2005, 22:08
bad girl is definaitely janine, although chrissy is getting meaner by the day
bad boy is andy hunter

Behemoth
02-03-2005, 22:48
Andy Hunter? The best bad boy? Lets think about that for a second.....