PDA

View Full Version : 5000th episode

bakedbean
07-03-2006, 19:52
Taken from the BBC website

This month the cast and crew of Neighbours will film the show's 5000th episode. It's quite an achievement for Australia's longest running soap opera and viewers can rest assured that it won't disappoint.

Without wanting to give too much away, we can reveal that the episode will include the climax of a dramatic storyline involving everyone's favourite troublemakers Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis) and Izzy Hoyland (Natalie Bassingthwaighte). It will also include the return of a much-loved character from the past… but we couldn't possibly say which one.

Ohh im predicting that Gail Robinson is the shock return and i think this is when we discover who put the bomb on the plane.

Cornishbabe
07-03-2006, 19:54
sounds good but they arnt giveing much away are they.

bakedbean
07-03-2006, 19:57
Well it is the BBC they never do intrestigly i have just found out that Carmella is returning very soon maybe she could have planted the Bomb but i doubt it.

megan999
09-03-2006, 18:14
IMO Carmella is a poor character. I don't think she planted the bomb cos there was a picture of Paul & Izzy next to the bomb and I don't know what the motive for Carmella would have been :searchme: :searchme:

Em
09-03-2006, 21:45
I dont like Carmella either. I just dont think she adds anything to the show.

Cant wait for the 5000th episode though!

BabyPink
13-03-2006, 15:03
I cant wait to hear more on this!! Although would people say Gail Robinson was a 'much loved character'? I cant remember far enough back to when she was in it.

Debs
13-03-2006, 15:08
I cant wait to hear more on this!! Although would people say Gail Robinson was a 'much loved character'? I cant remember far enough back to when she was in it.

no to me gail robinshon was not a much loved character!!

someone like madge ( i no madge is dead) or scott and charlene were much loved characters.

bring back joe! i love him he is so funny!

Cornishbabe
13-03-2006, 15:12
They could bring back libby and billy. They were great characters.But not gail

gbnut
13-03-2006, 17:53
Well it is the BBC they never do intrestigly i have just found out that Carmella is returning very soon maybe she could have planted the Bomb but i doubt it.

i thought we all ready know who planted the bomb!!!!!!!!!

but apparently it was not tony corbett i am now totally confused. it was said months ago that it was him.

but seemingly it was not

confused?????

feelingyellow
13-03-2006, 18:55
Ooo this sounds good! I can't wait for it! I don't think Carmella would have planted the bomb because she's friend with Izzy, ain't she lol?

bakedbean
13-03-2006, 20:06
Well i dont know who planted the bomb but i hope it is not Lou. However he does turn to blackmailing Izzy when he finds out about the affair with her and Ned!!!

x Amby x
14-03-2006, 14:22
Sounds like its going to be very exciting! lol