PDA

View Full Version : Week 5 EVICTION VOTE!

Big Brother
07-03-2006, 15:50
These Housemates face the public vote this week following the housemates nominations:

Big Brother
07-03-2006, 15:54
Dan

Erm, yeah, Odessa because she's never around when i am, and only really talks to two people.

Beth because she snaps too easily, and dont talk a joke. We never really clicked either...

Kyle

first nommo is for Nicky. i love the girl to bits but she very rarely around, sticks around for like 10 mins then goes again. i havent really bonded with her as much as i have with the others.

second nommo is for rachel, again i havent bonded with her even though she is lovely, bless her and she has been ill for a while but she is never around to talk to. im having fun with all the othes a lot more

big brother it getting difficult to nominate now

Rachel

Leccy , well you know who i mean elekrica, sorry i cant spell it, i heard about the reall her from melissa and think she is takin kyle for a ride

Odessa_ i love the girl but i dunno, i feel like i havent seen her much, it could be my fault but i feel like i get on better with the others more than her

Big Brother
07-03-2006, 15:57
Electricia

I nominate myself to be evicted..just because I think I should be evicted, first for using a mobile phone to call 999 for Lou.. and I put Melissa's suitcase in BB's office .

We just have way too many women and not enough dudes,, i really can not think of any other house mate that should be evicted.. Maybe Nicky cos she misses her kids an awful lot and her hubby.

Melissa

Electricia - of course, the little bitch... shes so fake and shes lying to all them great people out their!!!

Dan - hes a student, and hes going to break Lou's heart, better now than later...

Louise

Louise firstly nominates Rachel for eviction - shes a great lady and a good friend but is hardly ever about so can't relate to her as much as the others.

Second nomination is for....Elektricia. Shes turning out to be great and kyle has fallen for her, but a) she nominated lou last week and b) lou still doesn't think shes telling the whole truth about herself and thinks shes still hiding something.

Big Brother
07-03-2006, 15:58
Odessa

my first nomination is for louise: my reasons are that she always wants to be the center of attention and she always gets drunk and says oooh im not drinking anymore and i think that her and dan are so fake she just wants to play little miss lost all the time for the cameras and get everyone to like her

my second nomination is for dan: i have never bonded with him and although we have been getting along better over the last few weeks i think he is a game player and only being nice to kyle and beth cause he knows they are more popular in the house than he is. I also think that he has no intrest in louise its all for the cameras

Beth

1st I want to nominate Elektrica, her name is to hard to type and I don't trust her. how can she go from bitch to Nun is a few hours. something dodgy there

my 2nd is for Rachel. As we haven't been able to nominate for a while I wanted her last week. She complained about not getting tasks and yet she failed to take part in the pacman one

Big Brother
07-03-2006, 16:02
Therfore Electricia and Rachel will face the public vote this week! Get voting!

Bryan
10-03-2006, 19:00
thank you everyone for voting

the poll is now closed

stay tuned for the eviction!