PDA

View Full Version : Andy

Xx-Vicky-xX
06-03-2006, 14:47
Ive been talking to DM about Andy and i liked him at first but not much after he started showing the pics of Nicole to Sam and Russ so i thought id start a topic about him so you can tell me what you think of him

di marco
06-03-2006, 14:59
hes the sort of character you love to hate, you dont particularly like the character himself, but hes a good character to have on the show. i think warren brown did a really good job with him

Angeltigger
06-03-2006, 14:59
Never like him- knew he was trouble when i first saw him

Em
06-03-2006, 15:17
Ive been talking to DM about Andy and i liked him at first but not much after he started showing the pics of Nicole to Sam and Russ so i thought id start a topic about him so you can tell me what you think of him

Whose DM?

And what pics you on about? I hate dhim after finding out he raped people - didnt everyone else?

Angeltigger
06-03-2006, 15:18
Dm is Di marco on soapboard
the picture that he took off Nicole-It was a late night one (maybe Vixie-Lou should have told everyone that)

Em
06-03-2006, 15:22
ok thanks tigs! I missed the first late nitght one it was probably then

Angeltigger
06-03-2006, 15:29
yeah it was the first late night one- he was taking pictures of nicole and sending them to sam

Xx-Vicky-xX
06-03-2006, 15:56
I couldnt remember if he took the pics in the late night one or the one at half 6 because they all combined with eachother

I liked him at first because id never seen the show so didnt know any background on the people but when he got them drugs out you just knew he was going to do something to Nicole you just didnt know when