PDA

View Full Version : Les & Cilla

Chris_2k11
30-04-2005, 20:14
How have les and cilla managed to afford to go on holiday to spain for so long?? They've been away about a month and Les cant be on a very good wage, been a taxi driver, and I dont even think cilla has a job at all does she :confused:

Jade
30-04-2005, 20:16
They got jobs out there! working in bars etc I think, and lost them which is why the come back

RealityGap
04-05-2005, 17:30
I am glad they are back, they are so awful they are great :)

barneysulk
04-05-2005, 18:27
It really did make me laugh seeing Les and Cilla the other night. I recently went away to Fuerteventura and had the misfortune of staying in the same hotel as a Les Battersby-a-like and his wife, everything Les said about food and especially "the Krauts" was spouted by this total idiot. Sad but true, there really are people like Les and Cilla in real life!

Babe14
05-05-2005, 12:26
God! Cilla is a character who gets up my nose one minute but then the next I like her, same with Les. There really are some commical moments when they are around. I don't like the way Cilla treats Chesney though. Chesney should stay with Roy and Haley he loved it when he stayed with them and Roy and Haley make great parents.

I love it when Cilla and Janice go head to head, the gob on both of them. Makes the Mersey Tunnel look like a miniature!

Janice: Your snouts peeling!

Siobhan
05-05-2005, 12:29
It really did make me laugh seeing Les and Cilla the other night. I recently went away to Fuerteventura and had the misfortune of staying in the same hotel as a Les Battersby-a-like and his wife, everything Les said about food and especially "the Krauts" was spouted by this total idiot. Sad but true, there really are people like Les and Cilla in real life!

I know.. I use to live in an area full of them.. Les and Cilla have charater and are really funny but can be annoy at the best of times.. I do feel so sorry for Chesney.. he loves his mum but she couldn't care less about him