PDA

View Full Version : Sadie Is Killed Off

alan45
05-03-2006, 06:50
From Today's Sunday Mirror KENSIT IS KILLED OFF IN CRASH
By Suzanne Kerins

:D :D
EMMERDALE'S star :rolleyes: superbitch Sadie King - played by Patsy Kensit - will die in a car crash.

Sadie meets her demise :D when her car spins out of control during a furious row with bad boy Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley).

Cain does a runner and flees the Dales for good in another shock departure from the ITV1 soap.

An insider said: "It's a horrific crash. Viewers will be hooked. And it's not only Patsy going :cheer: - Cain will be leaving too.

"Bosses are gutted with Patsy's decision to leave, but killing her off is going to be a huge ratings gain. And Cain's exit is going to make it a double shock."

The crash takes place minutes after they flee from a blast at the King brothers' new housing development, which kills off six other Emmerdale favourites this summer.

Patsy, 37, quit after tiring of being away from her sons James, 13, and Lennon, six, to film the soap in Leeds. She will join BBC1's Holby City.

Pity Cain is going
- At least Jeff could act

Katy
05-03-2006, 09:59
it is a pity cain is leaving as well. I take it you dont like Sadie very much then Alan. It looks like Emmerdale really is having a cast clear out.

alan45
05-03-2006, 10:03
it is a pity cain is leaving as well. I take it you dont like Sadie very much then Alan. It looks like Emmerdale really is having a cast clear out.I love the character of Sadie but Patsy Kensit is not able to carry it off. She cannot act. All her lines are delivered in the same monotone voice and her facial expressions never vary.

Im sorry about Cain leaving too

Jojo
05-03-2006, 10:07
It will be the acting performance of her life - lying deceased in the car, well shes always seemed pretty wooden to me anyway :rotfl: She was when she was in Lethal Weapon too.

DaVeyWaVey
05-03-2006, 13:09
This sounds really exciting and i am glad that they are killing Sadie off as like most of you, i never really liked her character. Sad to see Cain go though :(

eastenders mad
05-03-2006, 13:20
God What is that Cain like, First Angthe policewoman got killed by him now Sadie. whatever next.

feelingyellow
05-03-2006, 13:55
Patsy could play a good bitch... but anything else was just rubbish! When she was crying about Matthew choosing the business over her in January was hilarious! I hate the character aswell, just plain annoying! But this exit storyline sounds quite good :D
I'll miss Cain as he was quite good... but how can you enjoy a character when they're not there half the time!

Trinity
05-03-2006, 14:05
You would think that the Emmerdale insiders could keep a bit of a better hold on the storylines - it would be nice to have a suprise once in a while....

Chloe-Elise
05-03-2006, 14:23
I never really liked Sadie, but she was good someimtes. Sad to see Cain go though, I'll miss him, he was quite good.

feelingyellow
05-03-2006, 14:25
You would think that the Emmerdale insiders could keep a bit of a better hold on the storylines - it would be nice to have a suprise once in a while....

Yeah I suppose... but this way people can look forward to Sadie dying lol :p

~charlie-lou~
05-03-2006, 15:33
I don't care about Sadie going, I'm actually incredibly pleased... but it's a big shame about Cain. :(

Richie_lecturer
05-03-2006, 17:25
It will be the acting performance of her life - lying deceased in the car

Well let's be honest, her acting is lifeless anyway so I doubt we'd realise she's actually dead.

Chris_2k11
05-03-2006, 18:29
You would think that the Emmerdale insiders could keep a bit of a better hold on the storylines - it would be nice to have a suprise once in a while....Yeah I agree. Fancy leaking all this :rolleyes:

Richie_lecturer
05-03-2006, 18:31
How do we know it's a leak? It might be made up.

It probably isn't fully true. The only leak concerning Patsy Kensit is the botox dripping from her forehead.

Em
05-03-2006, 20:43
Its not a great ending though is it? She escapes from the explosion to crash her car? Id rather she went up in smoke. Having said that, Patsy wouldnt burn just melt I would think

Abbie
05-03-2006, 20:47
im sorry but im sooo glad that she is going i cant stand her

Angeltigger
05-03-2006, 21:31
I knew she wanted to go (Patsy Kensit) sorry but who is Cain? what family does he belong to?

Richie_lecturer
05-03-2006, 21:33
Cain is a 'Dingle', Debbie's father. He's the one with longish hair and a moustache.

Em
05-03-2006, 21:33
Cain is a dingle - Debbie 's dad and Zach's son

Angeltigger
05-03-2006, 21:49
thanks Richie_lecturer and em9283 for answering the question! she is so evil- but i don't think i will miss her

Petal
05-03-2006, 23:30
I was gutted when I saw in the paper that Cain is leaving as well. He's my all time favourite character.

Emmerdale is usually really good at keeping it's storylines secret, I'm disappointed that they leaked this one

Tamzi
06-03-2006, 19:12
I don't care about Sadie. Patsy Kensit wrecked a brilliant character! I am sad about Cain though, Jeff was a good actor and Cain is a very good character. I'll be sad to see him go
xxx

Daisyduck
06-03-2006, 22:47
It`s a pity cos i really like sadie king . But im glad she going to Holby as its my fav programe. Cain a bit boring anyway not to bothered either way