PDA

View Full Version : Day 30

Pages : [1] 2 3

Jessie Wallace
05-03-2006, 00:04
Day 30 in the Big Brother House....

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:08
boody hell have we really been in here for 30 days???

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 00:08
yup, we sure have!!

Adopted brother and sisters eh?! Whats going on ere then?! :p

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:09
lou is so much like my sis that ive decided to adopt her!!

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 00:10
:rotfl: Cool!!

I dont have any brothers or sisters....

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 00:12
I'm gonna go to bed in a second.....as i've said for the past half an hour....:lol:

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:13
awww ill have to adopt you too dan mate!! although that will bea bit wierd as technically youll be lous brother too so theyll be no shagging thankyou

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 00:14
:eek: :rotfl: That would be morally worng wouldn't it, if we're bro and sis?! :lol:

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:16
it would be yes:lol: maybe i wont adopt you

but i will do the whole big brother thing on ya :lol: you hurt my sis and ill kill ya:rotfl:

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 00:17
:lol: go ahead, because i wont hurt her :wub: :)

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 00:17
That sounds good to me, except dan being your bro. I bagsied Kyle first :rotfl:

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 00:20
Awww, you protective of me already kyle hun *hugs Kyle*

Umm, maybe i should put my jumper back on :rotfl:

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 00:20
lol!!!

Well i'm going to bed- i'm tired. so catch ya later, bye

*kisses Lou*

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 00:21
Awww, you protective of me already kyle hun *hugs Kyle*

Umm, maybe i should put my jumper back on :rotfl:

Maybe i should put all me clothes on!!!!!! :rotfl:

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:21
yeah you did and i only like sisters, im the only boy in the family and thats the way i like it

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 00:22
lol!!!

Well i'm going to bed- i'm tired. so catch ya later, bye

*kisses Lou*Aww, ok babes, I'll try not to wake you, when i creep in :D *kisses Dan* night hun :wub:

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:22
nah dont worry about it!! it quite nice from where im sitting

night dan

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 00:25
nah dont worry about it!! it quite nice from where im sitting

night dan:rotfl: is that in a brotherly way, or a male way :rotfl:

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:28
no in a ****ing male way, i aint adopted you yet and your ****ing gorgoeus!

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 00:31
:eek: :eek: *blushes* Now, where did i put me jumper, i'm feeling slightly underdressed here :rotfl:

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:32
ok ill even it up by just wandering around in my boxers!!!

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 00:35
ok ill even it up by just wandering around in my boxers!!!:rotfl: :hmm: *trying to remain focussed on kyles face* You wanna drink babes....what do ya fancy doing now then?? *starts laughing* look at us two!!! :rotfl:

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:36
:rotfl: :rotfl:

lou babes?? what you looking at???

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 00:37
*looks up quick* eh, uh, pardon *goes bright red* ummm, nothing :rotfl:

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:39
you were looking at my package werent ya!!!

you dirty girl! :rotfl:

you could have had it anytime but you chose danny boy :rotfl: ( thinks although you still could if you wanted)

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:42
* feeling playful kyle wrestles lou to ground and tickles her*

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 00:42
:eek: no I wasnt!!! :rotfl: I ain't a dirttty girl, well, depends on how many drinks I've had :rotfl:

could I!!! ummmm, anyways, ummm, drink??? :rotfl:

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 00:43
* feeling playful kyle wrestles lou to ground and tickles her*ahhhh, nooooo, *laughing hysterically* ahhh, gerrroooofffff, that tickles!!!!!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:44
:rotfl: * pins lou to gound* i aint getting off!!! * tickles again*

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 00:46
:rotfl: * pins lou to gound* i aint getting off!!! * tickles again*:rotfl: :rotfl: ahhhhh, i'm gonna fall out in a min!!!! :rotfl:

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:48
:rotfl: :eek: dont worry ill put them back in for you............................................... ................................. with my teeth :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 00:51
:eek::eek: :rotfl: *still laughing hysterically as kyles still tickling her* noooo, they are soo gonna come out in a min, and i don't think elektricia and dan would be too amused :rotfl: ahhhhh if they saw this!!!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:53
:eek::eek: :rotfl: *still laughing hysterically as kyles still tickling her* noooo, they are soo gonna come out in a min, and i don't think elektricia and dan would be too amused :rotfl: ahhhhh if they saw this!!!

were only playing!! :rotfl: * tickles lou lots*

maybe we should stop then it dosent seem right what with you and dan being a proper couple. i mean electrika wont care me and er are just shagging but you and dan you got something speical * kyle looks gutted he dont wanna stop with lou*

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 00:56
were only playing!! :rotfl: * tickles lou lots*

maybe we should stop then it dosent seem right what with you and dan being a proper couple. i mean electrika wont care me and er are just shagging but you and dan you got something speical * kyle looks gutted he dont wanna stop with lou*:( Yeh, but we're only messing bout - I've needed a good giggle tonite..... its not like we're gonna actually do anything ........... *looks disappointed*

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 00:59
:( Yeh, but we're only messing bout - I've needed a good giggle tonite..... its not like we're gonna actually do anything ........... *looks disappointed*

no :( were not going to do a thing * looks really gutted*

* sighs* just gonna have a fag loubie, can you get me a vodka pleae

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 01:00
no :( were not going to do a thing * looks really gutted*

* sighs* just gonna have a fag loubie, can you get me a vodka pleae*sits up on floor* yeh, course i will - you wanna large one?? You ok?? you've gone awful quiet!?

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 01:02
*sits up on floor* yeh, course i will - you wanna large one?? You ok?? you've gone awful quiet!?

yeah please babes!

oh nothing is up, we just have this strange relationship dont we, one minute we like best mates the next i feel chemistry, maybe it just me!! somewtime i feel i should stay away from you hun

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 01:08
yeah please babes!

oh nothing is up, we just have this strange relationship dont we, one minute we like best mates the next i feel chemistry, maybe it just me!! somewtime i feel i should stay away from you hun*hands kyle a large vodka, has a small one for self and sits next to kyle, whilst hes smoking his ciggie* I know hun, I know exactly what you mean, but please don't stay away from me. As far as people go in here, I feel closest to you, in all senses..... don't know what id do if you were avoiding me.... :(:(

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 01:11
*hands kyle a large vodka, has a small one for self and sits next to kyle, whilst hes smoking his ciggie* I know hun, I know exactly what you mean, but please don't stay away from me. As far as people go in here, I feel closest to you, in all senses..... don't know what id do if you were avoiding me.... :(:(

cheers babes * drinks vidka quickly*

so im not imagining this chemistry then it is there:) ,maybe we should just do it and get rid of the chemistry :rotfl: im jokin im joking!!

im closest to you as well i should shove dan that hole that laurence disappeared down shouldnt i!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: get rid of him for good!

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 01:17
cheers babes * drinks vidka quickly*

so im not imagining this chemistry then it is there:) ,maybe we should just do it and get rid of the chemistry :rotfl: im jokin im joking!!

im closest to you as well i should shove dan that hole that laurence disappeared down shouldnt i!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: get rid of him for good!lol, *leans head on kyles shoulder* its **** sometimes aint it! Theres always been something there, you know that, but then, well it seems **** sometimes, doesn't it......you know i care about you a lot though, don't ya. You looked out for me from day one, apart from the odd one or two incidents *laughs*

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 01:20
lol, *leans head on kyles shoulder* its **** sometimes aint it! Theres always been something there, you know that, but then, well it seems **** sometimes, doesn't it......you know i care about you a lot though, don't ya. You looked out for me from day one, apart from the odd one or two incidents *laughs*

* strokes lous hair* yep sometimes it is very ****ed up!! i care loads about you too babes, lets forget aboiut those tiems when i was a prick towards you!!! it was all frustration!!

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 01:22
* strokes lous hair* yep sometimes it is very ****ed up!! i care loads about you too babes, lets forget aboiut those tiems when i was a prick towards you!!! it was all frustration!!*smiles* at least youre not frustrated now, eh hun :lol: And hey, I've forgiven you, its all forgotten about...

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 01:25
*smiles* at least youre not frustrated now, eh hun :lol: And hey, I've forgiven you, its all forgotten about...

no im not frustrated at all :) :) electrika is lovely, im a bit worried about her hubbie though, hope he dont beat me when we get out!!

i think i may get off to bed babes!

may go and see if electrika will just have a cuddle tonight!!! :D

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 01:28
no im not frustrated at all :) :) electrika is lovely, im a bit worried about her hubbie though, hope he dont beat me when we get out!!

i think i may get off to bed babes!

may go and see if electrika will just have a cuddle tonight!!! :D*looks slightly gutted* oh ok then hun, I'm off too then, if i sit here on me own, i'll end up doing too much thinking and then I'll get down in the dumps *gives kyle a massive hug and kisses him on the cheek* sleep well babes

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 01:29
*looks slightly gutted* oh ok then hun, I'm off too then, if i sit here on me own, i'll end up doing too much thinking and then I'll get down in the dumps *gives kyle a massive hug and kisses him on the cheek* sleep well babes

* kyle wishes it was someone elses bed he was getting into but themn remeembers that it would be very crowded what with dan in ther as well!!*

night babes* kises lou on cheek* ill catch you in the morning seexy oops i mean loubie!!

* walks towards electrikas room and fgoes inside*

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 01:32
* kyle wishes it was someone elses bed he was getting into but themn remeembers that it would be very crowded what with dan in ther as well!!*

night babes* kises lou on cheek* ill catch you in the morning seexy oops i mean loubie!!

* walks towards electrikas room and fgoes inside**smiles* yeh, you will babes, you will. *goes to bedroom, kisses dan and snuggles into him, really close*

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 10:37
*walks in from bedroom, tidys up bits of pasta from the floor and bottles etc from previous night. Washes up dishes. Goes for a long hot soak in the bath, whilst its quiet*

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 10:49
[B]Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnsssss and sstretches,, reaches over and touches toes ,**smiles knowingly** **thinking it was sooooooo good to have Kyle back in my bed hes the best I have had in a long long long time ** Looks around to see if any one else it up and about,,

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 10:50
Hey everyone.......

*goes into the kitchen and makes coffee....*

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 10:52
**picks up something on the floor.. dumps it in the rubbish bin*** thinking why am I never around when these people seem to get all drunk and raunchy???****
Gets out the cleaning stuff and starts scrubbing the counter and sink..** ah thats so much better **
Guess I will just go back to bed and snuggle up with Kyle and see if he has any energy for round 10...hes such a sexual powerhouse ( smiles to self )

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 10:53
Hey everyone.......

*goes into the kitchen and makes coffee....*

[B]Hey Dan I hope u apprecuiate the clean counter :-) can u put the kettle on for me please ?

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 10:53
Hey Electrica, am i mr invisable man?!

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 10:54
[B]Hey Dan I hope u apprecuiate the clean counter :-) can u put the kettle on for me please ?

yup, sure. Tea or coffee?

did you clean all this up?!

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 10:54
Hey Electrica, am i mr invisable man?!

Didn't you there.. invisable ?? hardly ( laughs)

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 10:56
yup, sure. Tea or coffee?

did you clean all this up?!Tea please, I scrubbed teh sink and counter, looks like some one did a half a**ed job :)

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 10:56
lol!!! I didn't hear you reply! Sowwwwie :p

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 10:57
Guess you and I are early risers ???

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 10:58
Tea please, I scrubbed teh sink and counter, looks like some one did a half a**ed job :)
lol

*makes elektrica tea, and himself a coffee. goes over to sofas, and give electrica hers, then parks up on the sofa opposite*

So hows life?

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 10:58
So how are things with you and Louise ???

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:00
Even being here in this house I have to keep up with my work, so I am in my room a good part of the time trying to keep a journal,,I miss being on the outside .. don't you ??

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:00
So how are things with you and Louise ???
Erm, yeah, good i think. I really like her...

how bouts you and kyle? aren't you worried about your hubby?!

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:01
Even being here in this house I have to keep up with my work, so I am in my room a good part of the time trying to keep a journal,,I miss being on the outside .. don't you ??
I miss the privacy... but apart from that- not really. If i wasn't in here, i'd be in uni working, so being in here is good to get away from all that crap... :thumbsup:

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:02
Hmmm stirring tea, looking up at Dan, Kyle has nothing to worry about about my husband,and I think Kyle is terrific, he is quite the sexual powerhouse , I admire that in a man. So you like Lou, are you planning to contiune a relationship with her when you two leave this house ??

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:04
Yeah hopefully. She's coming down to Oxford as soon as we're out of here, so i guess we'll see how it goes from there.

so whats your hubby like then? Flexable i take it :p

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:04
Working at UNI?? Doing what ??

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:05
I do media studies at Oxford uni...

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:05
Yeah hopefully. She's coming down to Oxford as soon as we're out of here, so i guess we'll see how it goes from there.

so whats your hubby like then? Flexable i take it :p

Hubby is really a sweet thing, flexible, but also adores attention.. we are perfectly matched..In life style that is ..so as I said Kyle has nothing to worry about.

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:06
Hubby is really a sweet thing, flexible, but also adores attention.. we are perfectly matched..In life style that is ..so as I said Kyle has nothing to worry about.

what d'ya mean "in life style"? Your hubby sounds....interesting....:p So whats his job?

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:07
I do media studies at Oxford uni...

I see so what do you what to do with your studies once you have completed your work at Oxford ?

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:08
what d'ya mean "in life style"? Your hubby sounds....interesting....:p So whats his job?

Hubby does not have to work, you see i am very well off and he wants for nothing. He has his little space on our estate, but has full run of our masion .

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:08
I see so what do you what to do with your studies once you have completed your work at Oxford ?

Erm... i dunno to be honest. I never really wanted to do that course, so i dont know what i want to do with it!!!!!! I'd prefer to have done mechanics...

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:10
Gets up and walks to the windows, hey look its snowing again.. this is the most snow I think we have had in ages. But coming from America, I have seen so much more snow than what we get here in the UK .

sbbb_Dan
Hubby does not have to work, you see i am very well off and he wants for nothing. He has his little space on our estate, but has full run of our masion .
Who does nothing? what was his job before he met you then?

sbbb_Dan
Gets up and walks to the windows, hey look its snowing again.. this is the most snow I think we have had in ages. But coming from America, I have seen so much more snow than what we get here in the UK .

*pulls Elektrica into the garden, and throws a snow ball her her*

:rotfl:

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:11
Erm... i dunno to be honest. I never really wanted to do that course, so i dont know what i want to do with it!!!!!! I'd prefer to have done mechanics...

Never pictured you as a motor head, but again things are never as they seem are they ??

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:11
Never pictured you as a motor head, but again things are never as they seem are they ??

What did oyu picture me as then?!?!

*throws another snowball her her*

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:12
Who does nothing? what was his job before he met you then?
Hubby does not have to work, what i meant was he has every thing he needs ,, I provide .. he was living with his adoptive parents when we met, so he has never held down a job.

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:14
packs up a nice sized snow balls and pellets him with it,, I pictured you as a school teacher,

Laughing,,, heres another one buddy,, zipppppppppsssssss another snow ball at Dan

Whahooooooooooooo this is fun,, lets make snow angels

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:15
Hubby does not have to work, what i meant was he has every thing he needs ,, I provide .. he was living with his adoptive parents when we met, so he has never held down a job.

So he's never had a job?! how old is he?

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:16
packs up a nice sized snow balls and pellets him with it,, I pictured you as a school teacher,

Laughing,,, heres another one buddy,, zipppppppppsssssss another snow ball at Dan

Whahooooooooooooo this is fun,, lets make snow angels

A school teacher :eek: :rotfl: no way!!!

*throws 5 snowballs at electrica, then falls to the floor and makes an angel *

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:18
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy omg omg the snow got in the front of my top,,, eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk its cooollddddddd.. Hubby is 35 ..... omg its cold .. gotta get the snow out

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 11:21
Hey guys, morning or afternoon whatever!

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:22
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy omg omg the snow got in the front of my top,,, eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk its cooollddddddd.. Hubby is 35 ..... omg its cold .. gotta get the snow out

*runs up behind her and puts a huge snowball down the back on her top* :rotfl:

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:22
Hey guys, morning or afternoon whatever!
Yeah Nicks! Come join us if you want!!!! :p

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:23
Omg now I got snow in the back and front,,, Dan you are so dead, Hi Nicky help me beat the snot outta this guy and help me shove some snow down his shirt ...

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:25
Omg now I got snow in the back and front,,, Dan you are so dead, Hi Nicky help me beat the snot outta this guy and help me shove some snow down his shirt ...

*runs backwards, randomly throwing snow at them*
You wanna beat the snot outta me?! Come get me then! :readtheru

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:25
Whooooooooooooooo gonna have to go back inside and get something warm to drink,, that was quite exhilarating,,
Side sweeps dans legs and knocks him on his back....... straddles his waist...******10 years of martial arts baby ******** leans over and squashes snow in his face,, gets up and sprints off

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 11:26
snow ball fight, well i'll play but i know who's side i am going to be on, *picks up snowball aims it at lekky but then throws at dan* got ya dan!!

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:26
Whooooooooooooooo gonna have to go back inside and get something warm to drink,, that was quite exhilarating,,

Chicken then are we?! :p :rotfl:

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:27
snow ball fight, well i'll play but i know who's side i am going to be on, *picks up snowball aims it at lekky but then throws at dan* got ya dan!!

:eek: ruuuuuuude!!! :rotfl:

*picks up snowball, runs to nick and puts it down the back of her top*

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:28
Watches , from the window as Nicky and Dan pellet each other with snow balls,,

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:29
Side sweeps dans legs and knocks him on his back....... straddles his waist...******10 years of martial arts baby ******** leans over and squashes snow in his face,, gets up and sprints off
:eek: OMG, how the hell d'ya manage that?!?!?!?

*wipes snow off his face, grabs bucket wihch is full of snow, and pours it over elctrcias head*

:p :angel: :rotfl:

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:30
whoops Dan looks like u got Nicky not me,, I am behind you... I also took some :ninja: too :rotfl: :lol:

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 11:31
:eek: ruuuuuuude!!! :rotfl:

*picks up snowball, runs to nick and puts it down the back of her top*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Dan, *shakes top to get snow out* Right we are so not even anymore *picks up more snow and throws it at dan*

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:32
:eek: oppppppps..... but ah well, nicks been getting me too!!! :rotfl:

*falls to the floor and makes an angel*
I feel like a kid again!!! :rotfl:

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 11:33
:eek: oppppppps..... but ah well, nicks been getting me too!!! :rotfl:

*falls to the floor and makes an angel*
I feel like a kid again!!! :rotfl:

I can't believe you just did that, *disappears inside then comes back out with bucket*
Aww Dan you look so cute making snow angels *pours bucket ofwater all over him* Oops is slipped *laughs*

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:33
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Dan, *shakes top to get snow out* Right we are so not even anymore *picks up more snow and throws it at dan*

*grabs hose pipe, and drenches nicky and electrica*

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:34
Calls from door,, come on in and get something hot to drink.. got coffee, tea or cocoa, Found some blankets in the closet so u guys can warm up

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 11:35
*grabs hose pipe, and drenches nicky and electrica*

:eek: Dan *runs to dan and fights with him to get hose pipe*

sbbb_Dan
I can't believe you just did that, *disappears inside then comes back out with bucket*
Aww Dan you look so cute making snow angels *pours bucket ofwater all over him* Oops is slipped *laughs*

:eek: Right, this is war!!!!!!!

*picks up nicky, holds her by her feet over the top of the hot tub, and dunks her head a few times, before putting her over his shoulder and spinning around so they fall on the floor in histerics*

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
*******shrieeeeeeeeeeekssssssssss*********** Omg I Am Drenched Now,,,

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:36
Calls from door,, come on in and get something hot to drink.. got coffee, tea or cocoa, Found some blankets in the closet so u guys can warm up

:rotfl: Picks up Electrcia, throws her over his shoulder and brings her back into the garden*

You aint getting out of it THAT easily :p

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:37
*******shrieeeeeeeeeeekssssssssss*********** Omg I Am Drenched Now,,,

That was the idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :cool: :rotfl:

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:37
[B]*** beating Dans back **** omg omg Shreeeeeeeeeeekinggggggggg
this is hilarous,,, :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol:

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:38
[B]*** beating Dans back **** omg omg Shreeeeeeeeeeekinggggggggg
this is hilarous,,, :

Did you just pinch my ****?! :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl:

*spins around, with electrica still on his shoulder*

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 11:39
:eek: Right, this is war!!!!!!!

*picks up nicky, holds her by her feet over the top of the hot tub, and dunks her head a few times, before putting her over his shoulder and spinning around so they fall on the floor in histerics*

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN *laughs* right i will get you back from that *laughs* just as soon as ican think of somehting!

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:40
Y' know Dan you got a nice strong pair of shoulders,, nice nice muscles,, you are quite fit ...........

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:40
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN *laughs* right i will get you back from that *laughs* just as soon as ican think of somehting!

*puts Nicky on his other shoulder, and carries on spinning around*

You two are sooo light!!! :eek: :cool: :moonie:

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:41
Y' know Dan you got a nice strong pair of shoulders,, nice nice muscles,, you are quite fit ...........

Thank you very much, elektrica. Your not too bad yourself :p :cool: :rotfl:

sbbb_nicky
*puts Nicky on his other shoulder, and carries on spinning around*

You two are sooo light!!! :eek: :cool: :moonie:

Woooooooo, Daaaaannn, sttttttoooooooop, pleeeeeeeeease?!
Am i really light? wooooooo

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
Did you just pinch my ****?! :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl:

*spins around, with electrica still on his shoulder*

[B]well it is a nice firm hiney so yea it was there for pinching and plus you have me over your shoulder :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:42
Woooooooo, Daaaaannn, sttttttoooooooop, pleeeeeeeeease?!
Am i really light? wooooooo

I could carry on doing this for ages, so nope i wont stop!!! :p

Yeah, both of you are dead light!!!

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:43
Hmmmmmmmmmmm **** whispers to Nicky **** lets get him and tickle him till he cries UNCLE ????

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 11:45
Hmmmmmmmmmmm **** whispers to Nicky **** lets get him and tickle him till he cries UNCLE ????

yeh alright then, okay you ready lekky, on 3, 1, 2, 2 now! *starts tickling dan!*

Oh by the way thanks for saying i am light!

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:45
[B]well it is a nice firm hiney so yea it was there for pinching and plus you have me over your shoulder :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can feel you still doing it!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:46
yeh alright then, okay you ready lekky, on 3, 1, 2, 2 now! *starts tickling dan!*

Oh by the way thanks for saying i am light!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Stop it!!!! Argghh!!!!! i'm gonna drop you!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:46
*********** hee hee ........ tickle tickle...... *************
Hee hee isn't he a sweetie telling us we are light,, hes so strong,, lets see if he is ticklish under the arm pits,, ribs,, tummy hee hee :rotfl:

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:47

carefullllllllllllllllllllll Dan we are two very very precious objects , drop us u are so dead !!!

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:48
*falls onto the floor*

Told you i'd drop ya!!!!!! Arrrrrrrrgh!!!!!! Stop it!!!!!!!!!!111 :rotfl:

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 11:48

*carries on tickling him* Dan don't you dare drop me

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:50
klol, i fall onto my knees, and i still manage to hold on to you. How nice am i?! :p

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:51
Whooooooooooooooooo I am getting dizzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:52
Your sweet Dan butttttttttttttttttt we are not done with you yet,,,,,,,,

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 11:53
klol, i fall onto my knees, and i still manage to hold on to you. How nice am i?! :p

yay, you didn't drop me thanks! *hugs Dan* But that does not mean i forgive you *carries on tickling him*

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
Wheres Nicky ??? Hey girl You OK ??? *** a bit outta breath ***

sbbb_Dan
Your sweet Dan butttttttttttttttttt we are not done with you yet,,,,,,,,

oi oi! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:54
yay, you didn't drop me thanks! *hugs Dan* But that does not mean i forgive you *carries on tickling him*

*hugs Nicky*
What did i do to deserve all this TICKLING?! :cool:

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:55
goes aroound Dan and faces his back,, looks at Nicky and gives her a mischievous look scoops up a nice big hand full of snow,, dumps it down dans back and slaps it ..... and runs off screeching :rotfl: :lol:

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:56
goes aroound Dan and faces his back,, looks at Nicky and gives her a mischievous look scoops up a nice big hand full of snow,, dumps it down dans back and slaps it ..... and runs off screeching :rotfl: :lol::eek::eek::eek:
OMG Thats ****ing freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a shower now!!!

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:56
*hugs Nicky*

Just cause you are sweet and ooooh a bit sexy too all covered in snow and u do have a nice firm a** and nice nice strong shoulders,, rather than seduceing you,, I chose tickling :p

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:57
:eek::eek::eek:
OMG Thats ****ing freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a shower now!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh we will have to telllllllll everrryyyyyyyyy one that Dan can dish it out but he can't take it nah nah nah

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:57
Just cause you are sweet and ooooh a bit sexy too all covered in snow and u do have a nice firm a** and nice nice strong shoulders,, rather than seduceing you,, I chose tickling :p

Flattery will get you no where :p :rotfl: :p :rotfl:

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 11:58
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh we will have to telllllllll everrryyyyyyyyy one that Dan can dish it out but he can't take it nah nah nah
lol, are you forgetting all the snow that i put down your back?! Shall i remind you?! *puts more snow down her back*

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 11:59
OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK no sweat off my nose if you can't take some compliments :p :p

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 11:59
*hugs Nicky*

well let me think, i couldn't list all the things you've done to me

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 12:00
OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK no sweat off my nose if you can't take some compliments :p :p

lol course i can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your compliments :p:rotfl:

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 12:00
aarrrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I am all NIPPLY......Dan you can almost register the temperature with these things brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 12:01
well let me think, i couldn't list all the things you've done to me

:eek:

I've been NICE to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Most the time....:p

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 12:02
I really need a shower now to WARM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ****ing freezing!

this has been fun :rotfl:

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 12:03
:eek:

I've been NICE to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Most the time....:p

yeh sure you have sweetie *laughs* I am going to get dried up!

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 12:03
lol course i can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your compliments :p:rotfl:

Then you are going to let me thru so I can take a shower baby

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 12:04
lol, go for it. I'm gonna go grab a hot drink and dry off.

Catch ya later you two :p
*hugs Nicks* *hugs electrica*

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 12:05
Then you are going to let me thru so I can take a shower baby

I am outta here,, see u guys in a little, bit i am freezingggggggggggggg, gonna wake Kyle up and see if he wants to HEAT ME UP A BIT ........ :clap:

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 12:07
*hugs Dan* Bye honey! You going aswell lekky?

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 12:08
I am outta here,, see u guys in a little, bit i am freezingggggggggggggg, gonna wake Kyle up and see if he wants to HEAT ME UP A BIT ........ :clap:

*laughs* Alright then honey! See you later, i'm going to make myslef a nice hot frink, dry up and maybe go back and cuddle up in my bed!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 13:20
* kyle comes out of bedroom, looks around for life but sees noone, quicly makes a cuppa for himself and electrika, grabs the fags and wanders back to electrikas warm bed!*

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 13:31
* kyle comes out of bedroom, looks around for life but sees noone, quicly makes a cuppa for himself and electrika, grabs the fags and wanders back to electrikas warm bed!*

******thinking....... can't wait to get him back in my bed...... hes one red hot lover*********

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 13:43
* kyle wanders out of bedroom, sees there is still noone around, makes himself a asarnie and sits on sofa*

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 13:56
Wow that was one hot soak *looks around* where is everyone???

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 14:00
hiya louise im over here babes

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 14:01
Heya hon - didn't see you there?!!

Looks like someone had a party earlier!! After I tidied up too!! Did you hear all the shrieking?? I could hear it in the bath!!

So hows you this aftternoon anyways??

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 14:06
yeah heard it i saw it babes, had a peek out the door, cant say im happy with what i saw though

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 14:07
yeah heard it i saw it babes, had a peek out the door, cant say im happy with what i saw thoughReally, what was happening??? Who was out here?? I thought I heard Dan, but wasn't sure...

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 14:08
yeah heard it i saw it babes, had a peek out the door, cant say im happy with what i saw though

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Tiger *** rushes over and Kisses Kyle***** what were you saying you say you weren't happy what you saw ????

Hi Louise yuou missed one heck of a snow ball fight

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 14:09
Snowball fight!!! Ahh, not into them. Who was here then???

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 14:12
heyyy sexy girl, * kisses electrika*

oh i saw a very flirty snowball fight between this sexy lady and danny boy

ebjoy yourself did ya babes??

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 14:13
Snowball fight!!! Ahh, not into them. Who was here then???

first it was me and dan then nicki joined us,, it was good clean fun

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 14:13

ebjoy yourself did ya babes??Oh really!!!! Anything I should be worrying about here then???

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 14:14
first it was me and dan then nicki joined us,, it was good clean funAhh, right, so **** pinching going on then or anything like that???

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 14:15

ebjoy yourself did ya babes??

Did you not see Nicky there too,, Dan was swinging us both around on his shoulders, we tickled him and tickled him till he let us down .

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 14:16
there was pinching yes
but what is there to worry about,,

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 14:17
no i only saw you and dan babes, bum pinching and dan down your top!!!

thats all i saw hunny, maybe it was all inniocent but not from wher i was standing! you wanna fag lectra?? * kyle lights fags and satnds smoking a bit pissed off*

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 14:18
no i only saw you and dan babes, bum pinching and dan down your top!!!

thats all i saw hunny, maybe it was all inniocent but not from wher i was standing! you wanna fag lectra?? * kyle lights fags and satnds smoking a bit pissed off**looked peed off* seriously Kyle!!! that doesn't sound innocent to me..... ..

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 14:26
thats what i saw when i peeked through the window

anyways giys i gotta go for a shower

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 14:31
thats what i saw when i peeked through the window

anyways giys i gotta go for a showerOk hun, cheers for that *looking pissed off, goes and sits on sofa, knees hunched up thinking*

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 14:32
You both are seeing way too much in all of this, it was completely innocent, and NICKY was there,, you can ask her... besides,, after the snow fight..I went straight to bed with KYLE, so if u guys wanna believe what you wanna believe, then FINE.........*********WALKS OFF IN A HUFF ******

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 14:35
You both are seeing way too much in all of this, it was completely innocent, and NICKY was there,, you can ask her... besides,, after the snow fight..I went straight to bed with KYLE, so if u guys wanna believe what you wanna believe, then FINE.........*********WALKS OFF IN A HUFF ******Hey, I've not had a go at anyone, and all I know is what Kyle just said to me! I'm not about to make snap judgements about anything till i've seen the others, so dont start getting funny with me, though I don't like the butt pinching and his hands down ya top if that happened, not one iota...

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 14:37
comes back in the room.............

Lemme tell you something Louise, I left your precious Daniel alone, now he and I have a friendly little little exchange, you ASSUME the worst.. if we were doing any thing else, you would have known about it,
Right now I can not be bothered with your suspicons,,

******heads back to her room slamming door behind her *******

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 14:40
*shouts back* I have assumed NOTHING, I don't make assumptions about people, and if you cant be arsed to listen to me then fine!!!!! I'm sure I would have known about it if anything HAD happened, because you would have been the first to have told me!!!!! *thinks to self, stupid ****ing .......*

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 16:14
* kyle wanders in room , hoping the raised voisces have stopped! *

whoops hope i didint cause all that!!

starts to make a roast chicken for the group

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 16:35
* kyle wanders in room , hoping the raised voisces have stopped! *

whoops hope i didint cause all that!!

starts to make a roast chicken for the group

Hey you??? you still around ???

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 16:39
heya baby, yeah im still here just thought id make a roast, a sunday isnt a sunday without a good old roast is it??

what happened when i went in shower did you and loubie have a row???

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 16:44
[B]Wanders into the kitchen.. starts chopping veg for a big salad, mixes things to make a salad dressing.. Moves to the pantry to find potaotes and carrots.. looking in the cupboards to make something for dessert.. sighsssssssssssss....... walks off to the lounge and lights up a ciggie........waits till some one comes in...blows smoke towards the ceiling. leaning head back on the couch looking at ceiling,,

Big Brother
05-03-2006, 16:44
This Is Big Brother, a celebrity guest will be appearing in the Big Brother house at 6 this evening. Be ready... and be prepared to expect the unexpected...

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 16:45
electrika babes can oyu not see me????

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 16:45
heya baby, yeah im still here just thought id make a roast, a sunday isnt a sunday without a good old roast is it??

what happened when i went in shower did you and loubie have a row???

turns to look at Kyle , your friend Louise is under the assumption that more was going on out in the garden than I am willing to let on,, actually Kyle if u looked harder Nicky was out there as well,, but never mind ... doesn't matter does it ??? stubs ciggie out

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 16:46
a celeb guest at 6???? oh great ill probably be asleep then??? why cant you do it later bb??

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 16:47
electrika babes can oyu not see me???? sure I can now LOL,, eyes were watering up from the smoke getting in my eyes hee hee,, and chopping onions for the salad,, did ya see the stuff i made over there ??? *** pointing ***

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 16:47
turns to look at Kyle , your friend Louise is under the assumption that more was going on out in the garden than I am willing to let on,, actually Kyle if u looked harder Nicky was out there as well,, but never mind ... doesn't matter does it ??? stubs ciggie out

i didnt see nicky at all babes, i just heard the noise and looked out to see you and dan playing.

* goes over to lectra* you in a huff with me gorgeous???

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 16:48
a celeb guest at 6???? oh great ill probably be asleep then??? why cant you do it later bb??

Oh a celebrity guest ??? yikes and I may not be around either, since I do have a journal to finish so I can have it messengered off tomorrow morning,, and Kyle don't we have something we gotta do too,, i love the little things u do ** whispers bzzzz bzzzz bzzzz and u know that thing bzz b zz bzzz ???***

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 16:51
i didnt see nicky at all babes, i just heard the noise and looked out to see you and dan playing.

* goes over to lectra* you in a huff with me gorgeous???

Baby **running hand down kyles face** until I came here, I found men to be some what disposable, but you are the kind of man I want to keep around, cos you thrill me baby,,mad at you no,, but NICKY was there, when she comes in later if we are around you can ask her, cos Dan picked her and me both up and threw us over his shoulder and spun us around and around he wouldnt let us down hence the butt pincing . Believe what you want I have no reason to lie.

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 16:53
Oh a celebrity guest ??? yikes and I may not be around either, since I do have a journal to finish so I can have it messengered off tomorrow morning,, and Kyle don't we have something we gotta do too,, i love the little things u do ** whispers bzzzz bzzzz bzzzz and u know that thing bzz b zz bzzz ???***

god you make me wanna whisk you off to bed right now!:D but the roast will be burnt and than theyll all moan!!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 16:55
Baby **running hand down kyles face** until I came here, I found men to be some what disposable, but you are the kind of man I want to keep around, cos you thrill me baby,,mad at you no,, but NICKY was there, when she comes in later if we are around you can ask her, cos Dan picked her and me both up and threw us over his shoulder and spun us around and around he wouldnt let us down hence the butt pincing . Believe what you want I have no reason to lie.

i beleiev you babes, i didnt see her to be honest i was just looking to see where you had gone. youthrill me too, god your some woman, and as for me im gonna be keeping you around im not letting you gte back home! im gonna take you to liverpool and lock you in my roomm :rotfl: and thats where we will stay all day :D :D

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 16:57
god you make me wanna whisk you off to bed right now!:D but the roast will be burnt and than theyll all moan!!

walks over to Kyle and snuggles up into his arms, nibbling his neck and nipping his ear lobe,, whispering***** later my tiger, we will have our fun,, we don't want any more moaning do we babes, **plants a big kiss on his lips ****

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 16:59
walks over to Kyle and snuggles up into his arms, nibbling his neck and nipping his ear lobe,, whispering***** later my tiger, we will have our fun,, we don't want any more moaning do we babes, **plants a big kiss on his lips ****

* kyle goes weak at the knees at lectras nibbling*

* kisses her back pullinh her in tight and not wanting to let go*

how about a quick taster here!! :rotfl: :D only kidding far too many cameras!!

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 16:59
i beleiev you babes, i didnt see her to be honest i was just looking to see where you had gone. youthrill me too, god your some woman, and as for me im gonna be keeping you around im not letting you gte back home! im gonna take you to liverpool and lock you in my roomm :rotfl: and thats where we will stay all day :D :D

Hmmmmmmmm I wonder who this CELEBRITY person is, have we had a celebrity guest before ???

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 17:02
Hmmmmmmmm I wonder who this CELEBRITY person is, have we had a celebrity guest before ???

nope never it better be someone nice and friendly!

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 17:02
* kyle goes weak at the knees at lectras nibbling*

* kisses her back pullinh her in tight and not wanting to let go*

how about a quick taster here!! :rotfl: :D only kidding far too many cameras!!

** rubbing up and down against kyle ** not sure I can wait much longer tiger,, turn the oven down just a bit, and lets go have a quickie before supper, or of course we can borrow Dan and Louise's little garden shed in the back ????? Come on tiger turn down the oven a bit then lets go have a bit of lovin' before din dinner ....... moves away from Kyle and walks towards the door to the garden path,,, come on lover lets go,,, hand out stretched.....

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 17:04
** rubbing up and down against kyle ** not sure I can wait much longer tiger,, turn the oven down just a bit, and lets go have a quickie before supper, or of course we can borrow Dan and Louise's little garden shed in the back ????? Come on tiger turn down the oven a bit then lets go have a bit of lovin' before din dinner ....... moves away from Kyle and walks towards the door to the garden path,,, come on lover lets go,,, hand out stretched.....

* kyle has never moved so fast turns down oven and vaults over kitchen side to lectras hand, *

sod the dinner ill just have you :D :D

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 17:04
nope never it better be someone nice and friendly!

Hope it is some one in the form of Santa Clause, bringing all of us some gifts..

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 17:05
* kyle has never moved so fast turns down oven and vaults over kitchen side to lectras hand, *

sod the dinner ill just have you :D :D

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh baby lets goooooooooooooooooo,,, waves at the cam on the way out,,, later who ever it is thats watching,,, toodles,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 17:06
* luaghs at lectra, turns to camera and gives big grin* toodles!!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 17:57
* walks in to room*

blimey that woman!! * checks roast*

yep that coming along nicely * lays table remembering to lay a space for mystery guest*

Big Brother
05-03-2006, 17:59
Big Brother would like to welcome Noel Edmonds to the Big Brother house...

http://www.transport2000.org.uk/images/celebrity/NoelEdmonds_small.jpg

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 18:01
Hey guys, i'm back, i'm still freezing from this morning!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 18:02
evening nicky babes

evening noel! im kyle nice to meet ya mate

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:05
hey has the celebrity arrived yet i hope its a hunk of man?

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 18:06
hey kyle honey! Evening noel i'm nicky nice to meet you!

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:10
OMG noel edmunds nicky kyle its noel edmunds hiya im odessa

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:11
so tell us are you a new housemate or are you just visiting

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 18:12
has noel gone shy??? does he not want to talk to us LOL

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:13
has noel gone shy??? does he not want to talk to us LOL

kyle what did you do to him did you try and hit on him :rotfl:

Big Brother
05-03-2006, 18:14
http://www.technology-in-education.co.uk/images/pic-noel_edmonds.jpg

Hiya everyone, its just a breif pop in and out... Big Brother's asked me to deliver you a message...

well basically, as some of you older ones might remember i used to present a shop called SwapShop on the BBC... well Big Brother has a brand new spanking housemate .... never been used before... good condition and basically they want to give it you... if your prepared to swap!

Big Brother wants you to all choose a housemate who you want to evict and swap for a new housemate. The housemate with the most nominations will be evicted at 9 this evening, when your new housemate will arrive!

Anyways folks i'd best be off... got Deal Or No Deal tomorrow so i need some beauty sleep!

It's been great spekaing to you guys, and keep it up! :)

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 18:15

oi you cheeky cah!!! no i didnt!!! noel watch out for her :rotfl: oddie you know i only hit on one women now :wub: !

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 18:16

Now oddi, would kyle ever do anything like that *laughs* Oh i kyle i want to apolgise for drinking quite alot of the vodka the other night i hear that you were angry with me? Well not angry so much ...

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:16
*laughs hystercially* its a joke right they want us to swap someone for a new housemate no way

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:18
oi you cheeky cah!!! no i didnt!!! noel watch out for her :rotfl: oddie you know i only hit on one women now :wub: !

kyle sweetie you know im only pulling your leg i know you only have eyes for 1 female i just cant decide who it is :hmm: :angel:

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 18:18
http://www.technology-in-education.co.uk/images/pic-noel_edmonds.jpg

Hiya everyone, its just a breif pop in and out... Big Brother's asked me to deliver you a message...

well basically, as some of you older ones might remember i used to present a shop called SwapShop on the BBC... well Big Brother has a brand new spanking housemate .... never been used before... good condition and basically they want to give it you... if your prepared to swap!

Big Brother wants you to all choose a housemate who you want to evict and swap for a new housemate. The housemate with the most nominations will be evicted at 9 this evening, when your new housemate will arrive!

Anyways folks i'd best be off... got Deal Or No Deal tomorrow so i need some beauty sleep!

It's been great spekaing to you guys, and keep it up! :)

*laughs* No way, we have to swap someone for a new housemate, bye noel

Big Brother
05-03-2006, 18:19
This is Big Brother, this is Week 4's Task: To Chose an exisiting housemate to swap for a new housemate.

You have until 9pm to nominate in the Diary Room, if housemates that are online, but havent nominated then you will fail your task and loose another 10,000.

Housemates can now nominate their one housemate to swap and their reaso for the swap in the "swapshop" thread now.

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:20
hey big bro do we get a peak of the newbie before we make a decision

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 18:21
Now oddi, would kyle ever do anything like that *laughs* Oh i kyle i want to apolgise for drinking quite alot of the vodka the other night i hear that you were angry with me? Well not angry so much ...

no i wasnt angry babes just you drank 4 bottles!! of vodka!! :eek:

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 18:22
hey big bro do we get a peak of the newbie before we make a decision

omg omg!! well im sorry guys but i know who im voting for and im off to vote now!!

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:23
no i wasnt angry babes just you drank 4 bottles!! of vodka!! :eek:

she just making up for lost time arent you girl :p

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:23
**** nicky what are we going to do

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 18:25
**** nicky what are we going to do

No clue, nominate i guess! I didn't drink all 4 bottles :angel: and yeh lost time!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 18:25
im done and dusted!!!

what a horrid thing to have to do, but hey all part of the good old bb game i suppose!!

new housemate has to be a man surely, we have loads of woman in here still!!

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:28
it better be a man and a good looking one there is way too many girls in here for my liking

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 18:29
im done and dusted!!!

what a horrid thing to have to do, but hey all part of the good old bb game i suppose!!

new housemate has to be a man surely, we have loads of woman in here still!!

What you complaining about the amount of women Kyle? *laughs*
Yeh that was pretty mean but i suppose its just the same as normal nominations, its just we get a new housemate this way!

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:29
are you sure it will be a new housemate kyle it may be an old one.

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 18:30
are you sure it will be a new housemate kyle it may be an old one.

as long as its laurence or lucas that will be fab!!!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 18:31
What you complaining about the amount of women Kyle? *laughs*
Yeh that was pretty mean but i suppose its just the same as normal nominations, its just we get a new housemate this way!

electrika turned out to be fab so im sure the next one will be!

more people to have more fun with!! :cheer:

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:33
you will be spoilt for choice if its another girl kyle you will have to start keeping a diary of which girl your with on a night

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 18:34
you will be spoilt for choice if its another girl kyle you will have to start keeping a diary of which girl your with on a night

:eek: nope the only girl i will be with in here is electrika, she is enough for me, she keeps me busy enough!!!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 18:35
ok ladies im gonna get off for a while, theres a roast and all the trimmings in the overn all ready plated for you all, can you tell the others for me, im gonna go shower i stink of roast food!!

bye ladies catch ya laters

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:35
i dont know what to do i don't want another girl in the house but i don't want to fail another task either

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:38
thanks for the food kyle i'll have some in a miunte hey nicky want some roast

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 18:39
oh alright then bye kyle!Yeh please odessa! How do you know its going to be a girl?

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 18:43
Good evening one and all,, Hello Noel, I am Elektria

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:44
i dont know if it will be agirl i'm just hoping it wont be

Big Brother
05-03-2006, 18:47
Big Brother Reminds Housemates That EVERYONE must vote... failure to do so will result in failing week 4's task and loosing 10,000 petz money.

Therefore will Elektricia and Odessa go to the "Swapshop" thread in the diary room and vote for which housemate they want to swap and why

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 18:47
it better be a man and a good looking one there is way too many girls in here for my liking

Ohhhh Oddie I hope there is a good lookin man for you guys to play with,I have Kyle and I gotta tell you girl he is the best thing I have had in AGES !!!

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:49
hey big bro i'm eating at the moment i cant decide what to do tell me if were getting aman or woman

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 18:54
Hey Lekky honey! So you and kyle relaly like each other then hey?

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 18:56
well i guess i better get my sweet little ass of to the diary room before big bro yells at me again

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 18:58
Hey Lekky honey! So you and kyle relaly like each other then hey?

[B]Nicky omg he is the sweetest piece of candy i have tasted in a long time Nicky, OH by the way if u got a moment , I have something to tell you Nicky.

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 19:02
Nicky, remember earlier on this morning you me and Dan were out playing in the snow,, I was pinching his butt and he was shoving snow down us ?? and he went after us with a water hose, and doused us good.. and he picked us both up and carried us on his shoulders ???? and we tickled him right ?????? Remember ????????

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 19:03
okay girls im back i ve nominated and i had a moan in the diary room while i was at it

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 19:04
Nicky, remember earlier on this morning you me and Dan were out playing in the snow,, I was pinching his butt and he was shoving snow down us ?? and he went after us with a water hose, and doused us good.. and he picked us both up and carried us on his shoulders ???? and we tickled him right ?????? Remember ????????

yeh i remember, course i do it was so funny! What do you want to tell me?

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 19:05
okay girls im back i ve nominated and i had a moan in the diary room while i was at it

Good good, well done oddi! *hugs oddi*

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 19:09
Ok Lou and Kyle are a bit peed off with me, and Kyle claims he never saw you out there, so Lou and Kyle may be asking you IF YOU INDEED were out there in the garden with us.
In other words they have their noses out of joint

sbbb_odessa
yeah well i aint happy about the way we are not getting to nominate fairly

SBBB-ELEKTRICA

Well done my girl, that is a nice suggestion.. had not thought of it that way.. well done.

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 19:10
What ever happened to that celebrity guest we had ??? Kyle and I were otherwise occupied so did we miss any thing ???

sbbb_rachel
05-03-2006, 19:11
heya honeys so how is everyone this evening??

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 19:11
Ok Lou and Kyle are a bit peed off with me, and Kyle claims he never saw you out there, so Lou and Kyle may be asking you IF YOU INDEED were out there in the garden with us.
In other words they have their noses out of joint

why would there noses be out of joint dont they trust you and dan to have only be having a bit of fun

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 19:12
rachel girl are you feeling any better today

sbbb_rachel
05-03-2006, 19:12
What ever happened to that celebrity guest we had ??? Kyle and I were otherwise occupied so did we miss any thing ???oooooo whats this about a celeb guest, dont tell me ive missed them!

sbbb_rachel
05-03-2006, 19:14
rachel girl are you feeling any better todayoh yes honey im fine i was out here on friday but still a bit iffy then yesterday i showed up again still iffy but im much better now! Feel like a new perosn ive just been doing a lot of cleaning, as its sounds like we are getting another new housemate and i dont want them coming into a dump lol

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 19:14
it was noel edmunds rach some celebrity guest my ass they could have got somone good looking

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 19:16
heya honeys so how is everyone this evening??

Rach you should be in bed , are you feeling any better ?