PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers: 20th March - 24th March 2006

Lennie
04-03-2006, 11:27
Mon 20th March
Mark (Ash Newman) packs his bags to leave; can Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) say anything to change his mind? Becca (Ali Bastian) returns from her illicit weekend with Justin (Chris Fountain) to be greeted by an over-enthusiastic Jake (Kevin Sacre). But is her secret out? Louise (Roxanne McKee) finds herself in an impossible situation when Liz (Andrée Bernard) appoints her as Sean's (Matthew Jay Lewis) liaison officer. Mel (Cassie Powney) needs a job to pay off her debts and asks O.B. (Darren Jeffries) for work in The Loft

Tue 21st March
Olivia (Rochelle Gadd) is shocked to see Mark (Ash Newman) back at the flat. Clare (Samantha Rowley) is not in the best of moods when she arrives late for work. Craig (Guy Burnet) continues to blackmail Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) with his account book for the SU Bar. Justin (Chris Fountain) is jealous when Becca (Ali Bastian) receives a bouquet of flowers during their lesson. And Nicole (Ciara Janson) and Justin (Chris Fountain) make the most of an opportunity when Tony (Nick Pickard) is short-staffed, but can they convince him they're perfect for the job?

Wed 22nd March
Clare (Samantha Rowley) is missing and Max (Matt Littler) is worried. Will O.B.'s (Darren Jeffries) accusations drive Mel (Cassie Powney) back to drink? As much as Louise (Roxanne McKee) tries to ignore Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) she finds herself drawn towards him. Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) is livid when she finds out that Olivia (Rochelle Gadd) has persuaded Mark (Ash Newman) to stay. Olivia finally finds the courage to stand up to Jessica and gives her a few home truths of her own... And Amy (Ashley Davies) stands up to Michaela (Hollie Jay Bowes).

Thu 23rd March
O.B. (Darren Jeffries) is concerned for Max (Matt Littler): has Clare (Samantha Rowley) pulled the wool over his eyes? Justin (Chris Fountain) buys Becca (Ali Bastian) a special gift, but can she hide it from her family? Downhearted Amy (Ashley Davies) faces her nemesis Michaela (Hollie Jay Bowes): will Amy's parents discover what she's been up to? And Steph (Carley Stenson) turns up for some much needed TLC, only to get stuck in the middle of Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) and Olivia's (Rochelle Gadd) feud.

Fri 24th March
Becca (Ali Bastian) holds on tight to her gift from Justin (Chris Fountain); but for how long? Louise (Roxanne McKee) is ready to talk business, but Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) has other plans. Amy (Ashley Davies) runs into Michaela (Hollie Jay Bowes) at the Juice Bar. And Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) and Olivia (Rochelle Gadd) are determined to cheer up Steph (Carley Stenson).

Chris_2k11
04-03-2006, 11:31
Mark (Ash Newman) packs his bags to leave; can Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) say anything to change his mind?Hopefully not! :cheer: :cheer:

di marco
04-03-2006, 11:31
thanks for posting, sounds like a good week! :) i wonder whats wrong with clare?

Chris_2k11
04-03-2006, 11:35
Oh yeah sorry Lennie, cheers for posting! Forgot to say :o lol

Angeltigger
04-03-2006, 11:35
Sound like fun- wonder what Justin will get Becca! I hope she keep it

Angeltigger
04-03-2006, 11:37
Mark (Ash Newman) packs his bags to leave; can Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) say anything to change his mind? does this mean he find the letter!

di marco
04-03-2006, 11:38
does this mean he find the letter!

he found the letter yesterday, he saw olivia holding it

Lennie
04-03-2006, 12:26
Sound like fun- wonder what Justin will get Becca! I hope she keep it

Thats what i keep wondering - its gotta be something really thoughtful :)

Who thinks Mel working in the Loft is a bad idea due to her binge drinking?

Angeltigger
04-03-2006, 17:49
Thats what i keep wondering - its gotta be something really thoughtful :)

Who thinks Mel working in the Loft is a bad idea due to her binge drinking?Bad idea- i think it the worse idea ever- but it might help as she know she can not drink and work

Angeltigger
04-03-2006, 17:51
he found the letter yesterday, he saw olivia holding itMissed it but thanks for telling anyway

Em
05-03-2006, 20:41
Anyone know whats going on with Clare?

I hope shes ok - its about time Max had some lady luck

Lennie
05-03-2006, 22:32
Maybe we might find out more about Claire's past

Angeltigger
05-03-2006, 22:50
yeah i hope so! maybe we will find out what really happened in Japan?

Em
05-03-2006, 22:54
have i missed something - Japan?

Angeltigger
05-03-2006, 22:56
When Max, ob and Mel was having a meal- she said she worked in Japan! and Mel got the wrong end of the stick

Em
05-03-2006, 22:57
Ok thanks tigs - I wonder what it will be? Didnt Dom work in Japan as well?

Angeltigger
05-03-2006, 22:59
yep he sure did! that what he told us

Chris_2k11
05-03-2006, 23:10
Yeah Mel thought she used to be a prossie in Japan :rotfl:

Angeltigger
05-03-2006, 23:13
Well we find out if she is! was going to write that but did not know what the right word was!

Em
09-03-2006, 21:42
Yeah Mel thought she used to be a prossie in Japan :rotfl:

Haha really! Good ol Mel i quite like her when shes had a few!!

why does Steph need cheering up?

xcutiekatiex
11-03-2006, 16:37
looks good thanks for posting poor amy her mate turned into her nemesis