PDA

View Full Version : Various Spoilers

Lennie
02-03-2006, 00:27
From the official site (some spoilers)

March on
02 March 2006

Sickness, sex and scandal are the words on the street in HOLLYOAKS village this month. Who said March was all about winds and daffodils?

Sickness
The phrases 'disease' and 'student accommodation' are no strangers to sharing space in the same sentence. So it will come as no surprise to see HCC's finest forming an orderly queue outside the Doctor's office as they await vaccinations.

But which student is unfortunate enough to be struck down and what is this mystery ailment? Watch this space.

Sex
Young love features predominantly this month, as Ste and Amy head a heady list of lustful adolescents. Sarah has her sights set on Rhys, whilst Gilly and Mark play tug-o-war over Jessica, who might well be nearing her elastic limit.

Old enough to know better, Becca's extra-curricular involvements with Justin show no signs of slowing, while one village twosome split into two quite separate one-somes, as March sees the end of an era for one of HOLLYOAKS' longer serving custodians.

Scandal
But no month passes HOLLYOAKS by without scandal. Craig's vendetta against Darren uncovers a few abnormalities Mr Osborne would sooner have kept quiet, whilst the village comes to a standstill as Sam Owen faces up to his actions in front of judge and jury.

But the month still holds promise for some in everyone's favourite fictional Chester suburb. Job opportunities are rife as a new business promises to add some shine to the village, whilst Tony's ad for new staff at Il Gnosh causes a stir amongst the locals. More than just a lot of hot air then, for HOLLYOAKS in March.

Lennie
02-03-2006, 00:35
I think Cam might be leaving

And also the sickness will be Jess, i think she might gets mengnitis

And also Mandy and her affair should be kick starting hopefully soon :confused:

Emmak2005
02-03-2006, 02:37
I think Cam might be leaving

And also the sickness will be Jess, i think she might gets mengnitis

And also Mandy and her affair should be kick starting hopefully soon :confused:

Sorry Lennie, but who is Mandy supposed to be having an affair with. Candidates are:

Cameron, Rhys, Gilly, Jack, OB, Max (which I think is who you mean), Tony's brother Dominic, Darren, Jake, Craig . . . well those are all who I think could possibly click with our Mandy!

Poor Tony though, despite how annoying he can be (especially when he tries to better everyone else!) he doesn't deserve to be cheated on. Why is it whenever a couple seem happy and especially after having a baby together (which is supposed to cement the love they share) do they have to stray from their spouses. I mean look at Sonia Fowler in EastEnders.

di marco
02-03-2006, 08:05
Sorry Lennie, but who is Mandy supposed to be having an affair with. Candidates are:

Cameron, Rhys, Gilly, Jack, OB, Max (which I think is who you mean), Tony's brother Dominic, Darren, Jake, Craig . . . well those are all who I think could possibly click with our Mandy!

i think shes meant to have an affair with dom?

Angeltigger
02-03-2006, 11:24

Poor Tony though, despite how annoying he can be (especially when he tries to better everyone else!) he doesn't deserve to be cheated on. Why is it whenever a couple seem happy and especially after having a baby together (which is supposed to cement the love they share) do they have to stray from their spouses. I mean look at Sonia Fowler in EastEnders.
well she not going to date Cameron (he too young), Rhys(too young), Gilly(too young), Jack(too old),Darren(too young), Jake(with someone), Craig( to young) OB(Max friend and they never get it on but maybe they will) Max(already been there) so the only one is Dom

eastenders mad
02-03-2006, 13:45
yeah i think her and Dom really suit together. I think Tony is so boring

Chris_2k11
02-03-2006, 17:55
CraigSorry but that's just the funniest thing i've heard all day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JakeNow that would be interesting! Can you imagine Becca's reaction! :eek:

Poor Tony though, despite how annoying he can be (especially when he tries to better everyone else!) he doesn't deserve to be cheated on.I think you're forgetting a little fling with Ruth Osborne back in Summer 2004 :nono:

di marco
02-03-2006, 19:42
Jake
Now that would be interesting! Can you imagine Becca's reaction! :eek:

that would actually be quite interesting now you mention it!

Lennie
02-03-2006, 23:48
'Hollyoaks' teasers galore (digitalspy)
Thursday, March 2 2006, 00:28 GMT - by Kris Green

Confidences are betrayed and boundaries broken as Hollyoaks continues into the spring on Channel 4 and here's just a taster of what's to come over the next few months.

Becca embarks on a full-blown affair with troubled student Justin. Fraught relationships with her friends and family deteriorate as she fails to live up to her responsibilities and events climax when her father suffers a heart attack and she’s nowhere to be found...

Jake, meanwhile, is living in blissful ignorance, still set on starting a family with Becca.

Kathy’s controlling behaviour rises to another level when she resorts to seducing daughter Sarah’s boyfriend Rhys in a desperate attempt to kerb their relationship and focus Sarah’s mind on her swimming career.

When Sarah defies her mother and continues to see Rhys, Kathy is scorned - how far will she go to get her own way?

Mel's long battle with alcohol abuse reaches an all time low when she finds herself offering sex to bemused students in the SU Bar.

Realising she’s finally hit rock bottom, Mel forces herself to attend an alcohol awareness group where she realises she's not alone...

Lennie
03-03-2006, 00:05
Looking at these spoilers hasnt the Becca and her dad having a heart attack and the Mel one already done!?!

stacyefc
03-03-2006, 00:11
i knew that mandy wouldn't stay faithful to tony. i always thought she would have an affair with tony's brother (don't know his name)

deadlyvampiress
03-03-2006, 22:10
Darren(too young)

Darren isn't too young because they used to date back when her and Luke broke up after Luke was raped.......Still I couldn't see her with him again.