PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers: 13th March - 17th March 2006

Lennie
01-03-2006, 19:56
Monday, March 13 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Olivia and Mark visit Jessica in hospital, but what could be wrong with her?
Steph faces the prospect of losing Cameron to a European tour, just as he's learning to deal with OCD.
Becca is frustrated when Nancy tells Justin all about the special birthday tea that they're cooking for Jake.
And Sarah drags Amy to school after she catches her trying to bunk off.

Airs Tuesday, March 14 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Becca has to think on her feet when Jake offers to drive her to her parents at the weekend.
Frankie tries to cheer up a forlorn Steph with her array of wigs, but Steph's heart is breaking over Cameron.
Joe goes to get his meningitis vaccination, but finds it might not be so straightforward.
And Gilly pledges to tell Jessica he loves her… just as soon as visiting hours re-open.

Airs Wednesday, March 15 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Justin gets a shock when Nancy tells him she's going to visit her dad at the weekend, with Becca.
Gilly goes into hospital to profess his undying love for Jessica, and is met by his rival.
Mel returns home and is shocked to discover the truth about Sam.
Craig watches with delight as Darren frantically hunts around for his account book.
Darren is wary, but believes him, Craig clearly has other plans for Darren though.

Airs Thursday, March 16 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
It's judgement day for a petrified Sam Owen.
While Sam tells his parents they're not to visit him in prison, Russ hands his letter to Nicole, but will she read it?
It's time for Sophie to see justice done, but can Mel face going to court?
O.B. apologises for not believing Mel had been raped and insists he wants their relationship to be serious.
Meanwhile, with Jessica due to come out of hospital, Mark decides a grand gesture is in order.

Airs Friday, March 17 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Can Steph persuade Cameron it's time to spread his wings?
Nancy is waiting for news of her father's condition from Becca, but her sister has other plans for the weekend.
O.B. is full of the joys of spring having spent the night with Mel.
A meditative Jessica looks again at the inscription in Gilly's card: 'No More Lies'.
Her decision leaves them both lost for words.

Angeltigger
05-03-2006, 22:16
oh it looks like it all going to happen! i wonder what wrong with Jessica?

Lennie
05-03-2006, 22:33
I think she might have menigitis

Angeltigger
05-03-2006, 22:43
Oh is it bad!

look like Sam going down!

xcutiekatiex
11-03-2006, 16:31
looks really good this week. poor jessica!

Katy
11-03-2006, 21:35
im looking forward to this weeks episode all ready.

monroe
13-03-2006, 19:24
OMG Sam gets 25 years in prison!

Chris_2k11
13-03-2006, 19:29
OMG Sam gets 25 years in prison!I know I read that yesterday! :eek: Surely that can't be right!

Katy
13-03-2006, 19:31
25 years for rape!!! Thats a bit steep, i know its not real but still.

di marco
13-03-2006, 19:58
I know I read that yesterday! :eek: Surely that can't be right!

yeh i read that too! i know he raped 6 girls and im not too sure how the court system works but i thought hed get about 10 or something

monroe
13-03-2006, 20:18
me too when i first read about his sentence i was so shocked i mean in real life they desearve that long in prison 4 raping 6 women but they would never get that long and espessially in soaps i thought that they might give him a short sentence so that louis timone (sam owen) could leave the show 4 a while and thn have the option to have a dramatic comeback i was really looking forward to him coming back after a while in prison but 25 years is a long time to wait lol :crying: :wall: :nono:

Chris_2k11
13-03-2006, 20:24
i was really looking forward to him coming back after a while in prison but 25 years is a long time to wait lol :crying: :wall: :nono:lol! I very much doubt Hollyoaks will still be here in 25 years anyway!

di marco
13-03-2006, 20:31
lol! I very much doubt Hollyoaks will still be here in 25 years anyway!

and even if it is it would be very very unlikely that the actor who plays sam would come back after being in prison for that long

monroe
13-03-2006, 20:51
yeh but i mean hyperthetically (i can't spell lol) i no what i meen lol. nut i mean they should have given him a shorter sentence thn he could have got out a few years early once on good behavour lol even though i they would never do that in real life especially for rape and stuff but.......the writers could have waited a couple of years or given him a shorter sentece like around 8-10 years and thn after a couple of years brought him back lol for some wierd hollyoaks reasoon lol but thn they could have used some of that hollyoaks magic to spice it up a little lol i could just see the headlines on the soap/tv magazines now (SAM'S BACK!) lol that would have been cool has it even been confirmed that louis timone (sam owen) is actually leaving it normally says in the soap mag i get it normally informs u whn some1 is goin to leave a soap so who no's anything could happen yet i mean come on its Hollyoaks its brill LOL!

x Amby x
14-03-2006, 12:35
Poor Jessica, yeah i think she does have menigitis(sp?) Sound good with Sam's trial and everything!

di marco
14-03-2006, 13:59
Poor Jessica, yeah i think she does have menigitis(sp?) Sound good with Sam's trial and everything!

yeh it said in yesterdays epi that she had meningitus

x Amby x
14-03-2006, 14:03
yeh it said in yesterdays epi that she had meningitus

Sorry i didn't know i forgot to watch it last night! lol what am i like :p

9161leanne
14-03-2006, 15:23
sam is sentenced to life in custody and the judge tells him he must serve at least 25 years

harsh price to pay for getting involved with someone you shouldnt have done

monroe
14-03-2006, 18:46
yeah i think it should be shorter beacuse andy kinda influenced sam although he didn't push him into it i know but......... i still think it should be a shorter sentence coz andy was really manipulative with the way he made it sound as if what they were doing was ok, and the way he talk sam into it cunningly, well thats my oppinion anywayz lol

monroe
14-03-2006, 18:56
anyway the trail is on Thursday for sam and i am so excited but sad at the same time coz obvioulsy i don't want Louis Timone (Sam Owen) to leave the show, but i think he is a great actor coz he has been crying alot and i think he crys at the trial too when hes being taken out of court by a police officer after his sentence is read out in front of his family, his mum and dad are sat together and his mum is crying i think and his dad is on the verge of crying too but when his sentence is read his dads jaw just drops coz he wasnt in court the last time sam was sentenced (when he got three years in prison 4 somethin he didn't do ) and he doesn't no what to do their so shocked their hardly going to get to see their son for 25 years on the other hand i was expectin nicole and russ to be glad but i think they are just glad but shocked coz they thought they where doin the right thing because they thoght he would only get like 6 or 7 years in prison coz it was influenced by Andy too but i think they are shocked to here the words 25 years in the same sentence lol poor sam , poor owen family its all down to andy turnin up in HOLLYOAKS!

Chris_2k11
15-03-2006, 18:39
Airs Friday, March 17 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
A meditative Jessica looks again at the inscription in Gilly's card: 'No More Lies'.Oh no, not more Jessica & Gilly. Zzzzzzzzz.......