PDA

View Full Version : Lucas' interview with Davina

Jessie Wallace
25-02-2006, 21:36
Hello everyone, we are back in the studio here with our third evictee Lucas, to get his opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what he thought of his fellow House mates.

Did you enjoy your time in the house?

Yes I enjoyed my time in the house...sometimes

What would you say were your best bits in the house?

My best bit was getting my dirty mitts on Odessa - she’s a beautiful women

What housemates do you feel you connected with?

I connected with Odessa and Kyle at times

And in the opposite who didn’t you feel you made a connection with?

I didn’t make a connection with any of the others, they were all up there own backsides, especially Louise - she’s in it to win it!

Who do you want to win Sbbb 2006?

I want odessa to win - she’s the most down to earth and totally deserves it

If you could do it all again, would you?

No i don’t think i would do it again, I got bored, there was nothing to do and i was stuck in there with a bunch of bores.

Also If you did do it all again, would you change anything and if so what?

If i could do it again no i don’t think i would have changed anything, except i would have made louise admit she fancied the pants off me!

Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Lucas Everybody

Jessie Wallace
25-02-2006, 21:41
Well everyone I know your probably dying to know who Lucas actually was, so let’s do a few question’s with that person before we reveal their identity.

What made you decide to apply for Soapboards Big Brother?

I applied cus i thought it would be a good crack

Would you recommend it to other people if we did it again?

Yes id recommend it, it was fun trying to guess who you were arguing or getting on with..

Did you have a good time?

I had a wicked time - the first week was a laugh

Must add that i apologise to whoever louise is as i gave them a very hard time as Lucas, who ever i did slate im sorry it was just a game hope you all remember that when we chat on soaps next

Well I think that’s it now time to reveal your identity.

Lucas was Chance

Debs
25-02-2006, 22:02
:eek: im in shock :eek:

that never could be chance!! far too nasty and chance is so lovely all the time!!

i reall am shocked! :eek:

well done chancey. lucas was so funny to read about and i loved the funny put downs!

Abbie
25-02-2006, 22:03
Chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you were in the house

lollymay
25-02-2006, 22:18
wow, i would never have guessed that it was you chance. well done.

Cornishbabe
25-02-2006, 23:08
well done chance. You did really well

Jojo
26-02-2006, 01:02
:eek: It was you Chance!! OMG! You were horrible!! :rotfl: You aren't really like that though are you :D

Chris_2k11
26-02-2006, 02:45
:eek: It was you Chance!! OMG! You were horrible!! :rotfl: You aren't really like that though are you :DWhat you talking about?! She's always like that! :ninja: Only joking chance! :D :D

alan45
26-02-2006, 06:22
Definately would never have guessed that the person we know and love as Chance could be so nasty. Brilliant. Well done

di marco
26-02-2006, 12:04
well done chance, i loved reading lucas posts they were so funny! and wahoo cos i managed to guess someone right! :D

Layne
26-02-2006, 13:04
Chance :eek: i would never of guessed! Well done honey! x

xStephaniex
26-02-2006, 16:17
well done chance !!!! :p :cheer:

chance
26-02-2006, 17:31
Thankyou,thankyou :wub: :wub:

Siobhan
27-02-2006, 13:42
I am shocked it was you chance! You were so nasty to everyone but as you said it was a game. Well done