PDA

View Full Version : chrisse

crazygirl
28-02-2005, 21:05
if chrissie sleeps with one of the moons very soon wont it look suspitious :confused:

Jade
28-02-2005, 21:09
I think she is going to announce Den has left her soon by throwing all his clothes out the window. Then everyone will think he has just done a dissapearing act again. :)

Lizzie Brookes
28-02-2005, 21:12
I s'ppose and she'll conveniently be getting lots of sympathy as the deserted wife. Ha. How very coveniently things have turned out for her. lol.

di marco
28-02-2005, 21:14
she throws dens clothes out the window tomorrow and i think it will be a few weeks yet before she gets it on with jake (if at all, i hope she does). so if everyone thinks that den has left her i dont think they will be too suspicious. some people get over a broken heart by sleeping with the next available person as they try to block what has happened out.

crazygirl
28-02-2005, 21:43
she throws dens clothes out the window tomorrow and i think it will be a few weeks yet before she gets it on with jake (if at all, i hope she does). so if everyone thinks that den has left her i dont think they will be too suspicious. some people get over a broken heart by sleeping with the next available person as they try to block what has happened out.
cool cant wait for her to do that i love chrissie when she goes off on one

Stacy
28-02-2005, 21:45
Yeah thought Sam was pretty cool tonight when she told Chrissie that she had 24 hours to sign the Vic over to her!!

Tamzi
01-03-2005, 12:59
I have read that from the week starting 12thmarch is when jake and chrissie get together! woo

Trinity
01-03-2005, 13:42
Chrissy is very hard under those girly curls. I wouldn't mind if she got her comeupance

Torrie
01-03-2005, 13:46
I think getting her together with Jake is probably a ploy to get her back to being more like she was when she first arrived - she has been playing the super-bitch recently with Sam and Zoe and she's not really coming across too sympathetically in the whole murder thing, so we'll probably see a different side of her with Jake.

Rach33
01-03-2005, 14:52
Not if everyomne thinks Den's left her I think Chrissie should get with Johnny she likes older men

Torrie
01-03-2005, 14:56
I think Johnny's girlfriend might have something to say about that - I think I read somewhere that she does clash with Chrissie so who knows, maybe she does think Chrissie's after Johnny!

Rach33
01-03-2005, 14:58
Bitch Fight yippee oh-er I like the sound of her and Jake though cos he likes her everybody say awwwwwwwwwwwwww

#1 Eastender
01-03-2005, 17:48
I think that if chrissey does sleep with jake it will be because she turned to him for sympathy not for love, kind of a one night stand sort of thing