PDA

View Full Version : Louise's Past

Lennie
21-02-2006, 00:02
Now we all found out that Louise is married to Sean, they never actually got a divorced, and she left him because of his cheating (as she mentioned this in the e4 episode) no wonder she comments on cheating very highly, when she was talking about Becca, that Becca shouldnt have taken Jake back few weeks back in Il Gnosh with Mandy and Claire.

We found out that Louise used to live in Ibiza - but can anybody tell from Sean and Louise conversations on what job they use to do coz Louise mentioned that it wasnt legit.

And any ideas on how Sean and Louise first met in Ibiza and what else there is a about Louise's past???, one thing i know is that she use to take drugs as she told Joe this after she got spiked by Andy

And also she very reluctant towards men, like she doesnt let them see the real her, also doesnt want anything serious with them, she was very harsh to Joe if you remember

Angeltigger
21-02-2006, 12:29
They worked it a bar- i think as she keep coming up with sean sleeping with the bar lady- she must have been in Ibiza for a gap year and meet help then they got drunk and get married.. Did darren to Ibiza? as i remember he went on hoilday and when he came back he had louise with him- than she had to leave