PDA

View Full Version : Andy Murray

chance
20-02-2006, 10:29
Is he good enough to win wimbledon?

Em
20-02-2006, 10:37
He's good, but I dont think he's quite there yet. Maybe in a couple of years when he has more experiance.

Chloe O'brien
20-02-2006, 12:08
being scottish i am baised and say yes is in good enough to win wimbeldon. last year he lost in an amazing 5 set thriller and has youth on his side as he is only 18 years old good luck to him

Jojo
20-02-2006, 12:11
I think he will be good enough in time, as long as the pressures don't get to him - though beating Andy Roddick (it was him wasn't it, or was it someone else :searchme: I remember hearing something about it on the radio yesterday) at the weekend was a great achievement and now puts him in the top 50 rankings. Hes only 18, so plenty of time, but as long as he isn't spoilt by it all, he could get there.

alan45
20-02-2006, 12:43
I think he will be good enough in time, as long as the pressures don't get to him - though beating Andy Roddick (it was him wasn't it, or was it someone else :searchme: I remember hearing something about it on the radio yesterday) at the weekend was a great achievement and now puts him in the top 50 rankings. Hes only 18, so plenty of time, but as long as he isn't spoilt by it all, he could get there.

Not only that but he baeat Lleyton Hewitt in the final of the ATP Masters in San Jose.

I think he will Wimbledon within the next 5 years.

Tremendous Win (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4731634.stm)

Katy
20-02-2006, 13:09
i think he definatly has a great chance. Especially after the amazing Wins in the ATP. He beat Roddick and Hewwitt, and i think he came to win from a set down. If its not this year i reckon it will be next year.

Cornishbabe
20-02-2006, 13:12
I voted yes. he is good enough but maybe not this year, maybe in a couple years time when he had more experience, Although he has a lot at the moment.

pookie1968uk
20-02-2006, 17:07
yes, but maybe not this year though. but he has the potential to some time.

squillyfer
20-02-2006, 17:21
I think he's good enough but i dont like him, he seems arrogant

Daisyduck
20-02-2006, 17:34
Yes i think he good enough to win wimbledon, and hope he does. As it looks like Tim Henman has lost out on wining,he blow his chance 5 yrs ago.
So lets get some good British players back on the courts it been a long time since we won anything.

baileya
05-03-2006, 21:54
its 50/50 at the minute,no because nobody can beat federer. But it depends on his progress up until wimbledon.

Em
05-03-2006, 22:14
being scottish i am baised and say yes is in good enough to win wimbeldon. last year he lost in an amazing 5 set thriller and has youth on his side as he is only 18 years old good luck to him

As a fellow Scot I know what you mean its easy to be biased - but then we should "big up" our own cause we dont have that many winners!! (Well apart from our Rugby boys :cheer: ))

I think he's good at the moment andwill only get better