PDA

View Full Version : life begins

crazygirl
28-02-2005, 20:55
does anyone watch it because im hooked :D

daisy38
01-03-2005, 13:37
Yeah, i do but i missed last wednesdays episode coz of the Footie! :(:)

soapaddictuk
01-03-2005, 16:34
I thought when I watched the very first episode from series one that it was going to be for middle aged menopausal 40-50 women but OMG how fab is Mag!!! (im 24yrs by the way) She totally rocks. first series her life was just going nowhere then Bam she gets everything back on track with two men fighting over fab Mag!! I have to say if you watched last weeks episode I was so glad that Phil got his comeuppance, well deserved hes trying to ruin maggies new relationship with the dishy teacher booo!!! :mad: How funny was A) Maggie going after that young thug who was trying to meet Becca late at night, B) That Phil keeps on following mags around everwhere even interrupting her girlie lunch :mad: C)Phil being caught out then saying 'well least ive got my redundancy pay.......D)Her mum gets an 'old' flame after her.

Go Mags :) shes great (except for that time in series one she had a one night stand with that guy she met in a club-young enough to be her son urgh!!!) She aint no Bridget Jones!!!!

LUSHLOOKE69
01-03-2005, 23:32
can anyone fill me in on whats happened so far because i loved the last series but have missed this one so far caus ive been out

crazygirl
02-03-2005, 10:41
can anyone fill me in on whats happened so far because i loved the last series but have missed this one so far caus ive been out
maggie is now assistant manager of the travel agents she is seeing a teacher but phil keeps going around and interupting them so this teacher (cant remember his name) is getting fed up with it all, phil has lost his job so he is now sinking into depression! just usual really it repeats itself but its good

crazygirl
02-03-2005, 23:01
is phil and maggy going to get together

daisy38
03-03-2005, 09:47
Maggie told her mate she didn't want him but she has this look in her eyes when she sees him and so you never know!!!! :)

crazygirl
03-03-2005, 12:20
i noticed last night she looked has though she could've done