PDA

View Full Version : spoilers in oz 6-10 march

tasha_hopkins
19-02-2006, 18:58
Summary Spoilers for the Austrailan broadcast of the week March 6 - 10, 2006.

Monday: As the police investigation unfolds, Amanda angrily vows to discover the truth about who switched off Graham's life support machine.

Tuesday: In the aftermath of Graham's funeral, Amanda plots her final revenge on the Hunter family.

Wednesday: The Hunter family are left devastated by Amanda's cruel deception. Robbie and Tasha continue to grow closer. Dan and Leah acknowledge the end of their marriage.

Thursday: Jack edges closer to discovering the truth about Peter's duplicity. Rachel buckles under the pressure of Helpman's torment. Leah and Dan struggle to adapt in the wake of their painful separation.

Friday: Jack's investigation of Peter could cost him his life. Rachel and Kim finally give into temptation. Leah and Dan's separation turns nasty

melmarshall858
20-02-2006, 07:05
thought i would put this in the spoilers section it is the updated cast list for 2006 lets everone know who is coming staying and going

Australian stars, currently sticking around
Alfred (Alf) Stewart - - RAY MEAGHER
Sally Saunders - - KATE RITCHIE
Eric (Ric) Dalby - - MARK FURZE
Cassandra (Cassie) Turner - - SHARNI VINSON
Leah Patterson-Baker - - ADA NICODEMOU
Daniel (Dan) Baker - - TIM CAMPBELL
Det. Peter Baker - - NICHOLAS BISHOP
Dr Rachel Armstrong - - AMY MATTHEWS
Barry Hyde - - IVAR KANTS
Irene Roberts - - LYNNE McGRANGER
Natasha (Tasha) Andrews - - ISABEL LUCAS
Kimberley (Kim) Hyde - - CHRIS HEMSWORTH
Robert (Robbie) Hunter - - JASON SMITH
Matilda (Mattie) Hunter - - INDIANA EVANS
Beth Hunter - - CLARISSA HOUSE
Anthony (Tony) Holden - - JON SIVEWRIGHT
Lucas Holden - - RHYS WAKEFIELD
Const. Jack Holden - - PAUL O'BRIEN
Martha (Mac) MacKenzie - - JODI GORDON
Belinda (Belle) Taylor - - JESSICA TOVEY
Amanda Vale - - HOLLY BRISLEY
Colleen Smart - - LYN COLLINGWOOD
Pippa Saunders - - PHOEBE & INDIA FALCONER

Currently on screens - leaving HAA in near future
Graham Walters - - DOUGLAS (DOUG) SCROOPE
Joshua (Josh) West - - DANIEL COLLOPY
Mumma Rose - - LINDEN WILKINSON
Charity Fernbrook - - CHARLOTTE GREGG

Coming or returning to HAA in near future
Katherine (Kit) Hunter - - AMY MIZZI

HAA Guests in 2006
Morag Bellingham - - CORNELIA FRANCES - - ongoing permanent guest
Phillipa (Pippa) Ross - - DEBRA LAWRENCE - Currently on Australian Screens
Zoe McAllister/Eve Jacobsen - - EMILY PERRY - Coming soon to Australian Screens
Ashley Saunders - - ZOE ELLA - One episode only, 14 Feb 06
John Saunders - - WILLIAM (BILL) CHARLTON - One episode only, 14 Feb 06
Jonah Abraham - - JAMES MITCHELL - currently on Australian screens
Ryan Baker - - ISSAC GORMAN - ongoing permanent child guest
Nurse Julie - - LISA HAYSON-PHILIPS - ongoing permanent guest

Dearly departed in 2005-06
Hayley Smith - - REBECCA CARTWRIGHT/ELLA SCOTT LYNCH
Scott Hunter - - KIP GAMBLIN
Dr Flynn Saunders - - JOEL McILROY

melmarshall858
20-02-2006, 08:21
latest tv week spoilers

TV WEEK

The latest issue of my fave mag has yet another H&A cover story - about Leah.

Inside the 2 page article reveals that Leah collapses, and could loose the baby, after a fiery clash with Dan.

There's a sidepiece about the occasions so far that Leah’s given birth (VJ and little pippa).

A 2-page article is dedicated to Flynn ... with some of Flynn’s mos memorabel moments, and how Kate Ritchie is dealing with her role in all of this as sally.

There's an article about Rachel and Dr Helpman. He offers her some help with an upcoming lecture, Rachel is pleads that Leah will also be home that night, until Leah has a change of plans. When Rachel & Helpman are alone, she is shocked when he KISSES her.

In further news, Tash & Jonah try to help each other escape the believers, when they are free form the cult, Tash tries o re-establish her old friendships. Will she be successful?

Just like Dani etc before him, Alf goes to jail !!!!!!!! for nine months, when he is found guilty of fraud.

TVW has even launched a "Free Flamin' ALf" campaign.

There is also article s about Isabel Lucas and her recent trip to LA, and an interview with Jason Smith about the Robbie/ash situation and other things.

A letter to the editor praises Amy Mathews (who plays Rachel), whilst another wishes that he H&A producers had found a miracles cure for Flynn.

Also, a person who SMSd the mag hates the Believers storyline whilst one of the current online poll questions is "Are you sad that Flynn has died and wish he could have stayed on Home And Away?"

The preview for the next issue of TVW is ... a fave couple split on H&A !!!

Em
20-02-2006, 14:47
The fave couple split must be Dan and Leah surely!

melmarshall858
20-02-2006, 14:48
i would assume so as they recently decided to try again but i know that dan finds out about leah and peter soon so i presume that will be the end for them

nicole28
22-02-2006, 21:51
I can't wait to see all of this over here,I hope Amanda isn't totally evil to the Hunters :( :angry: The couple splitting must be Dan and Leah surely.

CrazyLea
22-02-2006, 22:06
reading the cast list... does that mean zoe/eve is coming back then :eek:

and amandas such a bitch. anyone know who shes doing this for.. well that person she talks to on the phone?

melmarshall858
23-02-2006, 07:31
Amanda is having secret talks with Josh West he is about to return.

The cast list i have included does say that eve/zoe is going to return although i dont know how accurate it is all i know is that there are many rumours going around that she is definately returning around april on austrailian screens.

kels257
23-02-2006, 08:57
Didn't Eve/Zoe die!?!?! :searchme:

melmarshall858
23-02-2006, 11:54
she was mean to have dies in the explosion but the body was behond identifying - they had to use dental records so if they do bring her back they will use this excuse to say she faked her death i think its a bit silly persaonally they should leave her dead

Siobhan
23-02-2006, 11:56
Amanda is having secret talks with Josh West he is about to return.

who is Josh west? I assume that is the guy she is chatting to on the phone now about getting him his money?

Angeltigger
23-02-2006, 11:58
Josh west is the badder- no-one like him

Siobhan
23-02-2006, 11:59
but was he in H&A before, cause his message the other day was "say hello to my friends in Summerbay". I am 2 days behind in Ireland so he is probably already in the show now

Angeltigger
23-02-2006, 12:01
http://www.backtothebay.net/cast/bio/west_josh.shtml
here a link of what he looks like- i will not know your answer as i have not watch home and away as i don't have channel 5 no-more

he has been in home and away before as he kissed hayley and so he had to more away from summer bay as no-one like him

kels257
23-02-2006, 12:15
Wasn't Josh West the one that Danni left the bay with?

Siobhan
23-02-2006, 12:20
http://www.backtothebay.net/cast/bio/west_josh.shtml
here a link of what he looks like- i will not know your answer as i have not watch home and away as i don't have channel 5 no-more

he has been in home and away before as he kissed hayley and so he had to more away from summer bay as no-one like him

cheers I recognise him now. mmmmm what does he want with amanda

Angeltigger
23-02-2006, 12:24
Wasn't Josh West the one that Danni left the bay with?i don't remember them leaving the bay together they might have done than she came back

Angeltigger
23-02-2006, 12:25
cheers I recognise him now. mmmmm what does he want with amandai would not know as i have not watch it for a long time

kels257
23-02-2006, 12:30
i don't remember them leaving the bay together they might have done than she came back

Nah it's ok I was wrong. Sorry!! She did go out with him for some time though. :)

Angeltigger
23-02-2006, 12:33
well i don't know kels257 i can not think that far back

melmarshall858
23-02-2006, 12:57
josh used to go out with danni and haylie and was a life guard before he wanted to be a big business man - he comes to summer bay soon to be the next mayor he ends up running for it against alf and when it looks like alf is going to win he frames him for fraud which alf gets sent to prisone for. he is planning project 56 which is basically building a freeway through summer bay and needs money from amanda to do this - this is why she ends up marrying graham to get his money she also has an affair with josh hope this helps

kels257
23-02-2006, 13:17
Thanks for clearing that up!! :)

melmarshall858
23-02-2006, 13:52
no probs it is a bit confusing but will keep you glued to your screens for the next 6 months or so