PDA

View Full Version : Stars Returning!

Bryan
19-02-2006, 16:53
According to Vernon Kay on his Radio One show this morning (he was at last nights EE party) and he says Kate Harwood (who is the producer) was talking to several ex stars about minor or full time returns.

di marco
19-02-2006, 16:54
did he say which stars they were?

alan45
19-02-2006, 16:59
Could this mean a third return for webcam man, what about Arfur Fowler

Bryan
19-02-2006, 17:11
did he say which stars they were?

got it off digital spy and thats all they said..

Richie_lecturer
19-02-2006, 23:52
Arfur Fowler
Pete Beale
Kathy Beale
Cindy Beale
Angie Watts
Den Watts
Ethel Skinner

All to return as Zombies. Trust me on this one, I got this from an official sauce - Dolmio that is.

Chloe O'brien
19-02-2006, 23:53
what about roly the dog a real star of the show

Richie_lecturer
19-02-2006, 23:56
Oh yes, Roly as well, not forgetting Ethel's little willy (nothing to do with a thread on a Footballers Wives actor :o).

Maybe Lou Beale will return to tell Pauline that Mr Benn cannot be trusted. Judging by some of the spoilers, she may have a point. :o

Chris_2k11
19-02-2006, 23:59
All I want is Janine back! :cheer: :bow:

Florijo
20-02-2006, 10:19
I hope Trevor comes back as a zombie (to join the others mentioned before). I would love to see him make Little Mo suffer for Mo/Alfie, that new hairstyle of hers and her general all around irritating presence. :ninja:

Seriously though, Janine is the only ex-star I would want to come back. I would cry if it was Frank, Ricky, Lisa Fowler or the Ferrarias that made a comeback. Kate Harwood would not be that stupid, surely not.....after all she made the wise decision to being back greats like Juley so I have complete trust in her not to bring back rubbish.

Siobhan
20-02-2006, 15:35
you're also forgetting that there is some other greats who have left like Mel Owen
I would love to see her, Janine or Joe Wicks come back

x Amby x
20-02-2006, 16:21
i think Janine should come back, she was great! xx

Bryan
20-02-2006, 17:04

by the sounds of it eastenders is trying to extend or bring back the wicks/butchers for pat to bounce off

so this could mean:

janine (they keep begging her to come back)
ricky (altough hes now gone to bad girls)
frank (altough he said lats year was his final time)

claire
diane

simon wicks
david wicks (hes in holby again so hes back with the bbc)

Richie_lecturer
20-02-2006, 17:05
Bringing back Simon and David Wicks would be fantastic, but that's extremely unlikely to ever happen.

Bryan
20-02-2006, 17:46
Bringing back Simon and David Wicks would be fantastic, but that's extremely unlikely to ever happen.

simon is probably a definate no go, hes too big now...even tough i havent seen him in anything for ages...but if they can bring back ross kemp...

david i can see coming back in a few years, hes back with the bbc on holby so he could easily be persauded

also i think they need to bring back stephan (simon/ians son) as he can come back grown up and a heatthrob for the ladies...would be intresting to explore his relationship with nana pat and his once believed dad ian

alan45
20-02-2006, 17:50
[QUOTE]by the sounds of it eastenders is trying to extend or bring back the wicks/butchers for pat to bounce off
I think Pat has done enough bouncing off Patrick in th last week :sick: :rotfl:

frank (altough he said lats year was his final time) Please NO!!!!!!!!!! I still have visions of a nude Frank and his electric bow-tie

Mr Humphries
20-02-2006, 18:02
I thought that EE had moved away from all these returning actors ! I so would wish that Den would come back but it wont happen a 2nd time thats for sure, even though I head his agent talking about it when I had dinner in THE IVY a few weeks ago.

To bring back actors is like trying to create the past which we have already seen. Lets not do it again please.

PS

If den came back again, I would be happy but it would be stupid also

Chris_2k11
20-02-2006, 19:09
I think Pat has done enough bouncing off Patrick in th last week :sick: :rotfl:Eww :sick: Do we really have to be reminded :thumbsdow :p

littlemo
20-02-2006, 21:21
Maybe they will think about bringing back more Wicks, like David and Wicksy. Although nobody else can possiblity fit in Pat's house.

I'd also love her to bring back Carol and Bianca, that would be great!

Siobhan
21-02-2006, 11:39
I thought that EE had moved away from all these returning actors ! I so would wish that Den would come back but it wont happen a 2nd time thats for sure, even though I head his agent talking about it when I had dinner in THE IVY a few weeks ago.

To bring back actors is like trying to create the past which we have already seen. Lets not do it again please.

PS

If den came back again, I would be happy but it would be stupid also

I think we can rest assure he is not coming back
Bring back MEL!!!

Bryan
21-02-2006, 17:02
i want Cindy back!!! imagine if they brought her back with the wicks brothers and her son Steven! oh my god that would be dynamyte!

littlemo
21-02-2006, 17:39
i want Cindy back!!! imagine if they brought her back with the wicks brothers and her son Steven! oh my god that would be dynamyte!

Yes but it would be difficult for them to bring Cindy back from the dead. She died during childbirth supposedly. Although there was a suggestion about a year or two ago that they were going to bring her back, and invent this storyline where she had been on a witness protection programme all this time, because she got involved with a shady prisoner or something. It does sound a bit far fetched but it's possible I suppose.

Florijo
21-02-2006, 18:27
The last thing EE needs is to bring back Cindy. Yes, she was a great character but after the whole Den thing, I really don't think EE needs another character coming back from the 'dead'.

If they did bring Cindy back, then they should bring back Trevor as well. We never actually saw him die on screen, he could have escaped just before the explosion by jumping out of a window. :ninja: Come to think of it, we never saw Mark die either, or Angie, or Paul Trueman...EastEnders: Back From The Dead (the EE version of the recent Hollyoaks late nighter)

Richie_lecturer
21-02-2006, 18:34
Yes Marky boy could return.

Pauline: "Mark?!";
Mark: "Hello mum";
Pauline: "But I thought you were dead?"
Mark: "That's what you think."
Pauline: "You had AIDS."
Mark: "No I didn't you silly moo, I said I had maids. I kept it secret for many years and played the HIV card to my partners all these years, hoping to gain some sympathy. You thought I said AIDS not maids, and so as not to worry you 'bout your bad hearing, I pretended I did have AIDS. Understood mum? Now, back to work on the fruit stall."
Pauline: "Martin's on there."
Mark: "Ah I see. By the way mum, why are there Mr Benn and King Rollo videos on the table"?"........

Chris_2k11
21-02-2006, 18:41
Yes Marky boy could return.

Pauline: "Mark?!";
Mark: "Hello mum";
Pauline: "But I thought you were dead?"
Mark: "That's what you think."
Pauline: "You had AIDS."
Mark: "No I didn't you silly moo, I said I had maids. I kept it secret for many years and played the HIV card to my partners all these years, hoping to gain some sympathy. You thought I said AIDS not maids, and so as not to worry you 'bout your bad hearing, I pretended I did have AIDS. Understood mum? Now, back to work on the fruit stall."
Pauline: "Martin's on there."
Mark: "Ah I see. By the way mum, why are there Mr Benn and King Rollo videos on the table"?"........Lmao!! :rotfl: Very good Richie! :thumbsup: :clap:

Xx-Vicky-xX
22-02-2006, 14:25
I think Joe David Simon and Steven should come back although i dont think it is likely Nick would agree to return

Richie_lecturer
22-02-2006, 14:56
I expect EE will kill Nick off within the next 5 years, before June Brown calls it a day as Dot, regardless of whether John Altman reprises his role one final time or not. They'll probably kill him off with a heroin abuse storyline or something, which would be rather fitting to the character.

Siobhan
22-02-2006, 15:00
I expect EE will kill Nick off within the next 5 years, before June Brown calls it a day as Dot, regardless of whether John Altman reprises his role one final time or not. They'll probably kill him off with a heroin abuse storyline or something, which would be rather fitting to the character.
i Know this will sound bad but if Dot is leaving (cause of her age) then I would like Nick to come back and kill her

Richie_lecturer
22-02-2006, 15:03
Oh no, I couldn't agree with that. If he returned one last time, I'd like him to wind up his mother again, but I couldn't tolerate him killing her. June Brown should be able to leave gracefully and of her own accord. Then again, I think Dot as a character is a few years younger than Dot (about 10 years?) so you might have a point Siobhan. :)

Siobhan
22-02-2006, 15:06
See, if they leave it too long (as dot is younger) she could die of natural causes and then she will just get a crappy send off. Oh she is gone to see her friend molly in scotland. I want to see something gritty for Dot and I think Nick would provide the best exit for her

Xx-Vicky-xX
22-02-2006, 15:06
I never liked Nick much but even less when he was technically the cause of Ashley dying so if he did die i would be rather happy

Richie_lecturer
22-02-2006, 15:07
Well whatever they do, I hope they don't make it too sensational.

Siobhan
22-02-2006, 15:15
God no! Dot needs to leave with some respect and not overhyped car chases
she could just die of a heart attack if EE brings back all their dead people

Oh I say, am I back in the 80/90 when the programme was great???

megan999
07-03-2006, 16:50
I agree!!! Janine was great! :cheer: :) :cheer:

x Amby x
07-03-2006, 17:05
Janine Should definatly comeback! She was a great character.