PDA

View Full Version : Six to DIE in DALES Explosion

alan45
19-02-2006, 08:33
According to todays Sunday Mirror (http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16720533%26method=full%26siteid=62484% 26headline=6%2dwiped%2dout%2din%2dtv%2ddale%2dexpl osion%2d-name_page.html) six stars of the Yorkshire soap are to be wiped out as a new producer makes her mark felt. Apparently there will be an explosion caused by faulty wiring>

Babe14
19-02-2006, 10:12
Yes good stroyline but they better not get rid of Xyz as every soap needs one.

eastenders mad
19-02-2006, 11:30
I wonder who are the six that are going to go. I hope it is going to be some of the kings, don't know who else will go.

Bryan
19-02-2006, 11:46
this sounds superb! anothe great storyline for emmerdale....im thinking sadie may die...or may be responsible as she is leavign this year...

alan45
19-02-2006, 11:50
I wonder who are the six that are going to go. I hope it is going to be some of the kings, don't know who else will go.

As long as its not Tom, he is the best of a bad bunch but at least he can act.

Jenny Tomasin (Noreen Bell) I hope is the first to go. What on earth was the point of introducing this ridiculous old crone to the show.

Bryan
19-02-2006, 11:54
i have a feeling that Paddy may be one of them as he has served his purpose in the show :hmm:

alan45
19-02-2006, 11:57
i have a feeling that Paddy may be one of them as he has served his purpose in the show :hmm:

I fear you may be right. He was good in the past but now seems to have lost the plot somewhat. Surplus to requirements. :thumbsdow

Bryan
19-02-2006, 12:03
I fear you may be right. He was good in the past but now seems to have lost the plot somewhat. Surplus to requirements. :thumbsdow

used for the affair with viv then just threw away, a waste of talent, he and emily had fantastic potential and then they had to split them apart like all couples in soapland

kirsty_g
19-02-2006, 12:19
nicola could be one cause shes leaving

Katy
19-02-2006, 13:40
this sounds good. I love the way Emmerdale puill out all the stops in order to get big ratings. They deserve. There are a few people that id like to blow up.

alan45
19-02-2006, 13:44
Dozy Dawn

Nutty Noreen

Scott Windsor

Sadie King

Paddy Kirk

Matthew King

That would be my six for the grim reaper

Katy
19-02-2006, 13:45
i pretty much agree with you but id take out Paddy and have IVan to die. Hes far more irritating.

Chris_2k11
19-02-2006, 19:01
Jenny Tomasin (Noreen Bell) I hope is the first to go. What on earth was the point of introducing this ridiculous old crone to the show. :mad: Hey now you leave good old Noreen alone!! :nono: :rotfl:

Bryan
19-02-2006, 19:07
i wish it were a fire...as someone could have throw a match on miss kensit, theres enough wood there to melt the north pole!

alan45
19-02-2006, 19:21
i wish it were a fire...as someone could have throw a match on miss kensit, theres enough wood there to melt the north pole!She would go up well with all the wood and her plastic lips. OHHH TOMMM.

chance
19-02-2006, 22:39
Sounds great,hope they dont kill off any of the kings,well sadie maybe....

alan45
19-02-2006, 23:13
Sounds great,hope they dont kill off any of the kings,well sadie maybe....Please kill Sadie. Patsy Kensit with her total lack of acting ability has ruined what could have been a fantastic character :angry:

stacyefc
19-02-2006, 23:15
it might be sadie as she is leaving

Richie_lecturer
20-02-2006, 00:23
Well the exlposion could start from Sadie and Noreen catching fire. Sadie's woodenness means she'll easily catch alight, and Noreen's plastic face will make things worse. The explosion will take out Scott, just as he tries to 'act' in an emotional manner; Paddy gets a 'Paddy-whack' from falling masonary in the burning building; Matthew King will catch fire easily as he got splinters from Sadie (:sick: ); and finally Yawn will perish - not by the unfolding disaster around her, but for being so so boring.

That makes six I believe. :)

~*~Leanne~*~
20-02-2006, 12:56
sounds like a great storyline and i hope nicola goes as i don't like her and i don't like paddy much either but i don't want matthew to die and poor tj if dawn did die so not her but as sadies leaving anyway she can die she's a bit annoying at times

jonni
20-02-2006, 16:39
I was hoping Noreen was not a permanent character.

samantha nixon
20-02-2006, 16:52
this sounds like a fab story but alan you are mean lol patsy isnt wooden but shes gonna go at some point so if this is her leaving story it will be fab, i hope nicola is another one to go with this as i really dont like her there isnt really any others who i can think off but not matt hes goota stay and keep his brothers under control

Chris_2k11
20-02-2006, 20:31
I was hoping Noreen was not a permanent character. :cheer: I hope she is! :thumbsup: :lol:

Richie_lecturer
20-02-2006, 22:29
She could use her plastic waxy face as a candle, and before you ask, no that's NOT because she gets on my wick. :nono:

Emmak2005
20-02-2006, 23:31
nicola could be one cause shes leaving

And not forgetting Patsy Kensit, as she's transferring to Holby City sometime this year isn't she.

I mean they could kill her off in a way and then bring her back if need be - just like they did with the actress Claire King, who played Kim Tate. But then that'd just be like going over old ground.

They need something original with regards to storylines, but then again they've covered just about everything in the 30 years since it was first called Emmerdale Farm.

alan45
20-02-2006, 23:34
She could use her plastic waxy face as a candle, and before you ask, no that's NOT because she gets on my wick. :nono:

I have seen better looking corpses :rotfl:

Jay-H
20-02-2006, 23:37
I love Emmerdale. I'm sure this storyline will be good - I hope it's another hour special, Emmerdale does them brilliantly. :)

Chris_2k11
21-02-2006, 01:33
I have seen better looking corpses :rotfl:Don't be so rude! :nono: Poor old Noreen :( :lol:

no1abbafan
21-02-2006, 11:18
Did she play Ruby in Upstairs Downstairs all those years ago - that Noreen character. Saw reruns on UKGold some time ago and I'm sure it was her.

alan45
21-02-2006, 11:21
And not forgetting Patsy Kensit, as she's transferring to Holby City sometime this year isn't she.

I mean they could kill her off in a way and then bring her back if need be - .

Er I dont think so. You cannot bring someone back from the dead. EE tried with Dirty Den Watts and failed. As far as I know there has only been one person raised from the dead within the last 2000 years

Siobhan
21-02-2006, 11:42
Er I dont think so. You cannot bring someone back from the dead. EE tried with Dirty Den Watts and failed. As far as I know there has only been one person raised from the dead within the last 2000 years

Bobby from Dallas!! that was only about 20 years ago Alan :rotfl:

alan45
21-02-2006, 12:31
Bobby from Dallas!! that was only about 20 years ago Alan :rotfl:

Yes and his return was just as successful as Dirty Dens. As if. :D

Anyway lets kill SADie off properly so as there is no possibility of her returning to inflict herself on us again

happychick
21-02-2006, 12:31
I've heard that Simon & Lesley are to leave the show, the aren't killed off though

xStephaniex
21-02-2006, 13:26
:eek: this sounds a brilliant storyline, but i think they would get rid of the older characters and maybe terrance!. dont know why i just have that feeling, who do you guys think it will be ?

jonni
21-02-2006, 17:08
what was the point of noreen the candle being in emmerdale?she serves no purpose.

Chris_2k11
21-02-2006, 18:55
what was the point of noreen the candle being in emmerdale? she serves no purpose. :( Surely there must be some Noreen fans out there! :crying: :D

Richie_lecturer
21-02-2006, 18:56
I'm sure there's a candle factory who would die to have Noreen in board. :rolleyes:

Instead of being on Emmerdale, Noreen should have been casted as one of the props in the 'House of Wax' film.

alan45
21-02-2006, 18:57
what was the point of noreen the candle being in emmerdale?she serves no purpose.That explains a lot. She looks like a Tussad's reject. :rotfl:

Luna
21-02-2006, 23:46
read today that simon is being axed i cant believe it i love simon - who am i oing to drool over now?? Rodney???

Richie_lecturer
21-02-2006, 23:48
Well Rodney didn't put Adele Silva off Luna! :sick:

Luna
21-02-2006, 23:49
well there no accounting for taste when she comes into it

Luna
22-02-2006, 00:37
Seven Emmerdale characters are to leave this year as part of a major cast shakeup.

Sherrie Hewson and Dale Meeks, who play Lesley and Simon Meredith, have been confirmed as the first two to go.

"I've had a great time on Emmerdale but it's time to move on," said Hewson, who is leaving by mutual agreement. "I'm about to start the next series of Loose Women and am looking forward to moving on to other projects."

Meeks, whose on-screen fiancée Nicola Blackstock (Nicola Wheeler) leaves next month, said: "It's been an amazing two-and-a-half years and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I am so grateful to Emmerdale for giving me such a fantastic opportunity - Simon has been a great character to play."

Both characters will leave the soap this summer but neither will be killed off, leaving the door open for a return in the future.

Cherryz
22-02-2006, 00:47
As long as Ivan and Paul stay, i dont care about the others!!!!!!

my predictions: (I think Nicola's leaving soon so woot!)

Danny
Paddy
Sadie

Hopefully some more of the kings

... maybe that farmer guy and woman....

Maybe a dingle :o

~charlie-lou~
22-02-2006, 02:44
:( Surely there must be some Noreen fans out there! :crying: :D

I love Noreen! :)

About these deaths, well so long as it isn't a King, Dingle, Windsor, Sugden etc. etc. then I'm happy.

I just want Sadie to go.

Chris_2k11
22-02-2006, 04:22
I love Noreen! :)Yay! :D You stick with me Charlie! We'll fight for Noreen till the end! :thumbsup: :cheer: :lol:

Xx-Vicky-xX
22-02-2006, 10:12
Yesterday in the mags the headline was "Katie dead?" do you think she could be one of them or do you think its to early for when they are talking about?

Petal
22-02-2006, 14:23
i think the papers are refering to the car crash that Katie is involved in.

Luna
22-02-2006, 14:25
Yesterday in the mags the headline was "Katie dead?" do you think she could be one of them or do you think its to early for when they are talking about?

this thread explains all about katie http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=46951

tammyy2j
22-02-2006, 16:18
I think Debbie maybe one of them she is suppose to go and live with Charity and Noah. Charley Webb who plays Debbie is interested in pursuing other roles and considering leaving the Dales.

dddMac1
22-02-2006, 17:20
this storyline sounds good i hope the kings get killed off

Petal
22-02-2006, 18:26
I hope it isn't Debbie. haven't the Dingles had enough deaths in their family.

alan45
22-02-2006, 18:58
Charley Webb who plays Debbie is interested in pursuing other roles and considering leaving the Dales.I think she would be as well staying where she is, she is not that good :)

feelingyellow
22-02-2006, 21:23
Woooo hope Sadie goes! :cheer: And Nicola and Simon and not Lesley ... she's blonde but she's funny! :D As for Noreen, die die die ... please :p Dawn's getting really boring, she should go too! :)

~charlie-lou~
22-02-2006, 23:54
this storyline sounds good i hope the kings get killed off

Curse you! :eek:

Our boys aren't going anywhere! :nono:

And neither is Noreen!

Luna
22-02-2006, 23:55
ok im lost whos noreen?? :confused:

Chris_2k11
22-02-2006, 23:57
And neither is Noreen! :cheer: Hooooorayyyy!! :cheer:

Chris_2k11
23-02-2006, 00:04
ok im lost whos noreen?? :confused:This is Noreen! :bow: :cheer: :)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/Noreen.jpg

Luna
23-02-2006, 00:05
oh right i never knew her name couldnt you have just have said the one with the bad wig lol

Chris_2k11
23-02-2006, 00:07
oh right i never knew her name couldnt you have just have said the one with the bad wig lollol suppose! :D But you might not have seen her before. She's not on it much - unfortunately! :(

alan45
23-02-2006, 00:08
oh right i never knew her name couldnt you have just have said the one with the bad wig loland the misshapen plastic face and dayglo red lips :sick:

Chris_2k11
23-02-2006, 00:12
and the misshapen plastic face and dayglo red lips :sick:If you don't have anything nice to say about poor old Noreen then don't say anything at all :nono: :p :p

Babe14
24-02-2006, 10:26
I think it would be a great mistake if they were to get rid of the gorgeous Matt as he is just great when he's being bad and I love it when he goes off on one! Plus Matt and Carl work really well together and there is a lot that can be done with Matt, if the mind is put to it. If a King was to go I'd say Jimmy, there again it would most likely be Sadie as we know that she is definetly leaving. Plus there is the fact that Tom has already lost his youngest son recently so it would be a bit repetitive if he was to lose another. If Sadie was to die it would really break Matt'sa heart and I think he would become even less caring and badder than he already is. Infact I think that he'd just go off the rails completely.

Anyway the character whom I would select are:

Steph
Nicola
Scott
Simon
Lesley
Jo
Louise
Craig
Danny
Possibly Dawn, Paddy and Alan unfortunately, because their characters have become dull and are going nowhere.

Of course Sadie as she is leaving the show and her death could lead to other big storylines.

Babe14
24-02-2006, 10:29
If you don't have anything nice to say about poor old Noreen then don't say anything at all :nono: :p :p

I like her and love the scenes she has with Val. From recent scenes it is obvious that she's very fond of Val.

alan45
24-02-2006, 10:41
I like her and love the scenes she has with Val. From recent scenes it is obvious that she's very fond of Val.

She cannot act to save her life. She really is appalling. What graveyard did they dig her up from

Babe14
24-02-2006, 10:48
She cannot act to save her life. She really is appalling. What graveyard did they dig her up from

It seems to me that you don't like anyone in any soap:)

alan45
24-02-2006, 10:53
It seems to me that you don't like anyone in any soap:)Oh how wrong you are. I like most people in the soaps but you maybe only hear my views on pathetic ones like Noreen and Sadie in Emmerdale. All of the soaps have fine actors in them as well as appallingly bad ones like the two mentioned. Unlike some folk I judge the actors on their on screen abilities rather than their ''FIIIIIIIIITTTTNESS''. :p

I could start a thread on good actors in soaps but it would take too long to type all their names out. :)

Babe14
24-02-2006, 11:09
So do I. Yes I like certain actors for fitness( it's called "fun") but also because they have great potential and provide all round potential for good storylines.

Amazingly we do have the same tastes in characters but you just give out the "impression" that you don't like anyone most of the time. I have no problem with critcism of characters whom I like and you don't as I critcise charcters too even ones I like at times ( and not just for their acting ability)..

alan45
24-02-2006, 11:58
So do I. Yes I like certain actors for fitness( it's called "fun")

Are you saying I dont know what fun is :crying: .

I think its wrong for appallingly bad actors to get a part in a soap just because of their fitness. There are many fit looking actors who also have the ability to act. Patsy Kensit as Sadie King is a prime example of a talentless actress who ruins a fantastic character by her wooden acting. Although Joanna Lumley is too old for the part she would have made a fantastic Sadie King.
Claire King who played Kim Tate was what you would call fit but she also happened to be a brilliant actor too. Compare her with PK and you will get the picture. Premier League compared to Beaver Homes League

Richie_lecturer
24-02-2006, 13:59
Alan.
No no no! :nono: You can't dispose of Turner, he's a legend. He's the second longest serving character in Emmerdale Farm (24 years) and part of the furniture. Axing him would be like getting rid of Dot Cotton, or Pat Evans, or Emily Bishop, or Rita Sullivan. :nono:

Jack Sugden, Alan Turner and Clr Eric Pollard are going nowhere, as far as I'm concerned. :)

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-02-2006, 15:40
I like Alan but i wish he would see the real side of his son at the moment Alan can die as far as im concearned her is being right nasty to poor Betty

Babe14
25-02-2006, 11:32
No no no! :nono: You can't dispose of Turner, he's a legend. He's the second longest serving character in Emmerdale Farm (24 years) and part of the furniture. Axing him would be like getting rid of Dot Cotton, or Pat Evans, or Emily Bishop, or Rita Sullivan. :nono:

Jack Sugden, Alan Turner and Clr Eric Pollard are going nowhere, as far as I'm concerned. :)

I agree 110% The reason I mentioned Alan was because of his lack of decent storylines and he always ends up in bed! Mind you I think the reason for this is prob due to Richard's health problems. I did my assessment on characters whom I feel are being pushed aside, as well as ones I think should go. I don't want Paddy to possibly go either, but when was the last time he had a really good and interesting storyline.

I am pleased so far as at least four of the charactrs I mentioned have been confirmed as leaving.

Babe14
25-02-2006, 11:42
Are you saying I dont know what fun is :crying: .

No not at all. I was just making a point that I comment on fitness of actors as part of the fun on here..

I think its wrong for appallingly bad actors to get a part in a soap just because of their fitness. There are many fit looking actors who also have the ability to act. Patsy Kensit as Sadie King is a prime example of a talentless actress who ruins a fantastic character by her wooden acting. Although Joanna Lumley is too old for the part she would have made a fantastic Sadie King.
Claire King who played Kim Tate was what you would call fit but she also happened to be a brilliant actor too. Compare her with PK and you will get the picture. Premier League compared to Beaver Homes League

Hey guess what I agree:eek:

Although it is nice for us to have a nice bit of eye candy in our soaps/drama etc I am noticing that a lot of good actors (young/old and in between) are being given the boot simply becasue they don't fit in with the "new Image" of a programme. I blame the Americans ( No offence menat to anyone, just my point of view) Also I notice that all the new totty are "youngsters" are they saying that when you reach a certain age you no longer have "sex appeal"???
Crap! Give me "Older" totty any day:rotfl:

Sorry straying here back to what this thread is about..

I've been thinking about whose leaving and have read that there are 7 contracts up later this year, two of which have been confirmed and I think there may well be a surprise exit in the form of Cain Dingle (nothing floating around about this just my thoughts) Clue No 1

He's hardly in it anymore and when Cain is it's just as a "background" character really

Clue 2
Other Actors (I.E Nigel Harman:love: :lol: ), have done this in other soaps and the next we know they are leaving.

xxxxxx
26-02-2006, 00:15
I hope no teenages/children die!!!!!!

eastenders mad
26-02-2006, 11:44
yeah Cain always go away i think they should just get rid of him permantly if he keeps going and coming back a month later.

DaVeyWaVey
26-02-2006, 13:03
This sounds like a great storyline. I only started watching Emmerdale recently dipping in and out of it because of how good it's become. I heard a rumour before that Sadie was going to fake her own death so that could have something to do with Sadie faking her death in the explosion. I hope they axe some of the Kings. There are far too many of them in my opinion. I am glad they are axing Simon and Lesley. They are good but don't share any purpose in the show in my opinion. I hope Dawn and Danny go, also maybe Paddy he doesn't do much anymore but i can't wait for this :)

eastenders mad
27-02-2006, 18:31
get rid of matt and Jimmy
Can't stand them Jimmy is like a 2 year old
And Matt is like look at me i am the boss so don't give mee back looks.

DaVeyWaVey
27-02-2006, 22:39
If i had to get rid of 6 emmerdale characters i would get rid off:
Terry, Dawn, Jimmy, Sadie, Paddy and Del Dingle. :)

~charlie-lou~
28-02-2006, 03:07
:cheer: Hooooorayyyy!! :cheer:

Thank you Chris... I am not the only avid Noreen fan around here! That lady is a living legend! :cheer:

Babe14
28-02-2006, 10:22
get rid of matt and Jimmy
Can't stand them Jimmy is like a 2 year old
And Matt is like look at me i am the boss so don't give mee back looks.

NOOOOO you can't get rid of Matt he's Emmerdales bad boy and plays the part really well. The Kings must stay as they make Emmerdale tick along with the Sugdens and Dingles.
In my opinion the three families I have mentioned keep Emmerdale alive with regards to the grit, drama and comedy. The Windsors are good too they provide the Comedy.

The Kings also provide good character interaction with good potential for some fantastic storylines, plus they provide characters like Alan and Jack with a decent storyline and place these two long serving characters in the thick of the action. Plus of course Terry and Edna. Without the Kings these long serving and wonderful characters would once again fade into the background with pointless storylines.

Also there is interaction building between the Kings and Dingles through Chas and Carl, rich and poor become one.

Those are some of my reasons for keeping the Kings. :)

Besides you can't get rid of the Kings they have only just moved into Home Farm and are picking up from where the Tates left off.:lol:

alan45
28-02-2006, 10:57
Thank you Chris... I am not the only avid Noreen fan around here! That lady is a living legend! :cheer:

Are you sure she is still alive??? :eek: I have my doubts :p

Siobhan
28-02-2006, 11:42
Also I notice that all the new totty are "youngsters" are they saying that when you reach a certain age you no longer have "sex appeal"???
Crap! Give me "Older" totty any day:rotfl:

I hope not, Sean Connery is a prime example of sex appeal beyond 21 years old.

Cherryz
28-02-2006, 19:40
Well Simon and his mum have had the chop according to soap life magazine

DaVeyWaVey
28-02-2006, 19:44
Well Simon and his mum have had the chop according to soap life magazine

Yeah they have but it said that they won't be killed off.

Babe14
01-03-2006, 13:05
It's been confirmed that only two characters will be killed off in the Dales Explosion to be aired in 6 months time.

(Inside Soap and ITV)

Chris_2k11
01-03-2006, 14:31
Are you sure she is still alive??? :eek: I have my doubts :pNoreen is doing just fine thankyou :nono: Still plenty of life in the old dog yet! :rotfl:

alan45
01-03-2006, 14:37
Still plenty of life in the old dog yet! :rotfl:
DOG being the operative word. She looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Where did she learn to act. A mortuary perhaps. Andys dead sheep are better actors :rotfl:

feelingyellow
01-03-2006, 17:32
It's been confirmed that only two characters will be killed off in the Dales Explosion to be aired in 6 months time.

(Inside Soap and ITV)

Yay :D *hopes for Sadie* :cheer: :p

eastenders mad
01-03-2006, 19:02
Matt and Jimmy defienely please

Chris_2k11
01-03-2006, 19:06
It's going to be Simon and his mother isn't it?

DaVeyWaVey
01-03-2006, 23:38
It's going to be Simon and his mother isn't it?

No it was announced that when they leave, they will not be killed off. I wonder who the 2 characters who will be killed off then? :searchme:

Babe14
02-03-2006, 11:06
Matt and Jimmy defienely please

No they won't kill off Matt he is Emmerdales Ultimate bad boy! Jimmy maybe, but I wouldn't think so.

Babe14
02-03-2006, 11:12
One of them I am sure will be Sadie as this ties in with when she will be leaving.
So I am going to go for Sadie and Nicola/Cain as this would provide good scope for some Big Storylines

Chris_2k11
02-03-2006, 18:32
No they won't kill off Matt he is Emmerdales Ultimate bad boy!Oh please! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Em
02-03-2006, 21:48
One of them I am sure will be Sadie as this ties in with when she will be leaving.
So I am going to go for Sadie and Nicola/Cain as this would provide good scope for some Big Storylines

I think Nicola leaves sooner doesnt she? Ive heard Leslie and simon will be going.

DaVeyWaVey
02-03-2006, 22:30
I think Nicola leaves sooner doesnt she? Ive heard Leslie and simon will be going.

Nicola leaves this month i heard :)

feelingyellow
02-03-2006, 23:25
I think Nicola leaves in the next week or something as she has a storyline with Ivan/Paul and people...

laura20beth
03-03-2006, 16:54
I think Nicola will go. I know sadies leaving but I dont think she will be killed off, I think they will leave it open for her to come back. That old dingle might go- the alcholic one

DaVeyWaVey
03-03-2006, 19:25
I think Nicola will go. I know sadies leaving but I dont think she will be killed off, I think they will leave it open for her to come back. That old dingle might go- the alcholic one

Do you mean Shadrach?! Yeah i hope he goes too :p

feelingyellow
03-03-2006, 22:48
Shadrach rules! He may not exactly do much but that's all part of the character! He's a lazy, drunk slob with good comedy lines - long live Shadrach! :cheer:

Babe14
04-03-2006, 09:42
You can't have the Dingles without Shadrach!

Thinking about it I don't think that Sadie will be killed off, but instead may be the ideal situation for her to vanish into thin air (Sort of Kim Tate Style)

Chris_2k11
04-03-2006, 09:44
Oh I like Shadrach, lmao I hope he doesn't go!

alan45
04-03-2006, 10:29
You can't have the Dingles without Shadrach!

Thinking about it I don't think that Sadie will be killed off, but instead may be the ideal situation for her to vanish into thin air (Sort of Kim Tate Style)
I agree. Please keep Shadrach. I think he is brilliant. In fact let him sleep with Sadie and when she wakes up beside a naked Shadrach she is violently ill and decides to kill herself. :rotfl:

alan45
05-03-2006, 08:00
Well looks like Sadie is definately one of them

And Cain the other

Spoiler (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=357142&postcount=1)

Babe14
05-03-2006, 13:15

And Cain the other

Always knew I was psychic:lol:

Although I liked Cain, since he kept doing his disappearing act the character started to become pointless. He was very good at first and another of my favs.

Also it has been rumoured for sometime that Jeff will be leaving the soap

Thanks for that info alan:)

Babe14
05-03-2006, 13:20
I agree. Please keep Shadrach. I think he is brilliant. In fact let him sleep with Sadie and when she wakes up beside a naked Shadrach she is violently ill and decides to kill herself. :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Or catches something:rotfl:

Babe14
05-03-2006, 13:25
One thing the Sunday Mirror is still insisting that 6 characters are being killed off but on the offical site (ITV) it confirms only two. Still it depends what it meant by "killed" off.

To sum up so far we have:

Nicola, Simon, Lesley, Sadie, Cain (5) now there are 7 contracts up later in the year, so I,m taking it that this is minus Nicola, so therefore we have 4 confirmations out of 7 leaving 3 more to come.

Looking forward to this stroyline with interest.

DaVeyWaVey
05-03-2006, 13:27

And Cain the other

Wow! This sounds great. I am sure it will be a ratings winner as well. I can't wait til this happens :)

alan45
05-03-2006, 14:14
Wow! This sounds great. I am sure it will be a ratings winner as well. I can't wait til this happens :)I cansee a few more head to heads with EE

feelingyellow
05-03-2006, 14:15
Yes! Yes! Yes!
The end of Sadie wahoooooooo! :cheer: And a car crash, even better! :p
Too bad about Cain though, he's quite good but when he disappears for weeks/months he's so pointless!

Richie_lecturer
05-03-2006, 18:26
One thing the Sunday Mirror is still insisting that 6 characters are being killed off but on the offical site (ITV) it confirms only two. Still it depends what it meant by "killed" off.

One's heartbeat stops, I think that's how it works. :confused:

Chris_2k11
05-03-2006, 19:09
One's heartbeat stops, I think that's how it works. :confused:haha :rotfl: Or in Den Watts case - "Heartbeat stops and then magically restarts again 14 years later" :p

Richie_lecturer
05-03-2006, 19:12
"Heartbeat stops
In 1969...

... and then magically restarts again 14 years later" :p
Still, in 1969. :rolleyes:

Oops sorry, a different programme. :o

DaVeyWaVey
05-03-2006, 19:43
I cansee a few more head to heads with EE

Oh no you maybe right. I hope this don't happen as i love both EE and Emmerdale. I will have to tape one and watch the other.

Em
05-03-2006, 21:46
I hope some of charcters being killed of are kept a secret and are shockable, rather than using this as an excuse for charcters already leaving

Babe14
07-03-2006, 12:11
I cansee a few more head to heads with EE

Hopefully they will take the top spot, they bloomin well deserve to

feelingyellow
07-03-2006, 18:20
Hopefully they will take the top spot, they bloomin well deserve to

Denfinately, and I can see a lot more people watching Edale then EE as more people would want to see Sadie dying then a pretty normal episode of EE. :)

Richie_lecturer
07-03-2006, 18:27
Oohh yes I'd love to see Sadie perish, so I can breathe easy that her botoxed forehead will cease to appear in Emmerdale any longer.

iocioc
08-03-2006, 21:40
i bet nicole will die and everyone will pretend to miss her then